What am I doing here?

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana POV

I woke up as the sun beams shone out the large windows.

Wait… Large windows? I don’t have large windows! Hmm.. Maybe I’m dreaming. Hana, snap out of it. All of a sudden my head throbbed from last night’s hangover. Unnnnggg….Owwwww. What even happened last night? I brought my hand up to face to rub my eyes until I spotted something unusual on my finger. I examined it thoroughly. DAFUQ?!? OH MY GOD…DON’T TELL ME… I then spotted my clothes on the ground, my purple underwear was on the table, and my dress laid on the rug. !  I WAS ! I started to scan my surrounds, this isn’t my nightstand, these aren’t my bed sheets, where the hell am I!?!?! I began to panic. Suddenly, I felt an arm hugging my waist.  I looked to see and OHHH MYYYYY FRRICKEN GOOSHH! It was that guy! However he was asleep. I don’t even know his name.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed in surprise which woke him up as well. “ert! Get away from me!” In a hurry, I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my body to cover myself then jumped out of bed. NOT A GOOD IDEA… he was too. I gulped. Oh god oh god. His upper body was so godlike, ouuu . Okay, I admit I semi drooled. And about his lower body… a faint shade of pink appeared on cheeks. I had to tell myself to stop looking.

“What?” He jumped off the bed to the other side. When he realized he was exposing his…yenno. He grabbed the nearest pillow and place it over “it” for coverage.

“What am I doing here? I demand an answer?! Did something happen last night?” I yelled.

“How the hell would I know? You’re the one in MY room. IN MY HOUSE. Something OBVIOUSLY HAPPENED. I don’t even sleep . You’re probably the ert here.” He scoffed with a little chuckle. Forreals? Who laughs at their own jokes? Lame.

“Awww hell no. Then Explain this!!” I lifted my left hand with the ring in the air for him to take a good look.

When he seemed to have recognized the item, his eyes bulged out big. REALLY BIG. “Hey! What are you doing with that?!”He shouted from across the room.

“That’s exactly what I’m asking you!” I appointed. He stressfully put his left upon his face and the right hand holding the pillow in place, when I noticed he had a ring on his finger as well. “What –what is that?” I said, pointing at his hand. He lowered his hand to look. And when I thought his eyes couldn’t get any bigger, boy did it!

“You’re the girl from the club… OMO… this can’t possibly… I was so drunk. Now, I’m  MARRIED.” He said, as if he were putting puzzle pieces together.

“Woaaah no no no… There is no way this can be happening!! I will jump off the Namsan tower,I will drown myself in the Han River or so help me, I AM NOT MARRIED!...TO YOU!?"

 

“And do you think I’d want to be married to a crazy hag like you?” He retorted.

 

“You know what?” I grabbed a piece of paper from his desk and wrote my number. “ Here’s my number , we can discuss divorce later, Now If you’ll excuse me…” I grabbed my clothes and purse then headed to the bathroom to get changed. As soon as I exited, I found my way to the stairs. His house was… SOO NICE!! I was amazed by its modern theme. OMG. Large windows were scattered everywhere, everything was black and white, just how I liked it.

As soon as I was down stairs, I spotted the guy leaning against the countertop of his kitchen, reading a newspaper.

 

“Leaving?” He asked, not even leaving his eyes from the paper.

 

“Yeah.”


“Have breakfast first, I’m making toast.” That was more like a demand. 

 

“Oh, no I’m fine.” I said until …. BLHURAAGG!..my stupid stomach had to freakin’ grumble.  Great.

 

“You stomach says otherwise, sit down.” He demanded.

 

“Don’t tell me what to do.” I said stubbornly.

 

“Ah, well I have the right. I’m your HUSBAND aren’t I? YEO…” please don’t say it! “BEO.” He said it. With a smirk, that is. He makes me puke. What a tease. I swurrr, thank god we’re getting a divorce, I don’t think I’d be able to stand this guy. I had no choice, so I sat down. In no time he placed down, two plates on table, both of toast and scrambled eggs. So this guy knows how to cook eh? “By the way, I never caught your name.” He asked as he took a seat.

 

“ Hana. Lee Hana, and you?”

 

“Do Kyungsoo, but my crew calls me D.O.” He said.

 

“BAAHAHAH! D O ? What kind of name is that? I’ll just call you Kyungsoo. D.O. Pffhahaha!”

 

“Ha ha, very funny. It doesn’t matter what you call me, we’ll be divorced anyways.” I gave him a glare and stuck my tongue out. “Very immature. I don’t like immature women.” He said without a care. He acts like some sophisticated king, like things ALWAYS have to go his way. Bastard.

 

“Maybe they don’t like you! I’ll be going now. Call me when you want to see a divorce attorney.” With that I left. As soon as I was outside this big, beautiful house, I called my bestfriend, Min, to pick me up.

 

                   “ Hello? Hana what’s up?”

                   “Min! I’ve done something really stupid. Can you pick me up?”

                   “ Omg, Hana. What have you gotten yourself into. Okay what’s the address?”

I turned around to look at the house’s address.

                    “ Uhm.. It’s 166-121 Seocho Way”

                    “Okay, I’ll be there. Just wait.”

 

“Ehem.” Someone from behind cleared their throat. I turned around ONLY to see, Kyungsoo standing there with his hands in his pockets. “I see, you’re still here.”

 

“I wish I was wasn’t.” I replied coldly. “Now, go back inside. I’m waiting for my ride.”

 

“For who? Your fiancé? I meant ‘EX’ fiancé?” That’s it. You want to fight? I have something that would boomerang that little joke.

 

“Oh hell no. At least I had a fiancé!” HA! This will be a never ending war as long as I’m married to him. He seemed to be hit as bad as I was. Which then caused him to quiet down.

 

“Whatever, see you in court.” Whatever. I stuck my tongue out to piss him off, and he just scoffed. He said as he began to walk away.

 

BEEP! BEEP! My ride was here, she pulled up in her new yellow BMW z4 convertable.

 

and honked the car to get my attention. “HANA!” She waved. Kyungsoo then turned around at the noise as well. I ran to the car and shut it immediately.

 

“Hurry. Just drive, Get me the hell away from here.” I said. This would be the last time I’d be here, I promise.

 

“What’s going on Hana? Who’s that guy? And why are you here?” Min asked worriedly.

 

“That’s my… HUSBAND.” Min stopped the car. "BWOHH?!"

 


A/N Goodness! When will the two stop fighting? ahahha.

Hi New readers/ Subbies! I find this fanfic really FUN to write. Seriously. I love it. AHAHA. I just love the quarreling and such. So tell me what you think!

  

Look at him walking around that guy like a BAWS!

That's Kyungsoo, DO KYUNGSOO. And this is how he kills the ladies. 

HE'S SO ADORABLE! MY D.O. FEELS! AHHH ALKSKJHSIIJM!! kill me now!!