Twenty-one

Love and War

 

Sehun woke up at exactly 4am and pulled the covers over Luhan gently. Getting ready quickly and quietly, he left the room and went to their weaponry room to meet with the rest of the mafia.
 
There, he already saw Kai, Chanyeol and Jongdae, checking their weapons as they waited for the others. Sehun joined then and went to check over his Savage 110 BA. They gave each other pointers and reminders as they went over the plan as they waited for Lay and Wufan.
 
They all went and assembled in the meeting room adjacent to the weaponry room as they heard the footsteps of Lay and Wufan.
 
Sitting around a large oval-shaped table, Wufan began re-briefing them for their mission for that day; capturing eye-witnesses from the day of the assassination of the Ministers' wifes' killings. 
 
They needed to get intel so as to advance because for the first time, the EXO family was stuck. They didn't have any clues or leadings to get to the bottom for their main mission. The mission that they joined the mafia for. 
 
With stoic faces, they all got their weapons, including their boss, and headed out  in their respective cars, separating at junctions to attain their own set of information. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Wufan's' Bugatti Veyron and Lay's Maybach Landaulet drove towards the south-east of the country, heading to a remote village in Busan where they knew their enemy used to have an abandoned warehouse; the place where they had killed the ministers' wifes. They had abandoned the warehouse after leaving the bodies there, awaiting the sirens of police and wailing of the family members. 
 
Cringing, Wufan and Lay left their cars to scout the place, trying to find any clues or information that the enemy gang had left behind. 
 
Armed with only tonfas, Wufan entered the building first, switching the lights on and checking the area before beckoning Lay to enter. Their eyes scanned the place, glad that the police did not clear much from the place. They noted the still-filled cabinets of numerous folders, sketches and plans pasted all over the walls, though most have faded. The duo quickly got to work, Wufan taking down as many useful blueprints from the walls and Lay going through the folders, taking the ones deemed necessary. 
 
Lay took his knife that he kept underneath his shirt as he heard a noise from outside. 
 
Cursing, he turned to Wufan, "Out of all days, they had to come back today? Great luck we have. " he mumbled. 
 
"Shut up," Wufan quietly whispered back.
 
Kris rolled the blueprints and motioned to Lay to get out from the backdoor. 
 
Nodding, Lay grabbed the needed documents and followed Kris out. 
 
They saw the enemy's van parked on the other side of the warehouse and hurried to their cars, but on their way, they encountered a man patrolling the warehouse. Kris used his tonfas to smash the guy's head and Lay slit his throat for good measure. 
 
They got into their cars and sped away, not wanting any unwanted confrontations with the other gang.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N Well here's another chapter. I'm sorry it's not that long, but I wanted to separate the different missions. The next chap will be on Jongdae and Chanyeol, and Kai and Sehun. So please wait patiently! Thank you^^ and the comments were all really lovely, and I really appreciated them!~