Nine

Love and War

 

The next day, Sehun was called into Wufan's office. 
 
There Wufan explained to him about his new mission. His solo mission. 
 
He was needed to kill another minister, but this time only the minister himself and  only one person was needed for the job.  
 
Sehun was nervous as hell, as he was really only a teenager and it was his first mission alone.
 
Wufan proceeded to tell him that it was time he was exposed to a solo mission, as all his hyungs already did at least one before. He calmed Sehun down, stating that Sehun was the best in his field, maybe only on par with Kai, and suited the job perfectly.  
 
Sehun stabilised himself, accepted the  manila folder and thanked Wufan, before leaving to his room.
 
There he gathered his thoughts and looked through the folder for the address, important details, and other information. 
 
He then drove his Lamborghini to the area and surveyed the surroundings. He jotted down some notes and returned back home to think up a plan. 
 
When he was done, he went to grab some food for dinner before checking that he had all the equipments packed and then retired for the day.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
The next morning was not a pleasant one for Sehun, he had woken up late, stubbed his toe against his wardrobe and got shampoo in his eyes while bathing. Cursing, he grabbed the equipment that he needed before heading of to the minister's house, praying that the minister was still at home. 
 
When he reached, he parked his Lamborghini behind the building opposite the minister's house and climbed onto the roof. 
 
He got in to position and smirked when he saw the minister's car still there. He focused his Savage 110 BA on the entrance of the house and waited patiently. 
 
He saw the minister's guard walking out to fetch the car and squinted even further, worried that he will miss the shot. 
 
The minister came out of his house, looking down to fix his tie and the shot that echoed was heard from miles away. 
 
Sehun cursed, as he realised that he had forgotten to turn the silencer on his sniper on. 
 
He shot the guard down just in case he had seen him, and hurriedly packed away his equipment. 
 
While he was doing so, he suddenly heard a high-pitched scream. He groaned inwardly and packed with a faster speed than before. 
 
Out of curiosity, he looked down, expecting a girl, or at least a woman, from that scream earlier. 
 
Instead he saw a boy of, what he thought looked like, fifteen years of age. The boy was staring at the dead minister and sobbing hysterically. The boy looked up and his eyes met Sehun's. 
 
As cliché as it sounded, it was love at first sight. Well for Sehun at least. 
 
He had never seen a more beautiful boy. He had a cute pouty pair of lips and a button nose. His eyes were huge and doe-shaped, the colour of it distorted by the tears covering them. He had light brown hair and was dressed casually, as if going to school, and was carrying a beige MCM bag on his back and a pair of purple beats by Dr Dre headphones slung around his neck. 
 
Sehun was dumb-struck. He could't blink. He couldn't move. He could only stare at the boy. 
 
However, the boy was raging. He started to curse profanities before stomping up into the building. 
 
Sehun came back to his senses as he felt a pair of hands punching him. Hands soft and small that barely made an impact. Sehun's brain began to register what he was hearing.
 
'…heartless creature! You killed my father you , imbecile, douchebag. My only family left. Have you no -' 
 
He stopped suddenly as Sehun had gathered him in his arms and was apologising. 
 
Sehun thought, 'This is not normal, the world is going to end. I'm hugging someone, and am ing apologising to him. What the heck is wrong with me?' 
 
But Sehun couldn't stop apologising. He did feel like an , imbecile, and definitely like a douchebag. 
 
Not because he killed the minister. But because he made an angel cry. 
 
He felt his Armani shirt being soaked by the boy's tears and the faint punches that the boy was still delivering to his chest. 
 
He grabbed the boy's chin and tilted it upwards and wiped the tears away. 
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N i'm sorry for posting this up late, i just came back from school and i wrote this on the train ride home, so sorry if it turns out weird and all. And this is only part 1, part 2 will be up maybe tomorrow or wednesday. And thank you everyone for the comments and criticisms, I will improve to give all of you a better fic. 화이팅