Nineteen

Love and War

 

The others came down in their pajamas to see Baekhyun and Luhan playing Super Mario. They laughed at the duo's childishness. 
 
Said duo were too engrossed to care about the teasings and the rest decided to just seat themselves around and observed them playing. 
 
After a couple of minutes more, Baekhyun won and went to jump on Chanyeol, laughing happily and hugging him.
 
Luhan sulked on the beanbag that he was on, kicking his legs like a spoilt child. Sehun chuckled and went over to pull the boy up, carrying him and sitting back down at his position on the couch, settling the smaller boy on his lap as they decided on the next game. 
 
A lot of commotion happened and after lots of shouting and swearing and whining, they decided on a simple racing game.  
 
They played a round of scissors-paper-stone and the four players that got selected were Lay, Sehun, Jongdae and Wufan. The four of them each took a controller and sat on a beanbag each, going as close to the television as possible.
 
The others sat around as the game started. The players started to get excited and were yelling loudly as they played. Suho, Minseok and Tao cheered for their boyfriends as Luhan tried to distract Sehun. 
 
After a couple of laps, Jongdae and Sehun were leading the other, battling for the first placing. 
 
Pissed at Luhan's distractions, Sehun hurriedly dragged the smaller boy over his lap, draping him across and holding him down with his elbows as he continued his game. 
 
With Minseok's cheers and Luhan's shrieks of "Abuse!", the game ended with Sehun winning by a close margin. 
 
Grinning, Sehun turned to shake hands with the others and they returned to their seats, the others laughing at Luhan's position. 
 
The next four players took their places on the beanbags.
 
Sehun carried the still whining Luhan and sat  with him on the couch, pulling him onto his lap. As the others played or cheered, Luhan stared at him.
 
"What did you do that for?" He whined at Sehun.
 
"Your distractions were getting annoying." Sehun replied simply.
 
Luhan spluttered and began hitting Sehun on his chest, pouting.
 
Sehun, not feeling any impacts from the too-small-and-soft hands, just stared amusedly at Luhan. 
 
Luhan, refusing to give up, started pulling Sehun's hair, smiling as he saw Sehun winced. 
 
"Stop that." Sehun said sternly.
 
"Nope!" Luhan said while giggling, still continuing to pull Sehun's hair.
 
Sehun came out with something and bent down to peck Luhan on his lips.
 
Luhan blushed heavily, stopping his fingers that were pulling on Sehun's hair. 
 
Sehun smirked and just looked up to see the others playing. 
 
Luhan was still shocked and dropped his hands and buried his face into Sehun's chest, too embarrassed to do anything else.
 
Chuckling, Sehun hugged the boy closer and patted his back.
 
As volume of cheering increased, Luhan looked up to see Minseok getting congratulated by everyone. 
He tried to get off Sehun's lap, but to no avail due to Sehun's tight hold on him. He pouted, "Let me go!"
 
"Nope.." Sehun replied.
 
Luhan started to whine, "I just want to turn around to see the game.."
 
Sehun smirked and lifted Luhan ad turned him around and settling him back down before wrapping his arms around the smaller boy tightly again. 
 
Since Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Luhan didn't want to play the next game, the rest decided to relax for a while until their pizza arrived. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N I'm sorry everyone! I've been really busy with school and I am in a RP so I have very little time to write. And on top of that, I've been having writers block and had no idea on how to continue, so I really apologise!
I'm gonna start writing again but the updates will be a whole lot slower than before, like once per week, every Saturday or Sunday? I might update more than that but please don't get your hopes up in case I don't>.<
I really thank you if you are still willing to read this!
*bows 90-degrees*
 
P.S. Please comment if you want me to stop writing or if you have any suggestions. Thank you!