Twenty

Love and War

 

They were all just lazing around; napping, playing games amongst themselves or just chatting.
 
As door bell rang once, Wufan grabbed his wallet and went to answer the door, Tao tagging along behind him. Kyungsoo and Lay went to get drinks from the kitchen and the four of them returned at the same time, the first duo carrying five boxes of different-flavoured pizza and the second carrying two bottles of coke and glasses. 
 
The rest crowded around the food, immediately taking some and going back to their places to eat.
 
Sehun shook Luhan, whom had being sleeping soundly on the former's chest. Luhan hurriedly got up and took two slices and returned back to sit on Sehun's lap, handing one slice over to him.
 
Luhan took one slice as he observed his surroundings. He noticed all the couples sitting together, feeding and talking to each other.
 
Feeling a little envious, he placed his pizza near Sehun's mouth, asking him to open his mouth as sweetly as could, "Ahh, Sehun!" he cooed.
 
Sehun looked at the boy in his lap, surprised. He silently took a bite and chewed, staring at the boy confusedly.
 
Luhan feeling satisfied, continued to eat happily and started talking about his school life to Sehun.
 
Sehun listened attentively to Luhan, whom occasionally ran to get more food. Sehun had to force Luhan to stop talking long enough to let him finish eating a pizza before he started chattering again. After the food and drinks were all finished, they all retired to their rooms to relax for a while more before sleeping.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Luhan ran up to their shared bedroom and jumped on the bed, running his hands over the soft bedsheets. He sighed contently as rested his head on the fluffy down pillows. 
 
Sehun entered not long after that, chuckling at the sight of the boy on his bed. He took his laptop and sat down beside Luhan. He was checking the details of their next mission when he felt a pair of eyes on him.
 
He looked down, "What?" he asked.
 
Luhan got up and sat cross-legged. "Can I ask you something?"
 
Sehun nodded as he continued reading through the plan.
 
Luhan pouted and pulled on Sehun's pyjama sleeve. "Listen!"
 
Sehun sighed and closed his laptop and put it on his bedside table. He turned around to face Luhan, "Okay, tell me.."
 
Luhan took a deep breath and asked, "Was what you said about my dad true the other day? Or were you just lying?"
 
Sehun nodded and said, "True."
 
Luhan frowned, "No wonder..." He signed and laid back down.
 
Sehun looked at him curiously, "No wonder what?"
 
"Well.. My father used to make mysterious calls everyday. And I know he has a lot of money that he either gambles away or put in stocks." 
 
"Mmhmm.. Thanks for telling me. I'll inform Wufan." 
 
Luhan nodded before turning over to his side, hugging the bolster tightly. He bid Sehun goodnight and was instantly asleep. 
 
Sehun whispered a "goodnight" and leaned down to kiss Luhan's forehead before continuing his work.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N Yet again, I'm sorry for not updating in a looooooong time. I honestly get too much writers block and can barely write a few sentences each day. Mianhae! I'm trying hard though, so please continue to anticipate!
 I'm trying to make the story as un-rushed as possible, so please bear with me! 
And please inform me if there are any errors or if you think that the chapters are getting shorter>.<
 
P.S. please comment, good or bad, I really like to read them so that I can improve myself to make a better story for all of you! And they really do make me happier^^ thanks!