Three

Love and War

The following week was a busy one for the media. So many important people killed yet no trace was left behind. Exo family were watching the news together and couldn't help feel proud of themselves. 

 

As they were munching on some tidbits while watching a movie later on, Lay's phone suddenly rang. It  lit up with another guy's picture and it just so happens to be placed on the table near Wufan. Lay quickly grabbed his phone and shut it off. But the damage was done. Wufan was glaring at him and Lay began spouting out apologies and excuses.
 
Wufan glared at him again and he shut up. 
'So, I guess that was your boyfriend? Don't deny it. Don't need to explain. I didn't ban you guys from having your own freedom, I just thought I was just helping you guys.'
 
Jongdae spluttered out his mouthful of Dr Pepper and the others just stared at Wufan as if he had grown another head. The Wufan they thought they knew was someone who was totally against relationships and despised it.
He continued, 'it's okay if you're in a relationship, you know, I'm fine with it, if you guys really love your partner. And I dont want to be lied to. So who else has a boyfriend aside from lay?'
 
Jongdae,  Chanyeol and Kai raised up their hands timidly as if still unsure about Wufan's sudden character change. But he just smiled and said that they could bring their partners to the house whenever they wanted. The four of them rushed to their rooms straight away to inform their boyfriends.
 
Sehun was left alone with Wufan. Sehun gave him a light push and told him that he should get back with Tao too. Wufan sighed and nodded, before making his way up to his room. Sehun smiled to himself contentedly, happy because all his hyungs were happy. And he couldn't wait until the time when he himself would fall in love. But, boy, didn't he expect it to be so soon.