Dinner with Exo

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

While Hana was downstairs doing her own thing; minding her own business, I was upstairs finishing my unpacking and within my folded clothes, I found her pink bra that she had left behind that one day. So I tossed it on the bed ehh she can put it away herself  i said to myself. And with that I left it there. Suddenly the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house. Hana will get it I thought. Then the doorbell rang again. The hell is she doing? Why isnt she getting the door?

"Kyungsoo! Get the door!" Hana yelled from the kitchen. I stood at the top of the stairway, annoyed.
"Dafuq? You're already downstairs!" I yelled back. Looking downstairs.
" Uhm... I'm kind of busy here?" What a lazy .  I stomped down the stairs and the doorbell rang again and again.
" COMING" I called in frustration while trudging to the door. stupid hana, cant freakin get the door?
I opened the door only to be greeted by 4 familiar faces
" Hi hyung!" Sehun peeped around me and put a hand over his mouth  "Wow! Your house is so cool!" he greeted as he walked in. His eyes wandered to his right and left, up and down around the house. That Kid better not get lost.
"Ayo, D.O. Nice crib you got here." said chanyeol , giving me a cheeky smile and exposing all of bright white teeth,
"Thank you. Where is Baekhyun?" I asked, he was the only one missing,
"Oh, he's outside parking the car." he answered and entered the house then took a seat on the tan couches.
"Hey Hyung, where's the wife, ey?" kai teased as he nudged me with his elbow.
"Uhh.. I don't know? Somewhere plotting how to make my life hell.” I responded with earned a laugh from Kai as he walked inside.

 And finally, there stood my favorite guy. Suho. With a smile on his face he came in to greet me "Hey, Congratulations bro." Suho greeted,  with a pat on the shoulder and then bacon came to complete exo.

Hana POV

After making my smoothie, I cleaned up my mess and washed the utensils I used. Once I was finished, I grabbed my smoothie and I could’ve sworn I heard Kyungsoo talking to himself. “Kyungsoo, are you talking to yourself?” I called from the kitchen but as I headed out I saw 5 guys sitting on our couches all with their eyes on me. It was his 'crew'.

And there was Kyungsoo as well, the only standing there. “Oh. I didn’t know we were expecting company.” I said. I walked over and place my smoothie cup on the coffee table and dusted my hands on my thighs so that I would be able to greet these guys politely. I have to look like a good wife here. “Hello, I’m Hana.” I said with a bow. The guys stood up as well and bowed in respect.

The round faced guy on the far right of the couch, closest to where I was standing came to me for a handshake. I remembered this guy as Kyungsoo’s lawyer. He was very tall, with light brown hair that could almost be blond, he approached me with a large teethy smile, which I took as a bit creepy, then shook my hand. And let me tell you, HIS HANDS ARE HUGE. Oh my god. “Hi I’m Chanyeol” He said with a deep voice that almost scared the out of me. The baby faced guy next to him and did the same thing. He was shorter, fairer and so pretty, gosh, even I was jealous of his beauty. “I’m Baekhyun.” He said with a shake of the hands, even his hands were pretty. Oh god. Next was the fairly tan black haired guy with plush lips almost like Kyungsoo’s. He wore a black sleeveless shirt, revealing his bulk. I was even able to see his defined abs through his shirt. And damnn.. look at those thighs. Okay, I need to stop before I drool

“Are you a dancer?” I asked him.. “Ah yeah. How did you know?” He asked, uhh because of your buff thighs.. I thought.

“Uhh…just a smart guess, heh.”

He extended a hand, “I’m kai by the way.” He said as he took my hand and placed a gentle kiss upon it, as he pulled up he looked at me with a wink. That earned him a smack on the head by the next guy. This one was about Kyungsoo’s height and had such a delicate and fair skin tone; almost like porcelain, that complimented his red hair. He wasn’t buff or skinny but just right.  This guy gave me a smile and I don’t know why but it shot tingles right through my body and then to my stomach, just like butterflies. He was very handsome. When he gave me his hand, I grew shy and hesitantly took it. “Hello, I’m Suho.” He said in the most soothing tone. He seemed like the calm/ caring type. Unlike, someone. Cough cough.

“EHEM!!” The next guy cleared his throat, which then made me realize, I haven’t let go of Suho’s hand yet. “Ooops! I’m Sorry!” I apologized.

“It’s alright.” He said then returned to his seat. The last guy was tall and lean. With brown hair. His face was very small but he was still goodlooking. As a matter of fact, all of them were so goodlooking. It was like a had a group of male models sitting in my living room! “Hi noona! I’m  the maknae Sehun!” He said so innocently. That did not match his image at all.

“Wait, you’re the maknae? Oh my, I thought Bacon, I mean Baekyun was! Hahaha!” I said which caused the whole room to burst into laughter.

“Yeah, I get that a lot.” Baekhyun commented from his seat.

“Anyways, welcome to our new home. You can look around if you want.” I told them. Then I walked over Kyungsoo who was silently standing on the side, “Honey, mind showing them around while I get started on dinner?” I acted. He rolled his eyes and let out a “HA!”

“Drop the good wife act.” He whispered seriously.

“Shall I remind you, I wouldn’t have to do this if you just gave me the damn ticket.” I whispered back.

“Whatever.” He said.

“Hey! Can we checkout the upstairs?” Baekhyun asked.

“Go right ahead guys!” I affirmed. And they bolted up the stairs as Kyungsoo followed.

“Thanks Honey.” I teased. Kyungsoo look back and shot me a glare from the stairs. I was more than satisfied.

