Ten

Love and War

 

Sehun knew he was supposed to do his job thoroughly, and since the boy had seen him already, he had to kill him as well. But he couldn't kill the boy. So he decided to just take the boy with him.
 
He covered the boy's mouth and lifted the not-so-suprisingly light boy and carried him to his car. The boy squirmed and kicked him in his shins and screamed against his hand like a little kid.  Sehun placed him in the shot-gun seat in his Lamborghini and buckled him in and bound his hands together. Sehun got in as well and and stared at the boy for a full minute before introducing himself.
 
'I'm Oh Sehun, in the Mafia, belong to EXO family. Some info of why I did what I did previously. Your father was an evil, lying politician who received bribes everyday that was more than his yearly income. Not using the tax money he received properly which had caused many people to starve, have a lack of shelter and die off. That, in my opinion, is not someone who deserves to live.'
 
'But he's my father, and you killed him you heartless man.' With that, the boy lifted his tied hands and whacked Sehun's chest repeatedly while whining.
 
Even though it wasn't painful, Sehun was getting annoyed, so he pinned the boy's hands down onto the dashboard, causing the boy to lurch forward from the impact. Sehun growled in his ear, 'Stop it.'
 
The boy flinched and quietened down, eyes getting teary again.
 
Sehun started up the car and began driving.
 
He started to hear sniffles. He turned around and saw tears streaming down the boy's face. Guilt washed over him. He used his thumb to wipe the tears away and mumbled an apology. 
 
Sehun wanted to know more of the boy, so he asked, 'Tell me about yourself.'  
 
No answer.
 
'I'm talking to you.'
 
Still no answer.
 
'Oi, answer me.'
 
Yet, still no answer. 
 
Sehun was getting pissed off again. He stopped the car at the road shoulder and wrenched the boys face towards his and glared. The boy winced and tried to turn his head away but to no avail against Sehun's vice-like grip. He resorted to darting his eyes down, refusing to look into Sehun's piercing eyes.
 
'Look at me.'
 
The boy's eyes slowly glanced upwards and their gaze met. Sehun's breathed hitched as he stared into the warm, soft caramel brown eyes.
 
Luhan blushed at the intensity of Sehun's stare and quickly dropped his gaze.
 
Sehun didn't know what took over him but he couldn't control himself and leaned down to kiss the boy on the lips. His lips felt even softer than what Sehun had imagined and brushed his tongue over the boy's lips. The boy gasped and Sehun slipped his tongue inside. Their tongues slid past each other, tasting the other. And the boy's previous actions of fighting off stopped as soon as Sehun wrapped his hands around the boy's neck. The boy started panting and Sehun drew back, smiling slightly.
 
The boy was breathing heavily, his face now crimson red. He spotted Sehun staring and he covered his face with his hands. Sehun's chuckles progressed into full-fledged laughter when the boy turned away from him and buried his face into his drawn-up knees. 
 
'Don't laugh,' he mumbled.
 
Sehun stopped laughing and smiled fondly at the boy. He started driving again.
 
'So you finally talk, huh. So what's your name?'
 
Some incoherent mumbling.
 
'I can't hear you.'
 
'XI LUHAN!'
 
'Luhan,' He liked the way the name rolled off his tongue. Grinning he asked,' How old are you?'
 
'Twenty.'
 
Sehun's eyes bulged. 
 
'I beg you pardon?'
'What?'
 
'You're twenty? You look like twelve.'
 
'Don't mock me. A lot of people already told me that before,' whined Luhan.
 
'It's no wonder. Okay, I'm gonna ask you a question. Answer truthfully.'
 
Luhan nodded.
 
'Would you rather my boss kill you or come and join my family?'
 
Luhan spluttered indignantly, 'What?'
 
'Choose one.'
 
'Duh, the living one.'
 
'Great, glad we got that settled.'
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N here's part 2! I was squealing as I wrote the kissing scene, omg, I'm like queen of awkwardness. I'm only 15 yrs old  ㅠ ㅠ