Fifteen

Love and War

Sehun stepped into his car, driving off to Luhan's house. He parked a good distance away, before carefully  making his way into the house, glad that there were no policemen there for the night. 

 
He ducked through the black and yellow caution tapes and entered Luhan's room, evident from the sunshine yellow paint and the number of soft toys lining the walls and shelves.

Sehun opened the closet and stuffed the bags that he had brought from his car with as much clothes as possible, including the items stashed as the bottom most shelf. He grabbed everything from the table and bookshelfs and the toys on the bed and put them in the bags. 
 
Slinging the bags over his shoulder, he grabbed a couple more soft toys in each hand before making his way out, being extra careful to not leave any traces behind. 
 
He placed the bags and toys  in the backseat before driving back home. 
 
When he reached, he dumped the stuff on the floor right after he entered and made his way to the others. He laid down beside Luhan and fell asleep straight away.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next morning, Sehun woke up to the smell of cooking bacon and the sound of Luhan's high-pitched scream. 
 
Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were still sleeping but the others were starting to rouse as well. 
 
Kyungsoo and Lay were not there, so he assumed that they were both in the kitchen. 
 
He spotted Luhan waltzing in, carrying the Donald Duck soft toy and squealing,' Donald Duck hyung, I missed you so much!'
 
He squished the toy in his hands, smiling happily.
 
Minseok, Tao and Suho smiled at the sight, and Jongdae grumbled, 'So much for being twenty.' Wufan smirked. 
 
Luhan ignored him and bolted towards Sehun to thank him for bringing his things over. Sehun smiled at him and they went to carry the things up to Sehun's room. Or more like Sehun bringing them up while Luhan talking animatedly and introducing all his soft toys to Sehun. 
 
All of them went to wash up and Kai was the first one down, and Suho the second, since their partners had already bathed. 
 
Suho and Lay were in the corner of the kitchen, giggling and feeding each other pieces of fruits. 
 
Kyungsoo was massaging Kai's sprained neck. 
 
The others were making their way into the kitchen, and began spooning the food they wanted from the wide choice of eggs and bacons to waffles and pancakes to fruits and cereal before making their way to the dining room. 
 
They ate while chatting and laughing happily.
 
'The movie was so creepy, gosh.' Tao said.
 
'Tell me about it. I'm never watching the second part.' Baekhyun muttered. 
 
Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's head while swallowing the bacon and eggs at an inhumane speed. 
 
Kai was wolfing down the pancakes as Kyungsoo poured more maple syrup over his plate
'I thought it was cool though.' Jongdea grinned.
 
'Me too.' Minseok giggled.
 
'Same here.' Sehun said through a mouthful of cornflakes.
 
'That was the worse experience ever.' Luhan grumbled and Kyungsoo nodded fervently.
 
'So you guys wanna go anywhere today or what?' Wufan asked.
 
'I was thinking we should just stay at home, you know, and play games.' Lay suggested.
 
'That's a good idea actually, the weather report said there's gonna be some rain.' Suho supplied.
 
'Play games? Okay!' Luhan said.
 
'Count me in.' Kyungsoo added, Kai just nodded, still eating.
 
'Yeah! Let's play monopoly. It's been such a long time since I played that game.' Chanyeol suggested. 
 
The rest nodded in approval, as they finished their breakfast and headed to the lounge to begin the game.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N hello. Thanks for voting, the poll is closed, and the result final result is posted in chapter 13.
 
So enjoy the chapter, 안녕.