Six

Love and War

Chanyeol entered his room and fished out his phone from the pocket of his yesterday's jeans before clicking Baekhyun's number on speed dial. 

 
As the phone rang, Chanyeol gazed fondly onto the photograph of the two of them.
 
It was taken on the day that Chanyeol had declared his love for Baekhyun in front of the whole audience at a cinema. The three words and his name were splayed across the screen in neon pink with Chanyeol kneeling in front holding out couple rings. Baekhyun had blushed like a young school girl and nodded happily, not having quite believed it was real. A guy had asked if he could help them take a picture of them together, and ta-dah, there's the result, hanging behind his bedroom, and a similar copy behind Baekhyun's.

As Baekhyun's voice was heard, Chanyeol made kissing noises into his phone. He could hear Baekhyun's laughter and smiled. 
 
'Hello beautiful.'
 
'What? You can't even see me right now.'
 
'Well, I don't need to see you to know you're beautiful, 'cause you're always beautiful to me.'
 
'Eww, how cheesy can you get Yeollie?'
 
'Much more than that, you should know. And is that how you greet your beloved boyfriend. You didnt even say hi. Can you hear me pouting?'
 
'You're high man. I knew it since the day I met you, knew my instincts were right. Anyway, HELLO TO YOU TOO! Happy?'
 
'Hpmff, if you're gonna be like that, I'm not gonna tell you the good news that I have.'
 
'Aish, don't be like that. You know I love you a lot. Kiss, kiss, kiss.'
 
'Okay, okay. I'll tell you. Wufan allowed us to bring our partners home. Isn't that great? Now I can spend more time with you, my Bacon.'
 
'Hey, I hate that nickname. Hmm, I don't feel good about staying at your place.'
 
'What, why Baekkie? Nooo!'
 
'I mean what if they don't like me, or find my liking for eyeliners weird, or exclude me in their slumber parties because I make dog-yelping noises in my sleep, or-'
 
'Pshh, I honestly thought for a moment there you were afraid to live in a house full of killers. Man, of course they won't hate you. You're so squishy and lovable. And I doubt Wufan will ever allow a slumber party. That boring dude.'
 
'Really, you promise?'
 
'Yes Baekkie, I promise I won't let them, or anyone, hurt you, okay?
 
'Mmm, okay. Are you coming over?'
 
'Yup, pack the stuff that you wanna bring over. I'll be there soon. Bye beautiful.'
 
'Bye baby.'
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
In minutes, Chanyeol was at Baekhyun's house, helping him fit his fluffy bull soft toy into the bag, and wrestling with him to not bring all of his thousands of eyeliner, and then they were off.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
A/N I fail at fluff and humour. 미안해