Please me

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana POV

I was sitting on the large couch with a blanket over my body and with my hair clipped up messily , I appeared to be watching some random Drama on the tv when the all-so dressed up Kyungsoo came walking down the stairs in the hurry. Geez.

“Going somewhere?” I asked with a raised brow. He was busy looking for something in the shoe cabinet when he pulled out a nice pair of black shoes.

“Uh, yeah.” Kyungsoo said she he slipped them on. “I’ll be home late. Don’t wait for me.” What a joke.

“Whatever.” I said, flipping through the channels and acting as If I didn’t care. Soon he was out the door. What Kyungsoo didn’t know was, I had my own plans too. I threw the blanket off myself revealing my short shiny dress and released the clip from my hair to let down my long black hair flow down my back.

Suddenly my phone rang; I immediately picked it up knowing it was Min. “I’m outside.” She said. With that, I put on my black strapped pumps and left our now empty house. Min parked her BMW on our long driveway when I stepped out the door. I smiled at her and walked around to open the door. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Min asked as I got into the passengers seat.

“Hell yeah.” I said, I was determined to Bust Kyungsoo with some girls. I sensed that my happiness would be coming soon.

…Flashback…

It was almost lunch time and my stomach was acting out. So I went upstairs to nag Kyungsoo to cook something. However the door appeared closed. I was about to knock when I heard his voice on the other side. Is he talking to himself? I thought. As curious as I was, I ended up having my ear against the door and listened on.

“Hyung, sorry I couldn’t pick up…” I heard Kyungsoo say. Ahh… he’s on the phone. “Club? Tonight at 8? Oh, arasseo. I’d  love to get out of here for once…Yes…Really? Beautiful girls? Hmm…I’ll be the judge of that…” Interesting…since when was he into women?!? Haha! I began to giggle at my thoughts but quickly covered my mouth to  prevent me from getting caught and continued to listen. “No, I’m not bringing Hana. Of course not.”  Why not?!?!  “What is the club again? Uhh, where is ‘The Rave’?” I heard him ask. Now I was listening more intently. “Gangnam, Okay. See you there.” He said and then hung up the phone. OH! I know where that is! With that I ran back down stairs and went back to acting as if I were just getting a glass of water.

Get ready to lose, Kyungsoo… I can already smell the money.

…End of flashback…

We arrived at the club in no time and I was more than prepared to find Kyungsoo, however, I decided that I’d have fun first. I didn’t want to get dressed up for nothing. Min and I hit the dance floor first and separated in the sea of people. I danced with a couple people, but Min. Ouu, she had 4 guys on her at the same time, and she was getting it good. I was just grooving to the music on my own when I felt someone at my back, his hands moved up and down my thighs as we rubbed with my back to this person’s front. Without even turning around, I moved down with my hands to his legs and back up all the way to his chest.  We swayed and bumped to the music when I decided to turn around to see who this stranger was, “You’re a great dancer…Oh . Kyungsoo?!?!” I said, shocked but we continued to dance among the people. Kyungsoo was as shocked as I was except he had that usual expression of his; as if his eyes were about to pop out.

“Hana? What the hell are you doing here??” He asked.

 “I came here to bust you with some woman but I happened to be that woman. I guess I failed.” I admitted. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, amused as he looked to the side.

“How did you know I was coming here?” He asked with his eyes back on me , he put his hands on my waist and I had my arms around his neck ,neither of us bothered to stop dancing.

“I overheard your phone call.” I said.

“Stalker.” He said flatly. I playfully stuck my tongue out at him knowing how much he hated when I did that.

“Anyways… I didn’t know you approached women in such a provocative way.Hmmm…” I teased and caressed his side burns.

“Tch. Let’s go home.” Finally, he removed my hand from his face and pulled me out of the dance floor but I refused to follow by pulling my arm out of his grip.

“I’m gonna have a few drinks first. Go back to your crew, I know they’re here somewhere.” I said. I walked off to the bar before he could even retaliate.

The bar was quite empty for such a busy club. I took a seat on one of black barstools and waited to be tended to. Momentarily, the bar tender came with a smile.

“How can I help you pretty lady?” He asked.

“I’ll have an Apple Martini!” I said while slapping five dollars on the table. The guy got right to work. Within 3 minutes my beverage was ready. He handed the drink to me and I gladly took it. “Thanks.”

Instantly, I got a text from Min.

‘Hey Hana. Uhm, I’m sorry but I met a really cute guy and we’re going to have some fun, if you know what I mean. Mind asking one of the exo guys for a ride? You can punish me later. K bye!’

Greeaaat… I guess I’m really going home with Kyungsoo.

“Say, what’s a girl like you doing alone at the bar?” He asked, leaning forward. But I took his gestures as friendly.

“I came here with my friend but I lost her in the dance floor, it gets pretty crazy over there.” I explained, taking a sip from my martini. He seemed interested in what I had to say and continued with the conversation.

“I meant, don’t you have a guy of some sort in your love life?” He asked. Okay now, it was either he’s gay, he’s hitting on me, or bored. I couldn’t seem to think it through. It took a while to answer his question because I was debating whether I should say I’m married or not, because I seriously have no relationship with Kyungsoo at all. Nope. NEVER.

“Actually- “ I began to say.

“Actually… she has nobody because she’s boring and a no life.” I heard a woman’s voice say from beside me. Oh hell no… who the is this ?… My question was answered once I turned my head. I was now face to face with the who stole Daehyun from me. Eungi. “Those are the reasons why Daehyun left you for me, am I right Hana.” She had this ugly smirk plastered on her face.

