I love to hate you

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana POV

There he was. I found him. I texted Suho to inform him that I had found Kyungsoo… He was sitting in the front row with his head down. I walked down the aisle, approaching his seat and took the seat next to him without a word. He stared at the stage for a bit and looked down at his hands that were sitting on his lap.

“How did you find me?” He asked in deep tone, almost angry. Had he not wanted to be found?

“Suho…” I began. “He was really worried. He called your phone, so I picked it up.” I explained, not really answering his question.

“How did you find me?” He repeated, his voice was loud but shaking. He stood up in front of me.

“Suho Oppa told me about Nara. He told me that this was the first place you met her so I assumed- “

“Yeah, this is none of your business. ” He snapped. I stood up from my seat, hurt by his words.

“What?” I talked back, now angry. He clenched his first and gritted his teeth. “What? So what if it wasn’t my business. And to think I felt bad for you?”

“No one asked you to feel bad for me!” He yelled. Now I was hurt, I felt my eyes swell up; unwanted tears were fogging my vision. I wiped them off and glared at him.

“Well, my bad then. I came all the way here to help you. So face it Kyungsoo your first love left you. Get over her and move on. I know you still love her but get on with your life!” I shouted with tears streaming out of my eyes hoping he’d realize he could find happiness elsewhere. “If you must, cry; cry until your pain drains away with your tears.” I said as I gave him one last glare and walked quickly out the auditorium, wiping my tears along the way. Why did I come here anyway?

D.O. POV

Hana left and I was alone once again. Did I feel bad for yelling at her back there? Yes I did. I didn’t know what to do, how to feel. I thought she hated me, why would she feel bad? I had forgotten, she had been hurt too. Oh god, that was so apathetic of me. If you must, cry; cry until your pain drains away with your tears. That was what Hana said before she left and I did just that. I buried my face in my hands and began to sob.  This will take time…

After having taken some thought, I returned to my car and drove to the house. I walked in, and the first thing I saw was Hana already sleeping on the couch with her own pillow and blanket. When I looked at her, I felt guilt run through my body. I wanted to say ‘I’m sorry’. Instead I left it at that and went upstairs. I went to the closet and put on some clothes to sleep in and went to the bed to lay down. But there was a lump beneath me, I felt it. I reach under my back with my arm and pulled out a stuffed owl. I took a good look at it from its circular head to its large round eyes, almost too big for its body. For once today, I smiled. I played with its wings and made it sit on my stomach. I loved this thing. I held it in my arms, between my chest. I cuddled it to sleep.

…The next morning…

I got up and went straight to the kitchen, I was really hungry. As I entered, there was Hana leaning against the counter, taking small sips from her smoothie. I knew Hana saw me walk in but she never once looked at me. She was still mad about last night. As much as I wanted to apologize, I couldn’t, it would hurt my pride. I did feel bad though. If pissing her off made me happy then heck, why not give it a try? I love to hate her and I know she feels the same way.

“That smoothie looks disgusting” I teased hoping I’d get a reaction from her. She looked up at me and raised a brow. SUCCESS! I smiled from satisfaction. Hana put her smoothie down on the counter and walked towards me. She stopped right in front me and put a hand on my forehead.

“Are you sick or something? Or are you just Bipolar?” She said as she pushed my head lightly with her index finger.

“Yah!”

“Yep, you’re just sick in the head. Micheosseo.” She said, with the last words muttered. She returned to fetch her smoothie. “We have marriage counseling today at 2. If you’re late you’ll be in big trouble.” Hana informed me and took another sip from her smoothie eventually finishing it.

“I know.” I responded. I was frying eggs at the time when she passed me and turned to say something.

“Oh and by the way, I’m glad the old Kyungsoo is back. But I still hate you.” She said with a smile and turned away, heading upstairs.

“Hate you too, babe.Hate you too...” I said only loud enough for me to hear.


A/N

Double Update anyone? I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand the tension between the two. I just wanted them to be happy and fighting again, not mad and fighting. Atleast things are good now, right? Tell me what you think in the comments bellow. ^ ^

HAPPY KYUNGSOO!