 

D.O. POV

This girl… So she wants to play like that huh? Well you know what? Two people can play this game. You just wait, Lee Hana. See what I have in store for you. The boys ran upstairs and I followed shortly behind. They entered the room all at once.

“OMO! HYUNG! What is that on the bed?” Sehun asked, pointing at the piece of cloth on the bed, . I shouldn’t have left it there. What do I do, what to do!? Just gotta act normal then.

“Is that Hana’s bra?” Kai asked as he picked it up from the strap but I quickly snatched it from him.

“I threw it there. Ooops.. I mean.. I uhmm” The room grew loud with hollers and whistles.

“WOAH!!!! Getting at it again, I see. Expect the arrival of Kyungsoo Jr. soon guys, AHAHAHA!” Chanyeol exhilarated but immediately quieted down as I gave him a you’re-dead-meat look.

“No! It’s not like that.” I explained, “I found it with my stuff. I threw it on the bed so that she could put it away herself.” I said, still holding the garment.

“Sureee… Hyung. Don’t have to get all defensive.” Sehun stated.

“Yeah yeah yeah. Okay guys, back downstairs, let’s go.” I scurried exo out of my room in a hurry. Enough with the questions. I was getting a headache. Hana must’ve They reclaimed their spots on the couches and the tv this time. As usual, they fought over what channel to watch. Sehun wanted to watch some stupid story about a werewolf, Baekyeol over there wanted to see the stupid romance movie they’ve seen over and over, then there’s kai, Looking for some erted junk. Suho just sat there quietly. Suddenly he stood up.

“I’ll go see if Hana needs help with dinner, arasseo?” He said. I nodded without a care and took the empty seat he once owned.

Hana POV

I guess its dinner for 7 tonight. To be honest, I’ve never cooked such a large meal before. I grew up independently with my parents always at work; I was always on my own, besides when I was Min and Daehyun. I loved those alone days though, maybe that’s why I loved going to parks so much and maybe why I hated going to the mall with Daehyun. While the boys were upstairs I gave myself a hard time deciding on what to cook. I mean, the fridge was fully stocked, it was just hard choosing. So I went with Dak Galbi , a mix of spicy meat and vegetables, my specialty. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and started immediately.

The meat was now boiling in the pot to soften. As I began dicing the onions, I heard footsteps enter the kitchen but I didn’t look up, assuming it was Kyungsoo.

“Need help?” A voice called. I was wrong. It wasn’t Kyungsoo. It was the cute red haired guy. What’s his name? Suhu? Suha? Oh right! Suho.  He leaned on the counter with his hands in his pockets and watched me.

“Ah, no, I’m fine.” I said shyly waving my hands as a gesture. But he stayed in position.

“Alright then. What are you cooking for us tonight? I bet it will be delicious.” Suho said with a smile .

“Dak Galbi.”

“Ooh my favorite.”  Ohp.. Again with that smile. Grrr. Must contain feels!  I was too busy spazzing inside that I accidently cut my finger with the knife as I was cutting.

 “Ouch! !” I said jumping up and down in pain. Suho grabbed my hand in a rush, put it over the sink and turned the cold water on to rinse the blood. As soon as the blood was flushed out he ripped a tissue and wrapped it around the wound carefully.

“Are you okay, Hana?” Suho asked , looking me in the eyes. “ You should be more careful. As a matter of fact..” He untied the apron from me and put in on himself. “You should put a bandage over that and I’ll cut the rest, I don’t want to eat something that taste like blood and I’m sure the others wouldn’t either.” He joked. And that was true. So I ran upstairs and took a bandage from my bag then stuck it on my finger.

I returned to the kitchen in no time only to find that all the vegetables were cleanly cut and ready to go.

“Waaahh! Suho! You’re amazing!” I cheered.

“Well, what can I say. Kyungsoo and I usually cook for the guys. We’re kind of experts.” Suho said, trying to not sound conceited.

“Wait what?! Is this the same Kyungsoo, MY husband ; the ‘son of a devil’ kyungsoo?”I gasped.  Kyungsoo cooks? He could’ve freakin made dinner then! UGHHH! I even cut my finger so that bastard can eat.

“Yep, that’s the one. Ahaha” Suho chuckled. He and I finished cooking dinner in no time. In less than a 5 minutes of the preparation, it was as if 4 crazy hyenas were stampeding to the dining table. Crazy boys. Then there was boring ol’ Kyungsoo without any enthusiasm. Suho took the chair next to mine and Sehun to right. Kai pulled a chair next to Sehun and sat on the end of the table. Across from us sat Kyungsoo with Baekyun and Chanyeol at his sides.

“Well eat up guys and thank Suho for this amazing dinner.”I said. But the boys were already busy pigging out.

D.O. POV

I ate dinner silently ,however, the rest of the crew was noisy as hell, talking loudly amongst eachother. Then there was Hana and Suho, they looked like they were having the time of their lives. Blehh.. I watched them in disgust. They’re getting along pretty well. Why didn’t she marry him instead? I mean, Who doesn’t like Suho, he’s patient, calm, and caring. Everything I’m not.

“Psst! Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol whispered with a hand over his mouth looking more obvious than expected. “Looks like Suho is stealing your wife.” He whispered with a nudge of the arm.

“Psh, I don’t care.” I stated.

“Hmm..you look pretty jealous to me.” Bacon said with a grin.

 


A/N

Ayo wassup guys! I kind of rushed with the Chapter. Sorry about that. Atleast I updated for yalls!! Kekek! Stay tuned for HANA AND KYUNGSOO's FIRST NIGHT IN THE HOUSE. Woot woot!

See you soon! FIGHTING!