Twenty-two

Love and War

 

Chanyeol's  Pagani Zonda and Jongdae's Aston Martin curved along the empty highways of Seoul as they sped to the South, reaching to the border hours later. The parked their cars at the dock, switching to their yatch and zooming to Jeju Island, the sea wind slapping their faces at such a high speed. 
 
As they stepped foot on the island, they began trekking their way to find the enemy gang's hideout. Carrying a Glock 66 in each hand, Jongdae ventured first, eyes wide open to locate their destination. Chanyeol, fingers expertly wielding his infamous daggers and shurikens, followed close behind, often glancing backwards to check if they were being followed.
 
They soon reached the gang's hideout, building after building clustered together, with men patrolling around the area, armed with rifles or handguns. 
 
They sighed, getting ready for some dirty work. They went to a more secluded corner, dodging and hiding from the men. They spotted a few men crowding a door at the far left corner. They turned to each other, grinning. Those men were going down. Coordinating themselves smoothly, accurate gunshots soon put half the men down, the other half having daggers and shurikens embedded in their necks or chests. Smiling widely, they quickly advanced inside before the other men found out about their fellow men's dead bodies.
 
The headed straight for the top floor, trying to find lone members that looked important enough to know the gang's plans. They spotted a man lying down on a couch at the pantry of the office, glasses beside the table and arms behind his head. 'Perfect,' they both thought. Grabbing a wad of cloth from the table, they quickly pried open the guy's mouth and stuffed the piece of cloth inside. The guy snapped his eyes open, hands and feet kicking out, screams muffled by the gag. Jongdae quickly took the rope from his backpack and tied the hands and legs of the guy, getting extra cloth to cover the guy's eyes and taping the guy's mouth. He took a syringe and jabbed it into the guy's neck, making the guy go limp. Satisfied with his work, he glanced up and saw Chanyeol eating an apple. Face palming himself, he slapped the back of Chanyeol's head and nodded to the guy. "All set and ready to go."
 
Chanyeol pouted and quickly stuffed his half eaten apple into Jongdae's backpack, not wanting to leave any evidence behind. He ignored the look of disgust on Jongdae's face and just proceeded to sling the unconscious man across his back.
 
Now was the difficult part. Getting out of the enemy's lair with an unconscious member.
 
They manoeuvred quickly and proceeded out, carefully avoiding other members walking around.
 
As they reached downstairs, they saw that the dead bodies were still there. Sighing in relief, they hurriedly quickly ran as fast as they could back to the yatch. 
 
Dumping the guy inside, they started the yatch but as they were about to leave, the heard the enemy men firing. Chanyeol looked up at Jongdae who was controlling the wheel. Panicking, he moved around to defend themselves. He took Jongdae's guns and shot repeatedly, not caring if they were not precise. Jongdae stepped on the accelerator, determined to get them away fast.
 
In the mayhem, Chanyeol got himself shot in the arm but they were soon speeding away, the sound of the men getting fainter and fainter. Chanyeol collapsed onto the seat. He tore his shirt and bandaged it around his arm tightly. He went around to tell Jongdae what happened.
 
" man, you okay?"
 
Chanyeol glared at him.
 
"Ahh, sorry. I'll get us back quickly." Jongdae turned back and continued steering. Chanyeol leaned back and rested his head back. Soon after they reached the dock. Jongdae dragged the man to his car, dumping him in the trunk. Chanyeol followed close behind. Resolved on getting his car back another day, he got into the passengers seat of Jongdae's car and they were off, going back quickly to get Chanyeol's arm treated.
 
---------------------------------------
 
My computer system crashed and I had to re-write all these chapters and I'm not very pleased with them as they just weren't the same as the ones that I've already written but I hope this will do:(
I'm sorry for the delay, and I'll be posting another chapter next week, but after that I'll be on hiatus for 2 months as I need to prepare for my O'levels and they're actually very important exams to get into college! I hope all of you understand and enjoy this chapter! Comments and feedback are much appreciated!! Fighting!!^^