For the first time...

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana POV

I heard the doorbell ring just as I sat down on the couch with a smoothie in my hand. I gently placed the cup on the table and to open the door.

To my surprise, it was Min. She visited our home a couple days after ditching me in the club for some guy she had just met. She was smiling  as she stood at the door. She knows she’s dead meat.

“Well look who we have here...” I stared her down and gave her an unpleasant look. Her expression turned to guilty as she squeezed between me and the frame of the door and hurried right inside the house. “Yah, Min, I’m not done with you!” I called. I closed the front door shut. Min was already seated on the white couch of our living room, sitting with her legs crossed looking at me innocently.

“Look, I know you’re not too happy with me right now.” She said. “And remember how I said, I owe you?”  She looked up at me and paused.

“Mhm, I’m listening.” I crossed my arms and listened preparing myself to take in whatever she is about to say.

“Well how do you feel about 2 plane tickets to Jeju Island? It will be so much fun! I can’t wait.” Min explained excitedly.

“You’re not messing with me right? Because if you are...” I said hesitantly. Min shook her head. “And we’ll stay there for how long?” I asked.

“Three days.” She answered quickly and confidently. She had already planned.

“Oh my god! Yes then! I totally forgive you. God, I’ll be away from you-know-who.” I said happily whispering the last words and pointing upstairs so that Kyungsoo wouldn’t hear. Min looked away nervously. “What?” I asked upon seeing the weird expression she now had on her face.

“About that…” She began. I squinted a bit and began to approach her seated figure. Min grew scared and leaned back as I got closer. “The two tickets are for you and …”

“Don’t say it.” I stopped.

“Kyungsoo.” She said it.

“WHAT!?!?” I exploded. “I thought you’re going!” I yelled.

“I am! Actually my new boyfriend, the guy I met at the club, he owns a resort in Jeju and he said that we can stay there for free. By the way the plane tickets are nonrefundable so you HAVE to go.” She explained quickly.

“Why?!? Who said Kyungsoo can go?!” I whined. Suddenly, the sound of the doors flinging open was heard. Kyungsoo walked out lazily and leaned and rested his elbows on the railing upstairs and looked down on us.

“I’d love to.” Kyungsoo said frankly. All the hopes and excitement that once filled my body was now drained away leaving me in distress. I sulked and slopped down on the couch and looked up at him. He looked at me from where he was and gave me a little smirk before returning to ‘his’ room.

“Kyungsoo wants to ruin my life, I swear.” I said lifelessly. Min scooted next to me and tapped my shoulders in comfort.

“Who knows, maybe you guys can bond within those 3 days.  Get along for once.” Min suggested as if it were the easiest thing to do.

 

…Day of the trip…

“HANA!!” Kyungsoo called from downstairs. “HURRY UP OR WE’LL MISS THE FLIGHT.”I hurried downstairs with my overpacked luggage. Kyungsoo was waiting at the door with the car keys in his hands. After having put on my sandals, I stood up straight and ready to go. “Kay. Let’s go.” I told him. Kyungsoo simply just turned and headed to car. I closed the door behind me and made sure it was locked before giving Kyungsoo my luggage to load into the car.  

As soon as he got into the driver’s seat, I was sitting quietly on the passenger side looking out the window. Three days with this guy? I scoffed. Oh please. “We’re picking Min up.” I said without looking at him.

“Kay.” He replied. I gave him the directions and we were on our way. As we pulled up, Min was already sitting on her porch with her bags at her side. When she our car, she smiled and wave then stood up, ready. Kyungsoo loaded her bags as she got in the back seat. Kyungsoo returned as well.

“Hey guys! Excited?” She asked excitedly. Kyungsoo and I happened to look at each other at the same time and soon burst into laughter. We both knew this trip would be hell. We had no choice but to go. “What’s so funny?” She asked, confused. But no one even had the thought to answer. So she grew frustrated. “Hope you guys have fun on your honeymoon.” She teased. Min knew that would get some sort of reaction out of us two. Kyungsoo’s eyes bulged as he let out an awkward cough. Min saw my disgusted face through the mirror and giggled in satisfaction.

We got to Gimpo Airport with our stuff in our hands. “Here are your guys’ tickets.” Min said putting two plane tickets in my hand.

“Can’t you hold it? We’re all together anyways.” I said. Then Min had that exact same guilty look she had before at our house.

“Well…” she began. I was getting ready to hear the words.“What now Min?” I demanded.

“I’m sitting in a different section as you two. Jaemin is already waiting in the plane.” She said. Again. We had no choice.

