Thirteen

Love and War

Sehun found Luhan outside with his camera, snapping shots of the scenery. He tapped Luhan's shoulder and Luhan jumped in surprise. He turned to Sehun to glare at him before stalking off to some other part of the garden and taking a photo of a ladybug on the leaf of a plant, with Sehun observing silently from behind. 

 
After taking enough photographs that satisfied him, Luhan went back to their room to carefully place his expensive camera on the bedside table before heading down to the dining room with Sehun trailing behind.

'We need to buy you new clothes.' Sehun said, trying to start a conversation.
 
'Why? Let's just go back to my house tomorrow or something. I have a lot of things there that I still want.'
 
'No, that's dangerous. The police will be there.'
 
'But a lot of my important stuff are still there.' Luhan whined and pouted.
 
Sehun shook his head, 'No.'
 
Luhan turned and did a bbuing bbuing with the best puppy eyes that he could muster.
 
'Fine, we'll go tonight. But you gave to listen to whatever I'll tell you to do from now onwards.'
 
'Okay,' Luhan complied all too happily, knowing he could always get his way with Sehun with his natural aegyo.
 
Sehun sighen inwardly, and muttered to himself, 'This boy is going to be the death of me.'
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
They entered the kitchen and found Kai planting kisses on Kyungsoo's neck as he was cooking. Kyungsoo blushed when he realised they were there and shoo-ed Kai away to finish up his cooking. 
 
Kai, Sehun and Luhan went to take the plates and cutlery to lay the table. The others began entering the dining room as the aroma of Kyungsoo's cooking wafted through the air. Kai went into the kitchen to help Kyungsoo take out the food and within minutes, a pot of kimchi spaghetti was placed in the middle of the table. 
 
'Tuck in.' Kyungsoo said. They grinned and began heaping huge portions onto their plates. 
 
They ate and chatted like such a happy family, no one would have suspected their true identities.
 
Luhan was smiling as he was eating, it tasted delicious.
 
'Wow, Kyungsoo, this is really good! Thanks for cooking for us!'
 
'Ahh, it's nothing, glad you enjoy it, eat more, eat more.'
 
Luhan grinned and continued eating. 
 
After they finished eating, Kyungsoo brought out some home-made pudding, and everyone grinned, wolfing down the desert within minutes.  
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N Double update today as a thank you for 43 amazing subscribers, 21 lovely comments and 1418(?) story views. Continue supporting this story! 
 

-Votes closed-

-Votes closed-
 
Results: 

Should they spend the next day together or go out on individual dates?

A) Together (in Disneyland) (5 votes)
B) Together (at home, playing monopoly and other couple games) (10 votes)
C) Couple Dates (10 votes)
D) Others (please comment) (0 votes)

 
  A 20%
 
  B 40%
 
  C 40%
 
  D 0%