Sixteen

Love and War

At the lounge, they decided to pair up and play as their was not enough tokens for all twelve of them to play individually. Five pairs of hands automatically linked and everyone stared at Sehun and Luhan. 


Luhan started to whine, 'I don't want to pair up with him.'
 
'Aishh, there's no one else.' Sehun said and dragged Luhan to sit beside him. 
 
Lay started distributing the money and Baekhyun and Minseok set the board up. Kyungsoo was distributing the tokens.
 
Kai and Kyungsoo chose the top hat.
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun chose the dog.
 
Jongdae and Minseok chose the iron.
 
Lay and Suho chose the thimble.
 
Luhan and Tao both stared at the car before lunging for it. 
 
They clawed at each others hands before Sehun and Kris had to pull them back. 
 
'Sehun, I want the car, I always use the car.'
 
'Just give Tao the car. I always use the sack of money.'
 
'But Sehun...' Luhan whined.
 
'I'll treat you bubble tea.'
 
'Urghh, fine.' before he pouted and sat between Sehun's legs.
 
Tao mumbled an apology before handing the dice to Sehun. 
 
'Maknae starts.'
 
Sehun asked Luhan to roll the dice, which he was only too happy to do.
 
They played that way, occasionally bickering and laughing more than necessary.
 
Lay and Suho, Tao and Wufan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went bankrupt soon after and they stared at the other three pairs, eager to see who would win.
 
Sehun and Luhan landed on Kai and Kyungsoo's green Oxford Street and had to pay them all of their money, going bankrupt too. 
 
The duo used that money to upgrade their red set to hotels and on their next move, Jongdae and Minseok landed there, going bankrupt as well. 
 
Kai and Kyungsoo cheered and got up to do a victory dance. They all laughed then headed downstairs for lunch. 
 
Kyungsoo and Lay made them sandwiches and the rest just sat around the kitchen counters to chat, occasionally helping when asked. 
 
They devoured the sandwiches within minutes due to their hunger and decided to go to the pool after lunch. They ate the compulsory fruit that Kyunsoo forced upon them (kiwi today) then went up to change.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N hello readers... My exams starts tomorrow so I might only be updating maybe once in two days. I'm so sorry but I have to start studying now!