D.O.  POV

I really had no intention of going in the beginning. At first I was just kidding, to . But upon hearing that the tickets were nonrefundable everything about this trip became dreadful. So here we are, boarding the plane. Hana sulked as soon as we were separated from Min. I constantly looked back and forth from my ticket to the numbers on top of the seats, looking for where we were going to sit and Hana just followed. Soon I found the number that matched. I waited for Hana to take a seat first but she didn’t move.

“Can you sit next to the window? I kind of get airsickness when I sit there.” She said worriedly. So I sat next to the window and she took the seat next to me. I had already settled down but Hana started to fidget uncomfortably.

“Can you stop moving? It’s so annoying. The plane hasn’t even moved yet.” I looked at her then out the window.

“Well excuse me; I’m just trying to find a position that makes me comfortable.” She defended. Eventually Hana ended up sitting in a weird position with her legs up on the seat.

What’s worse was she was wearing those short shorts with too much thigh exposure. I’m sorry but I couldn’t help but notice how nicely toned her legs up to her thighs were. I just…oh god, nevermind. I need to control my inner thoughts. Hana had her headphones out and put them around her neck when saw me looking. I tried to fight the blush appearing from my cheeks as I got caught. “What are you looking at?” She asked and I pretended as if I had zoned out then I looked away.

It felt as if this flight would be a long one. I grew bored and looked around. Hana had fallen asleep while listening to her music. I picked up her mp3 player and it showed that she was listening to Super Junior’s –y, Free, & Single. I placed it back down on her lap. Just beyond her shoulders, in the middle row just across the aisle, a man about our age, if not older was staring at Hana. It was not just a look, I could tell he wanted something. He would look down and up her leg, and then his gaze would shift to her chest. I had this bad feeling, like all of a sudden I just wanted to punch the guy. I know Hana is hot and it only makes sense but seriously why was I getting so angry. I decided that I would do something.

Hana is definitely not a light sleeper, I’ve noticed. Some mornings, I’d find her shivering on the couch because she kicks the blankets off in her sleep and her teeth begin to chatter. I could hear it from my room. I’d yell from the top of the stairs for her to shut up, but in return she wouldn’t respond. I usually find myself feeling pity for her sometimes so I bring myself downstairs to cover her again.

The man continued to stare and I grew more uncomfortable. Doesn’t he see that she’s with me? I sat up straight and positioned Hana’s head so that my shoulder was now supporting her. Soon, I lifted Hana’s limp left hand and mine revealing our wedding rings. After having done that, the man looked at me confused and I gave him a this-is-my-property look. He looked away embarrassed or probably scared. Of course I was satisfied and smiled to myself.

The plane was landing Hana was still sleeping. “Yah, we’re here.” I shook her harshly knowing she wouldn’t wake up with just a touch. And to my success she did.

We met up with Min and her new boyfriend outside when we got our stuff. Min and her boyfriend were smiling at us as we approached them however we approached them without emotion.

“So guys, this is Jaemin. My boyfriend.” Min introduced. “And Jaemin, this is my best friend, Hana and her husband, Kyungsoo.”

“Hello.” He said before shaking our hands. Min linked her arms within his while Hana and I walked with a distance. This guy must be rich because we were picked up by a white stretched limousine. My eyes were dazzled by the interior and so was Hana’s. She was then seated next to Hana while I was stuck next to Mr. Big shot over here. They were too busy planning and chatting and doing whatever girls do when they hang out. “How is it?” Jaemin asked me. I assumed he was talking about the limo.

“It’s beautiful in here.” I replied. Jaemin shook his head at my misunderstanding.

“I mean with your wife. Min told me the backstory between you and Hana while we were on the plane.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I asked for clarification. Jaemin turned to face me this time. It looks like we’re about to have a guy to guy talk.

“At our age, being young is great. Don’t you think? We are still capable of doing things we won’t be able to do in the future.” He began. I stared at him trying to analyze what he just stated. Jaemin must’ve noticed that it hasn’t gotten to me yet. So he continued. “Our heart for example, it can still beat fast without us needing to worry about a heart attack. But in another sense, a young heart is still capable of loving.”

I understood exactly what he was trying to say. But I’m different. I’m incapable of loving again. I have sunk too deep into an ocean of impotence, a great depth where all that surrounds me is darkness. It’s helpless… I’m helpless because I’m stuck in this sphere and no one can save me.  Hana, of all people… as if she can be the key to my happiness. Ridiculous.

