Fourteen

Love and War

They decided to have a movie marathon that night, so they all went to grab their blankets and pillows and camped in front of the television. 

 
They were bickering and squabbling to decide a movie. 
 
Wufan, getting tired of the noise, shouted, 'Okay, shut up.' 

The group quietened straight away, staring at Wufan.
 
He continued, 'Okay, let's vote, who wants action?'
 
Kai, Sehun, Jongdae and Chanyeol raised their hands.
 
Wufan nodded, 'Okay, three votes. Who wants comedy?'
 
Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok, Luhan, Lay and Suho raised their hands.
 
'Okay, comedy wins. Now let's ch-'
 
'Wufan ge, you forgot horror,' Tao whined. 
 
Everyone, except Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo, automatically raised their hands at that, shouting in approval.
 
The other three began protesting.
 
'But I can't watch horror.' Baekhyun groaned.
 
'I'm scared of horror movies.' Luhan muttered.
 
'What if I have a heart attack and die?' Kyungsoo shrieked.
 
'Shut up, you won't die.' Kris grumbled, annoyed that the choosing of the movie alone was taking so much time.
 
The three began whining.
 
'Awhh, Baekkie, don't be scared.' Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead and pulled him closer.
 
'Kyungie, I'll be here, don't worry.' Kai hugged Kyunsoo. 
 
Luhan just sniffled and scooted nearer to Sehun.
 
Suho offered, 'You guys can cover your eyes when the scarier parts come on.
 
Jongdae nodded in agreement, then rushed off to the kitchen with Xiumin to get some snacks.
 
Lay and Kai played a short game to decide the movie,and with the snacks  in their arms, Kris played 'The Ring'.
 
Giggles and laughter were heard as the movie started. Xiumin shushed them and they quitened down. 
 
As the movie went by, some of them, like Xiumin and Chen, were starting to lean forward, closer to the screen, as it became scarier. 
 
Lay and Suho were clenching each other's hands tight, fingernails imprinting on the other. 
 
Tao had his head on Kris's shoulder and was slowly dozing off. 
 
Baekhyun covered his face with his hands, but was peeking through his fingers, shrieking whenever he saw Samara accidentally and Chanyeol laughing beside him, patting and kissing Baekhyun's head whenever that happened. 
 
Kyungsoo didn't even bother watching and was resting his head on Kai's lap, back facing the screen and playing with Kai's shirt,  while Kai absentmindedly playing with Kyungsoo's hair, too engrossed in the film. 
 
Luhan was closing his eyes, not daring to watch. Sehun was  sitting close to Luhan, thighs pressed together. When Luhan decided to risk one glance, he shrieked as that moment happened to be when Samara was coming out of the well. He jumped onto Sehun and buried his face into Sehun's shirt, shaking. Sehun patted back and kissed the top of his head repeatedly, murmuring words to calm the older boy down. 
 
By the time the movie ended, most of the boys were already asleep. 
 
Chanyeol had Baekhyun in his arms as he slept with his head against the coffee table. 
 
Suho and Lay were lying side by side on their blankets, heads on pillows and hands still entwined. 
 
Tao had fallen asleep on Kris's shoulder and Kris's head leaning on top of his, their backs against the couch. 
 
Kyungsoo had fallen asleep on Kai's lap and Kai was leaning against the couch, head painfully strained but was to tired to care. 
 
Minseok had fallen asleep on the couch and Jongdae joined him after turning the television off. 
 
Luhan was asleep against Sehun's chest, small hands loosely his shirt. Sehun lifted him up and placed him on their blankets, before grabbing his car keys and heading out into the night.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N hello, enjoy some exo fluff.. I wanted to write more about the movie, but I hate horror movies and have never watched them, so I tried googling but got so freaked out by photo of the ghost coming out of the well. *scarred for life*
 
Please vote in the poll in the previous chap if you haven't done so, thanks, and if you have any questions about anything, like how something happened, etc., please feel free to ask!
 
-edit- okay, the voting has closed, and there's a tie between the couple games and couple dates, so I'll be doing couple games first then later on in the story will have couple dates. Thank you to everyone who have voted...