Pregnant?!?!?!

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

The witch was gone. Thank god. She’s everything, I hate about a girl. Immature , loud, obnoxious. We’re complete opposites. Most of all, I can’t stand her. The only plus about Hana is that she’s hot, I have to admit that. Her body… last night, in bed. Oh my god… she was… wait, STOP IT KYUNGSOO. She’s hot. Let’s put it at that. After everything that’s happened, I decided that I needed to talk to the rest of Exo. I hurriedly walked up the stairs to look for my phone. However, it wasn’t on the dresser as usual. Where could it be? Then, AHA! It should be in my pants! I scavenged my room for the pair I wore last night. Suddenly, i spotted something pink peeping from under the bed. What is it a ribbon? I dont recall owning pink in my wardobe. I walked closer and picked it up. Turns out it was a pink laced bra. I assume it's Hana's. I stuffed it in my drawer and reminded myself to give it to her later. Soon enough, I found the pair of pants all the way across the room. Dafuq? Was it thrown or something? I searched the pockets and found that the phone was still in good shape. I took it out and group texted the members.

Guys, it’s an emergency. Meeting at my house. Like, NOW.

In no time, my phone buzzed with replies.

-Uh yeah! You have some explaining to do, Kyungsoo.

-Hyung… Don’t tell me you got that girl pregnant!?!? Ouuuu.

-I’ll come after I teach my dance class.

-Alright! I’ll ask Bacon for a ride.

-OMO… Is it about that girl? Okay, let me pick up Chanyeol first. -_-

…10 minutes later…

The doorbell rang and In came worried Sehun. “HYUNG! How can you be so stupid! Now, you’ll have to pay for child support! Are you even ready to be a father? Oh my goodness…” Cried Sehun. The poor maknae put his hands over his face like a drama king, but I had to admit, that kid is adorable.

“Chill Sehun. She is not pregnant.” As I reassured Sehun of the matter but In came Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun just on time to hear me say “pregnant.”

 -“WHAT?? Pregnant? OMO. D.O.!” Suho looked like he was about to lecture me. Oh brother

 -“Pregnant, already? Damnnn.” Baekhyun’s comment sounded more like a compliment.

 -“AHAHAHAHAH! Pregnant. AHA” I don’t see how Chanyeol finds it funny.

“Look what you started Sehun.” I said, shaking my head.

“Started what?” This time it was Kai who came in all sweaty, back from his dance studio. He was just wearing a black tank top and a pair of sweat pants. Girls would be all over that. He even had that distinct man odor, which stunk up the whole house.

“That, D.O. got the chick at the club pregnant.” Bacon explained. I seriously facepalmed myself at the ridiculousness of this whole conversation.

“Guys, seriously, she isn’t pregnant. You guys are stupid. You can’t tell if a women is pregnant the day after you do it.” I stated. The boys gasped. “What?”

“I should’ve known, I saw you guys leave the club together.” Tch. Yeah to get married…then again…. “So did you guys, yenno…do it? I mean, you guys looked pretty intimate to me.”

“Shut up Kai.” I snapped.

“Answer my question.” He demanded.

“Okay fine. Yes. Something happened last night. So what? I’m not stupid enough to have unprotected . BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT.” I  admit. “I called you guys over about something else. However, it does involve Hana.” Each and every one of them gasped.

“Oh snap, you even know her name!” I shot Chanyeol a deadly glare which made that giant shut up, “Sorry, I was just saying.”

“You see…Nara left after rejecting my proposal to her.  So I called you guys to the club so that we could drink, or rather I would drink and have fun after everything. Then I met Hana at the bar and she had been dumped too by her fiancé, so we drank together and got REALLY drunk.”

“We saw.” One of them stated. Probably Baekhyun. All eyes were on me, they were listening intently, this time without making any smart comments. Good.

“Anyways… we both wanted to get married so bad, not to eachother, just in general. I don’t remember much but I must’ve taken her to the wedding chapel right across the street and……”

“Hyung! Say it ain’t so!” Sehun wailed covering his ears not wanting to hear the rest. “LA LA LA LA LA” He tried drowning the sound out.

“WE GOT MARRIED.” He got what he expected. A third huge gasp and a bunch of  ‘NO WAY’s came from the 5 boys mouths. “Now you can call me stupid. I don’t usually do things like this. But don’t worry, we’re getting a divorce.”

“Is she hot?” There goes Kai again. He’s only a year younger yet his maturity level is the mentality of a 13 year old.

