One

Love and War

NOT AN UPDATE, BACKGROUND INFORMATION ONLY!

Mafia, aka Exo Family(they regard each other as a family):

Wufan- The boss, strict but has a nice heart, but only towards s and Tao, won't hesitate to kill anyone who endangers him or his family. Plans and executes plans perfectly, manages the mafia, knows how to kill but seldom does it himself unless it's important, weapons are tonfas, currently 25 years old. 

Lay- cares a lot for his family and is in a secret relationship with Suho, someone he met while reading at a cafe. Had a bad family background (the real one) and had started killing for a meagre amount of money since young, but joined Wufan when he met him in a park at the age of 17,  knows how to make bombs and other important gadgets. Brains in the team, knows how to break codes/pin numbers. disconnect cameras/ CCTVs, handles all the technology equipments while on a mission, only has a knife hidden under his shirt but owns a gun, that he keeps in his car, current age of 24.

Jongdae- studied law and met Minseok, and is now in a relationship with him. Can defend the mafia in court when needed. Professional trickster, knows how to get information from around, and can manipulate people easily. Always has two handguns with him, favourite weapons, aged 22.

Chanyeol- loves Baekhyun since he was in highschool, but joined the mafia even though baekhyun didn't want him to, as he wanted to take revenge on the people who had killed baekhyun's mother, which had made baekhyun to almost kill himself. Likes a quick kill for his enemies but likes to play with his 'food', who are the people who are somehow related to the mafia who killed baekhyun's mother. His weapons are daggers and metal shurikens, 20 years old.

Kai- fresh out of college, who somehow found himself in the scene of the mafia's assassination. Since he didn't know what to do, negotiated his life by joining them, and is now a sniper. He is a professional dancer and knows how to play the guitar, best friends with sehun, and later falls in love with kyungsoo, a boy he met at a random concert, 18 years old.

Sehun- joined the mafia after Kai invited him over (without wufan's permission and almost got killed) and became a professional sniper with Kai. Dancer with Kai, and models on a contract, specialising on runways.  Maknae in the family and is often doted on by the others. Meets luhan in a mission and falls in love with him, currently 18 years of age.

Partners: 

Tao- ex-boyfriend of Wufan, but gets back together with him later on. Learns martial arts, professional trainer. He met Wufan in a competition, only to win because Wufan let him. Really cute personality but pretty possessive over Wufan and was extremely depressed when Wufan left him, 21 years old.

Suho- is an author and has an addiction to coffee and Lay. Doesn't know about Lay's mafia life until after Wufan knew about their relationships and asked Lay to enlighten him. Understanding and always willing to listen to Lay's troubles and problems, 24 years old.

 

Minseok- currently finishing up his law degree and has a blogspot for food reviews and recommendations, met Jongdae when he was in university and knows of Jongdae's identity as he once caught him e-mailing Wufan, and Jongdae didn't deny it when he asked Jongdae about it, 23 years old.
 
Baekhyun- in a relationship with Chanyeol and works as a fashion designer and loved Chanyeol as much as, if not more than, eyeliner. He has a dorky side but only shows it to Chanyeol as he was the worst affected by his mother's death and closed off to the world, 21 yrs old.

Kyungsoo- Loves singing and knows a thing or two about dancing. Met Kai at a concert and fell in love with him, and coincidentally, Kai feels the same way. Doesn't know about Kai's identity either. How will he react when he finds out? He's very caring and meticulous, aged 19 yrs old.

Luhan- cute and lovable boy, admired for his brilliant flair in drawing and photography and respected for his kind heart. Really close and clingy to those he knows. Aloof and naive, easily believes people, but doesn't trust Sehun. Love bubble tea, 20 yrs old.

Note: the mafia members either have no family, are abandoned by them or left them. And the partners are all mother-less, and their father are ministers, and they don't know each other.

A/N I thought I should give them some background info so you guys can understand them better, and i know those are not their actual ages, but it's to fit the story better, sorry. And sorry if you guys thought it was an actual chapter. I'm working on it now. Thank you for reading it once again! ^^ 

P.S. if there are any mistakes, please  don't hesitate to tell me, and I'll correct them as soon as possible, thanks. 

P.P.S. im kinda hunhan and kaisoo biased, so if I tend to give them more spotlight, please just inform me. It's supposed to be an ot12 fic.