Four

Love and War

 

Lay was dialling Suho's number as he rushed to his room. As he entered, he dropped onto his bed just as Suho answered the call. 
 
'Lay?'
 
'Oh my god, Suho, where are you now? I need to meet you!'
 
'Woah, calm down. I'm on my way to the usual cafè. Meet me there?' 
 
Lay began making his way to his car as he replied, 'Kay, be there in a few.'
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Suho was smiling as he saw Lay walked through the cafè doors. He stopped at the counter to order a Caramel Macchiato to-go before heading his way to Suho.
 
'Hey.'
 
'So what's wrong?'
 
'Can we go to somewhere more private?'
 
'Erm, sure.' Suho began to pack up his things and they left after Lay picked up his drink.
 
As they entered Lay's Landaulet, Lay began driving slowly while sipping his drink. Lay began talking.
 
'You know how you've always asked what I do when I'm not in the cafè, or at night, or how I never bring you over to my house or how I can afford all these branded items?' Suho slowly nodded. 
 
'Well, I'm gonna tell you now, but promise me you won't freak out and leave me.' Suho nodded again.
 
'Er, I'm kinda in the mafia. Exo family. Most dangerous there is. Don't freak out. We only kill people that deserve to die.'
 
Suho had just been nodding, but at that, he gasped,'You kill people and I'm supposed to not freak out?'
 
'Well, maybe you can freak out a little but don't worry, I won't hurt you. My boss just allowed us to tell our partners about our background.'
 
'Wow. So, what do I do now?'
 
'Do you want to start living with me? I mean it'll be safer and all. And you can write your stories in peace there too. And my family loves me, they'll take good care of you, I'm sure.'
 
'Well, okay, I guess. Let's go to my house and grab some stuff before going to yours.'
 
Lay squealed and leaned over to kiss Suho on the cheek. 
 
He blushed, mumbling, 'You better have lots of coffee in your house.'
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N hello!! Double update, because thank you for the 26 subscribes. Really appreciate it a lot. *hugs all of you*
 
*SPOILER* xiuchen is next~