“If I’m not mistaken, you seduced him like a little you are.” I retorted with a fake chuckle afterwards. Eungi froze, taken back. I watched; amused at how pissed she looked.

“Why you little…” Her nostrils flared as she lifted her hand. I closed my eyes waiting for the painful sting.

However, instead of hearing the sound of a slap, “Don’t you dare.” Is what I heard. It couldn’t possibly be… I cautiously opened my eyes to see Suho with his hand around Eungi’s wrist.

“Get your hands off of me!” She yelled. The angry Eungi jerked her wrist out of Suho’s hold and rubbed her scrawny wrist as if he broke it or something. Ohh please, this is too sensitive. Too bad I’m not much of a fighter. I can only defend myself with words.

Suho turned to face me, “Are you alright, Hana?” He asked. Suho put his hands and both ends of my face examining for marks. “Did this woman hurt you?” Suho’s voice was so soothing; I almost forgot he was talking to me. So I shook my head as a reply to his last question.

“Eungi!” Oh …I knew that voice anywhere. Daehyun came running into view and to the ’s side. She looked at me with smirk.

“Oh Daehyun!” She called! He appeared out of breath. Eungi turned to him and wrapped her arms around Daehyun’s neck tightly with her back to me then pecked him on the lips.

“What’s going on here…?” He asked but as he looked up he saw me. It was the first time in so long; we actually looked each other in the eyes. But this time was different. I stared at him with the intention of hate, not love. But he was the same Daehyun, he still never loved me. He pulled Eungi off of him without a care so get a better view. “Hana…” He continued to stare as if he were in a daze.

Suho tugged on my arm, “Let’s get you back to-“

“Who’s this?” Daehyun cut him off, pointing to Suho.

“Why do you care, Daehyun?” I snapped.

Kyungsoo POV

I was sitting in a booth with the guys but Suho had left the booth to use the restroom. The guys were drinking like crazy and each of them had a girl on each of their sides. I sat on the very edge of the table, uninterested in the little interactions going on in this table. As I looked away, I spotted Hana in her purple dress at the bar from all the way across the club. She seemed to be the only one sitting there, waiting for her drink. The bartender came with her drink and began to chat with her; he was leaning in a little too close to be friendly at all. Suddenly, a girl came and Hana’s facial expression shifted. They exchanged a few words. When it was Hana’s turn to speak, that woman’s first began to roll up and her breaths increase. I stood up abruptly when I saw the woman raise her hand. Hana, you better defend yourself. I worried. I was too far, I’d be too late but still I made my way through the crowd. I pushed people out of my way without a care. I only had the thought of Hana being vulnerable in my head. I couldn’t even question myself why I even cared.

But I was too late; I came into view of Suho being the hero. He was the one who had gotten there first. I watched has he took her face in his hands. I was too late… I repeated. But all of a sudden another character came into the scene. This time a man.. The woman took him and embraced this man tightly before kissing him sweetly. I saw how shocked he looked when he saw Hana. Who’s this guy? Do they know eachother? I wondered. Suho was gesturing for Hana to leave but she stayed put to talk back to the guy.

“Who’s this?” The man asked as he pointed at Suho. Suho stiffened.

“Why do you care,Daehyun?” Hana talked back.

“Answer the damn question!” He yelled causing quite the attention. Hana looked like she wanted cry right on the spot.  Do something Kyungsoo…  I told myself. It was my turn to step into the scene.

“Hey! You don’t have the right talk to her like that.” I demanded as I now stood in front of him, blocking Hana from his view.

“And you do?” He asked me narrowing his eyes. I scoffed.

“I’m her Husband.” I declared. Daehyun burst into laughter.

“Bwoh? AHAH. Is this a joke?” He asked, laughing. He looked back at his ‘woman’ who was then laughing as well.

I glanced at Hana and looked like she wanted to hide; she was looking down and sulked. I went to her and took her left hand in mine then lifted it in the air to reveal the finger with the ring wrapped around it.

“I bought the ring myself.” I told him proudly. The two stopped and stared.  I turned to Suho who was still by her side. “Thanks bro.” I thanked.

“Of course, D.O.” Suho said, he put a hand on my shoulder like he usually did. “Take her home.” I nodded and helped Hana out of her chair.

“If you’ll excuse us, we’ll be going to our home now. I have a wife to please.” I told them and took Hana out of the club.

Once we were in the car, she stayed silent. I started the car and began to drive.

“Was that you ex- fiancé?” I asked to break the silence. Hana looked at me.

“Yeah” She said.

“and the girl?”  I asked.

“The that stole him from me.” She answered with disgust.

“Do you still love him?”

“More like hate.”

“He seems like a nice guy.” I said sarcastically.

“Shut up Kyungsoo.” She said sharply . Hana crossed her arms and looked out the window. But a second later, she turned back to face me. “Why’d you help me?” She asked.

“Hmmm…I don’t know. I guess this is my way of saying thank you for last time?”

“Awww…Kyungsoo has a heart.” She teased and giggled. I made a face.

“When we get home, can you make me something to eat? I’m kind of hungry.” She told me, rubbing her stomach.

“Hell no, make it yourself. I’m sleepy.” I told her.

“Like you said, you have a wife to please, Honey.” She teased. Oh please…

 


 

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating soon enough. I was super busy last week but now I have a bunch of free time! Woot woot!

Hello to my new readers/subbies! Thanks for reading, Tell me what you think in the comments below!

He's adorable