“SHUT UP KAI!” The guys yelled in Unison. He backed up and put his hands up as if he were surrendering. “Okay, okay…geez.”

Suho then took a step to me and put a hand on my shoulder. “Now D.O., I understand that you were hurt badly.I hope this will all be settled soon. Why don’t you get to know this, Hana, give her a chance. Who knows? Maybe you’ll come to love her.” This is why he’s our leader but seriously, why does he always have to look on the ‘bright side’. Why look at the Brightside or Darkside when there is an in between, the side of reality. Reality bites you in the when you least expect it, it really does.

“BWAHAHA! Good one Hyung. But no, this girl is crazy. There is NO WAY I’D FALL FOR A GIRL LIKE HER.”

“Suit yourself.” He shrugged.

Hana POV

“What the , Hana?!” Min yelled. The terror in her eyes was frightening; she looked as if she could flip a table.

“What do you want me to do? Daehyun cheated on me.”

“Oh, so you went off and married a random stranger? What the hell is wrong with you?”

“No, it’s not like that. I was depressed so I went to a club and I met Kyungsoo at the bar. He was depressed too. He wanted to get married to his girlfriend but he was dumped, I wanted to marry Daehyun but I was dumped. I should’ve ing dumped his cheating a long time ago. Anyways, our sorry asses got totally wasted which then lead to us getting married. But, he and I will divorce in no time.” I explained everything I could recall from last night. It was all a blur. I leaned back on the seat expecting some words of wisdom from Min. She was totally disappointed in me. What a stupid move, I’m even disappointed in myself.

“WOW, Hana. Usually at situations like this, you’d expect the both of you to have just had after getting wasted. BUT GETTING MARRIED? Oh my god.”

“Well… I woke up in his bed, , so…yeah.” She put a hand on her chest, rapidly breathing in and out not looking at me. I reached out and patted her shoulders to calm her. “Min you’re a great friend, Just help me get through this okay?” Min then glanced back at me and nodded with an okay.

“You know I’ll always have your back. Where is your car anyways?” She asked.

“Oh shoot, I must’ve left it in the parking lot of Club Envy, can you take me there?

“Alright.” Then she started the engine and stared to drive.

While keeping her eyes on the road, she began to speak again, “I saw your husband, he’s kind of cute.” She said with a laugh.

“Ew ew ew ew! You can have him then, he’s an arrogant jerk! I don’t want anything to do with that guy.” I resented. I brought my hand up to examine the ring more carefully, it was beautiful but quite familiar. “Too bad I’d have to give back this ring.” I said with a frown. Although wasn’t intended for me, I feel like it belonged to me from the start. We got to the empty parking lot in 5 minutes, my white BMW was parked stranded without a car to its right and left.

“Call me if you need anything okay?” Min said before she left. I climbed into my car and drove home. The house was left the way it was last night. Empty like my heart. Everything was there, my furniture, books, tv… deep inside, I was searching for Daehyun.

The picture of the two of us sat just above the fireplace so I faced it down. I couldn’t bare to see him. I went upstairs to take a warm bubble bath then change. I felt disgusting. So I set the bath but before stepping in, I went to the closet to grab a towel, and expected, it was half empty. UGH. I need to face the fact that Daehyun and I are over. I then stepping in the warm water and leaned back in relaxation. The pores of my skin were tingling at contact with the bubbles. This had been something I haven’t done in a while. Everything was going great up until…

RING RING RING RING!!!!

I grabbed my phone to the side and put it to my ear without looking at who it could be, “WHAT?!” I yelled in frustration.

“Hello?” It was a man’s voice.

I realized, I hadn’t checked the caller ID. “Ooops, sorry, who is this?”

“Kyungsoo.” The does he want? “Oh then, WHAT?!”

“Meet me at Yeongju park, we need to discuss the divorce. 3pm sharp.Are you freakin’ kidding me?!?! I’ve barely been home. Goodness. I understand that he’s in a rush, but . Can’t a girl rest?

“But-“I was going to complain but the owl interrupted me.

“Goodbye.” He hung up on me. UGHHH!!!! I squirmed and kicked the water around in frustration, leaving a mess. DAMMIT!

 


 

A/N

Hello to my new readers/ subbies! Here is a quick update for you! I probably won’t update soon. Stupid Exams. -_- Don’t worry, I’ll be back!!

Here’s some y Kyungsoo for you.

“ Because I’m loving you, OHHHH!” [kills you with his vocals]