Two

Love and War

Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol were waiting in their house playing the new Diablo game on their 103-inch PDP TV in their house, or more like a 8-storey mansion, while waiting for the others to come back. They were completely at ease. Something no one else would feel as they waited before they went to assassinate someone. 

Not long after, Wufan and Jongdae came back, sliding out of Kris' red  Bugatti Veyron Super Sports before making their way swiftly to inform the other members of the plan.

As Wufan entered, the other three exited from their game room and went to the study to go through the plan. Wufan seated himself before informing them of what was needed for them to do. It was an important mission, as they needed o assassinate a minister and his whole team, as they were carrying out an illegal ion business. 

Jongdae occasionally filled in with what information that he had gathered and they soon had an invincible plan. The team were excited to execute it, as it was one of the biggest assassination they ever had. 

After telling them that Lay was already setting up his equipment at the site, Wufan went back to his office, leaving the other four alone, grinning at each other.

They felt that psychotic thrill starting to kick in, something they only felt before a mission, as they went to fetch their desired weapons before heading out to the site in their respective cars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay's white Maybach Landaulet was parked near the minister's second office, the placed where he managed his illegal business. Aftet Wufan and Jongdae had left, Lay calmly began to hack into the CCTV and pincode systems in the office. Before long, he had the excess to the systems at his fingertips.

As he saw Chanyeol's black Pagani Zonda C12 and Chen's sandstone blue Aston Martin One-77, Lay stepped out of his car and approached them. They exchanged a few words and Lay went back to his car while the duo were left to somehow sneak into the office. 

 

Lay continued his work, enabling his teammates to enter with ease.
When he looked up for a moment, he saw Kai's orange McLaren F1 and Sehun's ash gray Lamborghini Reventon parked beside his car, smiled to himself and resumed his job.
 
Kai and Sehun had already stationed themselves on the buildings opposite and beside the office, respectively. Kai felt a buzz in his pocket. He turned diagonally to his left and winked at the waiting Sehun, mouthing the word, 'One'. 
Sehun in turn responded with a whisper of 'Two' and a slight smirk.
And as they mouthed 'Three' together, their eyes were already trained and focused on their designated windows. Sehun began shooting with his Savage 110 BA and Kai with his XM2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle and assassinated their targets in mere minutes.
 
Inside, Jongdae was shooting a couple of targets with a Glock 66 in each hand. Chanyeol,  in the main study, was standing outside, waiting to feel a buzz as a signal from Lay.  As soon as he did, he opened the door to the main study and watched as the minister tried to get a weapon from his drawer with a look of utter shock on his face. Chanyeol threw one of his shuriken and it embedded itself squarely over the minister's heart. Chanyeol grinned that signature smile of his, and if the minister didn't wet himself before this, he sure did now. Chanyeol fished a kunai from the inside of his jacket as he slowly slit the minister's throat, watching the life drain out of his face, before retrieving his four-tipped shuriken and cleaning both his weapons and exiting the room.
 
He and Jongdae left the building high-fiving each other and met the sniper duo and Lay outside. They grinned to each other as they had done before the mission and got into their cars. They went back home, racing each other and laughing into the night.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I don't know if some countries only have one minister, but from where I'm from, we have like a minister different jobs like education minister or minister of manpower, etc. So let's just pretend there are more than one, thanks:)  

I did some few research to make this fic more interesting, hope you guys don't mind the weird names of the weapons. I don't know if yo guys know but the shuriken is a four-tipped weapon and a kunai is something like a dagger, do you guys watch naruto? Ok, nvm, jus google them, lolz:) 

And please tell me if I have any spelling or grammatical error, and I'll correct it right away! Gomawo^^