Eighteen

Love and War

 

They all jumped into the pool and started warming up. Not long after that, the game began.
 
They played the 'customary' game of scissors paper stone to decide who would start the game. 
 
Wufan's team one, and Jongdae grabbed the ball. He swam a short distance before passing it to Suho, who was currently unguarded. But before Suho could catch it, Sehun intercepted and grabbed the ball mid-air, and passed it to Kyungsoo, who was beside him. Kyungsoo advanced to the opponent's side and tried to score, but was blocked by Wufan. 
 
The game went on for two whole hours but the score was still 1 - 1. They were all too good, and they knew each other too well to win against each other.
 
They just rested at the edge of the pool, trying to catch their breaths. They exchanged glances and started to laugh.
 
'That was fun!' Lay started.
 
'Yeah, man!' Jongdae nodded.
 
'We should do that again.' Minseok chipped in.
 
'Soon!!' Baekhyun shouted.
 
'But I'm dead tired now.' Kai said.
 
'Me too.' Wufan smiled with a lazy grin.
 
'Me three!' Luhan squealed.
 
They all laughed again, nodding their heads before grabbing a towel each and making their way inside. 
 
Too tired and lazy to take a bath, they just slumped around the room nearest to the pool, which was the game room.
 
Some crashed onto the couches while the others dropped onto the beanbags.
 
Kyungsoo and Kai went to fetch some drinks and snacks and all of them devoured the food within minutes, due to the hunger from all the swimming.
 
They looked expectantly and Kyungsoo after they were done, as though silently asking for more, but Kyungsoo just groaned and leaned against Kai on the beanbag, 'Urgh, I'm dead tired. Can I not cook today?'
 
Lay laughed and said, 'Let's order pizza. It's been a long time since we ate pizza.
 
The others nodded and Wufan went to get his phone to call the delivery hotline. 
 
They sighed on contentment and leaned their heads back. They suddenly saw Luhan and Baekhyun coming in dressed in their pajamas and towelling their hair dry.
 
'We went to bathe' Baekhyun explained.
 
'The swimwear were really wet.' Luhan added.
 
The rest agreed and rushed up to bathe too.
 
Luhan and Baekhyun sat down on a beanbag each and started choosing a game to play.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N I'm sorry this haven't been updated for a long time, I got my results back last week and my parents weren't too happy with it, so they reduced my internet hours. ㅠㅠ So I can't update as much as I would want to, and I'm sorry if I upset anyone. 미안해 *90 degrees bow*