You found me

What's mine is yours, BABE

D.O. POV
After the party I insisted on taking Hana home forgetting that she had her own form of transportation to the house. OUR house.

“I’ll just meet you there.” She said before we parted to our own cars on different sides of the parking lot.

I arrived first and pulled up into the garage then waited until Hana came and parked her car on the drive way.  She came out of the car and greeted me with a smile.

Together we entered the house through the garage door. As I stepped in, I got this great feeling of being home.

Home sweet home… I sighed.

However our home was a mess. Unwashed dishes, half-finished water bottles covering the surface of the coffee tables, and scattered pillows on the floor.

The misconception must’ve hit her bad.

I only felt guilt as I scanned the room. I abandoned her in most time of need and I was truly sorry.
Hana turned around and looked at me apologetically, “Uhm… sorry about the mess. I’ll clean it up.” She said.

I nodded approvingly and there was then this awkward atmosphere surrounding us, neither of us knew what to say next.

Later, Hana headed upstairs to get changed, however, I remained downstairs. As soon as I heard the door of the room shut close, I scurried to the couch area and picked up the pillows and later threw them back onto the couch. All the water bottles were recycled and the empty chip bags ended up in the trash. Before I knew it, everything looked good as new. I’d just have to get to the dishes tomorrow.

It was the least I could do.

When I finished, I grabbed Hana’s pillow and blanket from the couch and brought them both with me upstairs…

By the I got into the bedroom , Hana was washing up in the bathroom, so I took the time to get changed as well. I sat on the bed waiting as I played with the little stuffed animal. I grew sad and gave it a little pout.

If only… I shrugged.
Hana came out just in time to see me making faces at the toy. God, she must’ve thought that I’m crazy.

“You’re an odd one, Kyungsoo.” She muttered as she came out of the bathroom room dabbing her wet face dry.

I tossed the owl behind me and watched her. She was prettier than ever with her bare face, blessed with natural beauty.

“Wheeeww! What a long day…” She said, placing the towel in the laundry basket. “I’m exhausted.” She yawned.

“I agree, let’s rest now.” I suggested.

“Alright, well good-woooahhh!!!” Hana was turning for the door when I stood up and grabbed her by the arms pulling her to me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked her. We were now chest to chest. My hands were on her hips and she put her hands around my neck. “From now on, you get to sleep with me here.” I said.

“But my stuff-.” She mentioned.

“It’s on the bed.” I said, she looked around me for confirmation and to her surprise they were already messily spread on the bed where I lazily tossed the blanket.

“Hmm…” She rested a finger on her chin, thinking of a way out of this but nope. She’ll be stuck with me whether she likes it or not. Since when did I take no for answer anyways. “ but I occasionally grind my teeth in my sleep-.” She tried.

“It sure sounds like you don’t want to keep your husband, company.” I told Hana. I could tell she was thinking of a way to explain herself, “Besides, I get lonely” I whispered in her ear.
Hana smirked, which because she was so damn hot. “How about a game of hide and seek? You’ll have to find me. If you give up, I win and you’re sleeping on the couch and if you find me I’ll stay here with you. Deal?” She asked. Ehhyye, she was playing hard to get.

“Fine.” I agreed. This house wasn’t that big anyway, I was at an advantage.

“Okay, so the rules are… strictly lights off and I get a 45 second head start. Now, we’re going to have to start down stairs.”
She made me sit down on the couch and placed a pillow in front of my face nearly suffocating me.

“GO.” She said.

Hana POV
Yeah, I was playing hard to get. Truth be told, I was more than willing to stay with him upstairs, heck, I was more than ready to move off that couch.

We just needed to have a little fun first...I hoped for him to find me.

Kyungsoo began his count, and I had no idea where to hide in this dark house.


1…2…3…
Thankfully he was counting slower than expected. My first thought was the kitchen but each of the cabinets were filled, dammit…

10…11…1
2…
Under the table? Hmm.. no. I looked everywhere downstairs. Running from place to place.

18…19…20…
There was the shoe closet of course, however, I couldn’t last a minute inside of there because of the horrid odor. I rushed out of that closet immediately.

There seriously was no suitable hiding spot downstairs and wasted 30 seconds still not having found a place.

Dammit, I should’ve thought this out a little better.

35…36…37…
!!! I ran up the stairs carefully, making sure not to make noise upstairs and looked around the room.

I was running out of time.

42…43..44…
In panic, I hesitated at first before finally tiptoeing to the back of the door.  In the end, my pathetic hiding spot was behind the open door of the bedroom. The moonlight shined through the windows which helped me see in the dark. Between the hinges of the door, I was able to see Kyungsoo through the crack.

45...
“Ready or not, here I come!” He announced.

I watched as he walked out of sight and into the kitchen. I heard the opening and closing of the kitchen cabinets. Nope, I’m not there.

His fast footsteps were heard from downstairs as he went from place to place, looking everywhere downstairs.

He was back in sight Kyungsoo stopped in the middle of the living room, scratching his head. “Hmm...where can Hana be hiding?” I heard him say out loud for me to hear.

Suddenly, his head shot up and he was gazing directly towards me. Or the room. Either way, my heart was pounding. For someone who wanted to be found, I surely was nervous. A sly smirk formed on his plump lips before he slowly climbed up the stairs.

The suspense was killing me. He wasn’t saying anything. Had he found me or not?

As soon as Kyungsoo got upstairs, he paused at the doorway. He was so close that I had to make sure I wasn’t breathing too heavily.

I mentally screamed Hurry up and find me already!

And it was as if he had heard my call when his head popped up at the edge of the door...
“Boo.” He said in a deep attractive voice. Very y.

I tried to run past him but he grabbed me again and we both fell on the bed. Kyungsoo ended up hovering on top of me with both of his arms at my sides.

“Aww shucks, you found me.” I said in my fake acting voice.

Kyungsoo smiled and caressed my cheek with his thumb, “You’re not going anywhere.” He said.