Oops

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

“Hmm...You look pretty jealous to me.” Bacon said with a grin.

“You have it all wrong, Bacon. Let her do what she wants, either way the money will be mine. So I say, just lean back on your seat and relax, Bro.” I told him with confidence. Baek gave me a confused look and with the shrug of his shoulders, his focus shifted back to his dinner. I showed a satisfied smirk and took a sip of my drink. I glanced from across the table to the smiling Hana. I will never let you win, Lee Hana. As long as I’m married to you.

..after dinner..

I stood at the open doorway to wave the guys goodbye, I watched each car drive off one by one into the dark night before closing and locking the front door. I scanned the living room and dining table, wondering if I’d find trash to throw away or if the guys had left something behind but as expected, the areas were spotless. The sounds of running water and the clinking and clanking of glass dishes were no more, Hana must’ve finished washing already and went upstairs. I was now exhausted and the thing I wanted most was sleep so I made my way upstairs. The door was slightly open with a 3 inch wide crack. I didn’t think much of it I pushed the door open. As I walked in, there I saw Hana still in her white sports bra and sleeping pants, putting the sleeping shirt over her body to cover herself.

“Hey!” She glared at me. “Have you ever heard of knocking?” She spat.

“No need. This is my room.” I responded then stared at her from head to toe then laid on the bed still facing her, “Who wears sports bras these days? Why don’t you wear stuff like that pink bra you wore that one night.” I teased. She gasped, a bit humiliated.

“Uh,first of all sports bras are comfortable. And second, why do you care? It’s not like I’m going to have with you, EVER.” She said sharply, still standing in her original spot.

“Tch.” I rolled my eyes. “ And I wouldn’t sleep with a THING like you too.” I stated, She crossed her arms. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need my sleep.”  She grabbed the pillow from under my head and began to hit me with it.

“Where am I going to ing sleep? Get off. You’re taking up most of the bed and I don’t trust a byunte like you.” She stopped and put the pillow aside and just stood there waiting for my response.

“Uhhh… there’s a couch downstairs, sleep on it.” I simply stated.

-“No!” She refused but I wouldn’t let this slide.

-“Yes! I need space to stretch my arms and legs.”

-“No!”

-“Yes!”

“Ughm you know what? Whatever, I’ll just go downstairs.” Hana eventually gave up indicating my victory. She grabbed the blanket over me, rolled it up a bit and held it in her right arm. With her free arm, she grabbed the pillow that she had tossed to the side earlier. She then began to walk away but stopped, “ Oh and one more thing.” Hana said. She went back and gave me one last hit with her pillow. “Jerk!” With that, she was down the stairs mumbling in anger.

Again, I smiled in satisfaction. I tucked myself in the comforter and closed my eyes thinking I’d be able to sleep well tonight. But all of sudden, even under my blanket I began to shiver from coldness. I forgot that it was going to be cold tonight and Hana was down there. She must be freezing. Oh god.. am I feeling bad for her now? Ehh… maybe if try to sleep I’ll feel better. I told myself. In the end, it was too cold to bare and the thought of Hana uncontrollably shivering under that thing blanket in the cold downstairs scarcely left my mind. There was no heater down there like there was here.

I got up out of my bed and made my way down the stairs and saw Hana laying on the couch with her back to me, and just as I pictured, she was shivering. The sound of her teeth chattering was already audible from where I stood. I walked closer and stopped behind Hana.

“Yah, Hana.” I shook her. But she gave no response. Oh god, is she a heavy sleeper? “Yah!” I tapped her arm and shook her a little bit harder.

“Mmmm…” She made a sound and began to stir but she still wasn’t awake?! Freaken Hana! I shook her more frivolously.This woke her up forsure but she was pissed, she lifted her head to look at me. “What the hell! Can’t you see I’m sleeping here? Oh god it’s cold.” She contested.

“Exactly, so go upstairs there is a heater there.” I told her.

“No, leave me alone. I’m gonna sleep.” She stubbornly argued and put her head back down on her pillow, as usual. Knowing me, I never take no for an answer. This girl will sleep upstairs; there is no way she is staying here. Now, it wasn’t because I cared, it was for the sake of pride. If she won’t get up, I guess I have no choice…

I pulled the blanket up and put my arms under her legs and right below her lower back then lifted her. “Oh god you’re heavy.” I teased. As a matter of fact, she was light as a feather.

“Put me down!” She protested and hit me on the chest as I made my way to the stair with her in my arms but Ignored it leaving the pillow and blanket behind. Hana began to move and squirm out of my hold. “Will you stop moving?!” I told her. We were already up the stairs nearing the room yet she kept trying. She managed to get one of her legs from my arms but that caused me to lose my balance and fall backwards. With my eyes closed I suddenly felt like a load of bags landed right on top of me… I opened my eyes to see Hana ontop of me chest on mine, face one mine, lips on mine! Both of our eyes widened in realization. Oh god. Hana got up without delay and let out a fake cough to ease the awkwardness.

“If you didn’t …” I began.

“Shut up.” She cut me off and went to the bed.

Hana POV

After that incident that just happened 10 seconds ago. I immediately got up off oh Kyungsoo. Awkward.

“If you didn’t..” Kyungsoo started. I knew what he was going to say. If I didn’t squirm , this wouldn’t have had happened blah blah blah. Then we’d argue again. It was my fault though, my stubbornness failed me.

“Shut up.” I told him then got in the bed and put the pillow over my face. What the heck just happened? I listened and heard him get up and turn the heater on. Then what? He was getting on the bed too? I lifted the pillow off my face and saw him on the bed as well. “What the… you’re sleeping here too?” I asked.

“Uh duhh. The heater is here and  this is my bed, you’re the one who’s sleeping here too. I won't touch you.” He said as he put the blanket over him as well, facing the other side. “Oh and don’t get used to it.” He spoke again, “I only let you sleep here because it’s cold tonight. The couch is all yours tomorrow.” I could tell he was smirking as he spoke. That devil... It was hard to sleep and that stupid kiss replayed in my head over and over. How can I be so stupid ugh! I began to fidget under the sheets turning from left to right in frustration; the thought just wouldn’t leave my head.

“Stop moving .” Kyungsoo said from the other side of the bed. So I stopped. He wasn’t asleep yet? Eventually, the heaviness of sleep got to me and I was then able to sleep without a thought in my head.

…The next morning…

I woke up feeling warm and cozy. I didn’t want to open my just yet and lay in comfort. I must’ve wrapped the blanket around myself really well. I thought. It felt tight, as if it were hugging me so I snuggled a bit more. Then something didn’t feel right, If I had the blanket around me… then what about Kyungsoo?  I heard his breathes, it was either he was loud or he was close. I curiously opened my eyes… I gasped and put a hand over my mouth.  It wasn’t the blanket after all! No wonder… I opened my eyes at the sight of Kyungsoo…with his arms around me in a tight embrace and my head to his chest. I had to admit, I kind liked this, at least I wasn’t cold. I'm guessing he's the type that cuddles in his sleep because this is the second time already. But Eotteoke?! How do I get out of this? I tried to slide out of his arms but it was too tight. When I tried to move again, he tightened his embrace and let out a soft whimper. “Nara…” He said. Who is Nara? I questioned, and then I realized it must be his ex-girlfriend. Suddenly I felt empathy towards the poor guy. He still loves her…

Eventually, he released me from his grip and turned the other way, still asleep. This gave me the opportunity to get out of bed and take a shower. Today is my day girls day out with Min. As soon as I was ready, I left a note at Kyungsoo’s bedside and drove off to Min’s.