New Insight?

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana POV

Jaemin showed us around the local sights; location after location. Min and Jaemin were walking hand in hand slightly ahead of Kyungsoo and I. Kyungsoo remained quiet throughout the tour. It was as if Jaemin and Min had forgotten about our presence and continued as if they were on some special date at the board walk. I began to grow restless and my feet were starting to ache. What I needed most was some water to quench myself from dehydration. The heat was no joke. If strips of bacon were to be thrown onto the ground, it would literally sizzle.

We walked into a little gift shop filled with shells of different sorts when I saw that there was a convenient store just across the street.

Min and Jaemin were too occupied with acting all cutesy with the shells, they were more of a married couple than Kyungsoo and I. I saw that he was checking out small trinkets on the shelf. “Hey guys” I called. All three eyes turned in my direction. “I’m going across the street to buy a bottle of water real quick. I’ll be back.” I informed them and waited for some kind of permission before I leave.

“Alright, hurry back!” Min said and waved me off before returning her attention to Jaemin. I exited the store and walked through the busy sidewalks, towards the crosswalk. Suddenly a flash of thought distracted me, causing me to slow down. Did I bring my wallet? I wondered, almost panicking. I kept walking; however, my attention was focused on digging through my purse in search of my wallet. Little did I know I was being followed; Step by step, I was totally unaware. I mindlessly continued to look in my bag neither stopping nor checking my surroundings. It was until I heard a car honk just 4 feet away when I snapped out of this daze because I found myself at the midst of walking through a street of passing cars. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands pulled me by the waist at once and turned me away from the street, slamming me hard against their chest , just as the car sped by. My head was safely rested against this person’s warm chest and my body securely wrapped by his arms. I curiously looked up only meet a pair of round eyes. Kyungsoo… In the essence of time, the atmosphere was no longer in disarray; it was the serene enchantment of feeling safe. His heart was beating as fast as mine. Chest against chest, I felt the rhythm of our hearts fluctuate in unison. I looked at him almost contrastingly. He isn’t so bad after all… I thought to myself.

“Thanks.” I managed to say but I ended up dropping the eye contact, embarrassed. Kyungsoo let go immediately.

“Watch where you’re going!” He raised his voice in frustration. I take that back. How can he just go from sweet and back to being a jerk in less than a millisecond?

“What the hell? Why are you so mad? I yelled back.

“You almost got yourself killed! You’re lucky I was even here to save you for the millionth time.” He said.

“I said, thank you didn’t I?! And what are you even doing here? You are supposed to be in the store with Min and Jaemin.” I put a hand on my hip and expected an explanation. Kyungsoo paused as If he were trying to come up with the perfect excuse. From others’ points of view, we just looked like the usual married couple arguing on vacation.

“Well, I knew you’d be careless enough the cross the street without looking out.” He teased. I angrily glared at him and began to walk away but he caught my arm.

“Eh eh eh…” Kyungsoo said, swishing his index finger back and forth, “You’re not going ANYWHERE without me from now on.” He said, smirking through those big lips of his.

“You know what, Kyungsoo? I’m suddenly not thirsty anymore.” I told him and left him to return to the gift shop. In annoyance, I heard his heavy footsteps just following behind, I just wanted to scream.

As expected, Min and Jaemin were there when I came in. They were now paying and bought a pair of couple shells in which they engraved each other’s names.

“Who’s on their honeymoon here, them or us?” I felt Kyungsoo whisper in my ear.

“Ew, what honeymoon.” I asked sarcastically.

“We are a newlyweds going on a vacation. Nothing defines that better than a honeymoon.” Kyungsoo said so deviously. Instead I just rolled my eyes and prepared myself for the places we’d be going to next.

 


 

A/N

Okay so i will be going on Vacation for the next two weeks. After the month of december, I will be up and ready to update!! See you guys soon!

Hello to my new readers/subbies. Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think in the comments below!

TOO A.D.O.RABLE!!!