First Date

What's mine is yours, BABE

Hana POV
“Kyungsoo, seriously. Where the hell are we going?” I nagged as I sat impatiently in the passenger’s seat. He didn’t reply and kept his eyes on the road. “Yah! I said, where are we going, Kyungsoo?” I kept it going.

“Geez, Hana. You talk too much, I swear.” He complained.

“Then answer my question.” I demanded, stubbornly.

“Must you know?” He asked.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Well too bad. You’ll have to see when we get there. Be patient.” Kyungsoo said with a smirk.

“Fine.” I said, defeated. I huffed and sat back on the chair.”Stupid, Kyungsoo.” I muttered under my breath.

I stared out the window for the time being and before I knew it, my eyelids grew heavy and I slowly drifted into sleep.




I woke up to silence of the motionless car. Had we stopped? As I tried to position myself upright, I noticed the long coat that lay upon me. I looked to my left only to notice his absence in the driver’s seat

Where am I?

It was then that I saw through the glass windows and the car had been parked in the middle of nature.

My anterior oversaw the magnificent view of a great lake. My jaw dropped as I leaned forward in admiration. And there was a figure sitting on the grass not too far from the edge, their back to me. It was Kyungsoo, he was looking at the same sight.

So this is where we were headed to, hmm? I give him props.

I closed the door gently as I stepped out of the car and threw the coat over my shoulders. Kyungsoo turned back and me approaching him then looked back at the quiet waters.

I sat next to him without a word and we together we basked in the surrounding nature.

“Did you wait too long?” I asked him without leaving my eyes off the water.

“No.In fact, I was afraid that we’d be here all night.” He chuckled to himself. I playfully nudged him on the arm, laughing myself.

I let out a long, loud sigh. “I’d mark this place as Second on ‘Hana’s favorite places’.” I said.

“What place is first?” He asked, looking at me.

“Hmm... you might think I’m weird.” I said, afraid that he’d judge me. Kyungsoo raised a brow and made a face at my ridiculousness.

“Are you serious? Sure, you’re selfish, a complete nag, and sometimes a pain in the ... but you’re not weird, Hana. Besides, husbands don’t judge their wives do they?” He winked.

What was that? Okay, my heart dropped just then. Dammit, I forgot what I was going to say next due to the uncontrollable rhythm going on inside of me.

I looked down.  “The Namsan Tower... I’m a er for nice views. Quite honestly, I used go there during the day when I’d be super sad or depressed, especially in my younger years when my father died and my mother remarried...”

“I’m sorry.” He said. I gave him a slight smile assuring him that I was okay.

“Actually I’ve never been inside but I’d usually stand in the middle of the open area just below the tower and close my eyes, pretending to lose myself in the sea of people, as if i were silently drowning. I’d do that so that I could forget what’s going on just for a couple minutes in happiness.”

I figured that I wouldn’t have to return because I was sure that I had found my happiness elsewhere. I didn’t know it at first but he had become my tower. Wherever he was, I knew that I’d be safe.

I was resting my head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder when he moved and stood up in front of me. He extended a hand, offering to help me up.

I made a face and cocked my head to the side, looking up at him. “Come. I want to show you something.” He said.I took his hand and together we walked along the edge of the waters. “Can you do something for me?” Kyungsoo asked. I nodded in response. “Close your eyes and don’t open them until I say so.”

“Why?! Where are we going now?” I questioned.

“Hush, just do it. You ask too many questions.” He grumbled. I didn’t want to piss him off so I did as he told and shut my eyes. “Good.”

He was guiding me by holding my hand and telling me where to walk or step over things. We carefully walked for a good 7 minutes. I was going to ask again but I knew that he’d blow a raspberry and blah blah blah.

I held onto him as we continued. Suddenly, it felt as if I were walked upwards on elevated land as if I were walking up a hill. And before long, the surface was even again. It no longer felt coarse and bumpy but rather smooth.

I felt Kyungsoo stop and I followed and halted. He put his two hands on either of my shoulders, turning me to face a certain direction that I had no idea what I’d be facing. He let me sit down on... a chair?? What the.... He let go and I could hear him walking away.

Oh ma gahh, where is he going? Where am I? Why is he leaving me? “Kyungsoo, can I open my eyes now?” I asked but there was no response.

I was getting nervous....Until I heard music...

A beautiful melody began with the sounds of a piano keys. The chords of a guitar transitioned.

“Open your eyes.” I heard Kyungsoo say.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Kyungsoo straight ahead and exo behind him. They were the band. Suho was on the piano and Chanyeol plucked the strings of the guitar. Sehun was seated on a chair with a Cymbal next to him. Baekhyun stood behind them with a microphone in front of him and Kai was off the side awkwardly posing with a hat on.

I looked around and I was sitting in the open area of this... no way... boat?? Make it, a big enough boat. Bigger than a yacht, smaller than a ship.

It was dark out already, Lights were hung on the sails surrounding the whole boat, giving it such a romantic feel.

She’s my babe... Kyungsoo sang and I turned my head ,amazed by his voice. I never knew he could sing. The band  kept playing.

At the end of the innocent white hand... Melted chocolate....
Kai made his way to the front and displayed his smooth moves , dancing to the music. The hat gave it a good touch.

You’re walking into my door...

Kyungsoo was singing to me. The same guy, whom I lived with for the past months and vowed to hate for the rest of my life... is also the same guy I’d vow to spend my whole life with. He was singing to me.

Now the whole band was playing. Sehun hit the cymbals to the rhythm as Baekhyun assisted with background vocals... how beautiful.

I want to show you more me  if I can be honest...
The beat picked up and they were singing faster.

My heart was pounding furiously and I couldn’t help but smile.

Not once, I have never experienced this sweet harmony...
Tears of joy were happily rolling down my cheeks. No one has ever done, this for me.

Kyungsoo was slowly approaching and took my hand. I stood up and he brushed his thumb on my cheek wiping the wetness before ending song with a beautiful tune, Do not be too late...

I clapped my hands ecstatically and pulled him into a tight embrace. That earned the wild hollers of the boys in the back. They sounded like a freaken’ wolf pack and I couldn’t do anything but giggle at their silliness.



Kyungsoo took me to the side and we had a nice candle-lit dinner, waited by the exo guys.
“You’re quite the romantic.” I complimented Kyungsoo. He pinked and smiled.

“Aren’t I.” He replied. We were in the midst of eating when the band began to play again. Kyungsoo stood up , “Would you like to have this dance?” I took it and we made our way to the open area.

I put my arms around his neck and he puthis hand
s around my waist. We swayed back and forth as he rested his forehead on mine, “How was that for a first date?” He asked.


“Perfect” I said.









D.O. POV

A couple weeks later we couldn’t be happier and it was the day of our marriage counseling.

“Welcome back!” Yoonhee greeted. “So how is the lovely couple?”

“We’re doing great.” I said with my arm around Hana just like the first time.

“Yup.” Hana agreed, she looked at me and smiled.

Yoonhee looked at us critically as I she didn’t know what she were seeing. “Hmm... time is almost running up, you have about a month until all of this is over you do realize.”

We nodded our heads. Time sure flew by.

“Have you guys made a decision as to whether you’ll stay together... or not? I sure hope you two stay together.”

I looked at Hana for one second and without hesitation I said, “ Forever.”

 


* WARNING< DRAMA AHEAD*