Our first stop was to the hotel of the resort owned by Jaemin. Everything was decked with white designs and prints. Jaemin handed me room card and then one to Min.

“Where’s mine?” Asked Hana when she realized she didn’t receive one.

“Oh you’re sharing the couple suit with your husband. I reserved it especially for you two.” He said cheerfully.

“Did Min put you up to this?” Hana asked. Jaemin simply just smiled and showed us to the elevator. We entered all at once and stopped on the 4th floor when the doors slid open.

“I’m going to show Min her room, and you guys can easily find your suit on the 8th floor. It’s the first room to your right. We’ll meet you at the pool downstairs okay? Enjoy you two!” Jaemin said as he left us in the elevator.

“Too bad I don’t swim.” Hana said.

“But you spent an hour trying to decide on which bathing suit you wanted to bring.” I told her. So indecisive.

“I can just tan.” She said as the doors opened. I stepped out first since I had the card. The first room to the right could easily be spotted. I slid the card through the sensor and held the door open for Hana to pull her luggage in first.

The suite was tastefully decorated. The doors leading to the balcony were open and the curtains elegantly fluttered against the light wind. Our suit overlooked the ocean like our house overlooked a lake. I’m a er for nice scenery. I then remembered that we were supposed to meet Min and Jaemin at the pool so I began to unpack and pulled out a pair of trunks and light shirt to wear. Since Hana was taking her time to unpack, I took this opportunity to occupy the bathroom first to change. As I got out, she was still deciding on what to wear.
 

“So indecisive I swear.” I said. “I’ll be at the pool.” I informed her before leaving the suite.

Hana POV

I didn’t tell Kyungsoo that I ended up taking all of my bathing suites. But in the end the one with the grey wrinkled design was what I chose to wear. I looked in the mirror before leaving the room, making sure I didn’t look stupid in it. I pulled out a thin black cloth to wrap my body in the meantime. I headed downstairs to the pool area. However I met Min on my way there.

“Oh my god Hana!” She squealed when she saw me. “You put a double “T” in hot!”

“Shut up, you look good too.” I told her although her outfit was way more conservative than mine. Min had on a pair of board shorts and a tank top.

“Whatever, let’s meet up with the guys. I can’t wait to see Kyungsoo’s reaction when he sees you. And give this wrap to me, take it off.” She pulled the wrap off me and I felt a breeze run through my body. The pool was packed; almost all the sun chairs were filled. My eyes landed on the ever so pale Kyungsoo who was resting on the long sun chair, to my luck the only available space was the empty chair next to him. Jaemin was sitting along the pool with his feet in the water waiting. As expected, Min left me to join him.

I was able to occupy the spot next to Kyungsoo, unnoticed. I lay on my back and basked in the light of the sun.

D.O. POV

The warmth of the sun felt great on my skin as I rested on the sun chair lying on my side. Had Hana come down already? I began to wonder. I finally opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was… HANA!?!

She was resting on her back with her arm rested on her forehead. She looked relaxed, almost as if she were asleep. Her shorts earlier were short enough. It was as If I were seeing her . I’m not going to lie I did kind of drool at the sight of her uncovered body. Not only were her thighs and arms so toned, her body was like… damn... OH GOD, Stop it Kyungsoo. My testosterone level must be too high again. That’s probably it. 

I leaned back against the chair again to take a break. I could see guys from the other side of the pool lured by Hana’s appeal. I watched these erts stare. Just as I did on the plane again, I had to do something. She was totally unaware, her eyes were closed. Of what was going on, of how many men were staring at her like she was some prized object. I didn’t like this at all. They had no right. BUT I DO.

I took off my white shirt and placed it over her. Hana wasn’t sleeping, I figured because she reacted right away. “What the hell?” She sat up and her cleavage was just in view. Don’t look, I told myself. I just stared at her face.

“I said put on the shirt.” I demanded.

“Why?” She asked, angrily.

“Can’t you see that there are kids here? Look what you’re wearing.” I said, gesturing towards her body.

“This is a ing pool, everyone is in bathing suits.” She defended. True, but they don’t look as alluring as you do. Hana waited for a response but I didn’t have one to return.

“Whatever.” Was all I could say. I was about ready to walk away and head upstairs when she pulled my arm to stop me.

“Fine, I’ll put it on. Happy?” She looked up at me. And that was the first time I ever gave her a sincere smile.

 


A/N

I'm back ! I'm sorry for the delay but this month is pretty hectic for me. But I'll assure you that after the month of December I will be updating regularly okay?

Hello to my new readers/subbies. Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think in the comments below!!

 

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!!