Ours

What's mine is yours, BABE

This is a little treat for you guys!!!


D.O POV
1 year later....

“Happy Birthday, Eunhyun!” Everyone greeted Daehyun and Eungi’s child on his first birthday. The poor little thing began to cry, afraid from all the surrounding noise.

Daehyun held Eunhyun in his arms and came to me while Eungi took care of cutting the birthday cake. “Hey! Where’s Hana?” Asked, Daehyun.

His question was answered right away when we heard Hana yell across the room, “Aww dang it! I missed it!” She walked out of the bathroom and pouted, sad that she missed the cutting of the cake because she was in the bathroom.

Plus she was twice the size of everyone in the room. Hana wasn’t hard to miss. She did the wobble-like walk towards us and huffed when she reached us.

Daehyun and I gave eachother a look and chuckled.

“Woah, Hana. Have you been eating too much dukbokki again?” Daehyun teased.

“Shut up, Dae, or I’ll kick your a--” She glared at him and rubbed her full blown stomach.

For being on full term, Hana was still mighty grumpy. Very feisty. You would think that at this point she’d be excited or something but no.

“Hey hey hey, not in front of the kid” Daehyun cut her off, trying to cover his son’s ears. “Besides, I was just kidding. You look better than ever...” In the end he snorted a laugh. Who was he kidding? Daehyun tried one last time to compose himself, “So do you know if it’s a boy or a girl?” He asked seriously this time.

“According to the ultrasound, It’s a girl.” She answered.

I smiled proudly, nodding my head because that baby would definitely be daddy’s little girl alright.

Hana could have this child any minute now and this time we were totally prepared.

Suddenly, I felt her clutch my arm. But I thought she was trying to take her anger out on me again so ignored it and continued to converse with Daehyun.

A minute later, “Kyungsoo, the baby is coming.” She said.

“I know, Hana.” I told her without turning my head.

“No, NOW.” She said.

Funny, did she just s-  OH MY GOD!

I whipped my head and looked at her in worry. She was standing in a puddle of clear water.

She looked at Daehyun apologetically, “Sorry. I’ll clean it up. Got any paper towels?”

“No time for that. Kyungsoo, hurry and take her to the hospital! We’ll come later tonight. Uhh.. I’ll just call.” Daehyun said and I snapped out of thought.

I brought Hana to the car and started the car.

Hana was beginning to breath unevenly. I let her hold onto my hand as we made our way to the hospital fast. Really fast.

“Uhm, Kyungsoo? Slow down will you? I don’t want to die before I even have this baby!” She yelled, holding her stomach.

However, we made it to the Emergency Room safely. They took Hana in a wheelchair and wheeled her in through some large doors. I tried to follow but was stopped by an employee.

“You are?” They asked.

“Her husband.” I told the man. He nodded and held the door open to me to enter. Oh boy, the minute I come out of these doors... I’m going to be a father.

I stayed in the room with Hana until it was time...

Prepare for all the hair pulling, Kyungsoo. I mentally reminded myself. And it wouldn’t be me pulling out my own hair.

“You can do this Hana. I believe in you. The pain will only be for a little while. Just think of rainbows and-”

“Kyungsoo.” She said.

“Yes?”

“Be quiet and give me your hand.” I shut up and gave her my hand. She took it and within’ one second, she was squeezing like crazy. I felt like I was dying but it probably wasn’t as bad as what she was going through right now.

“Okay, Mrs. Do, breathe in for me.” The doctor suggested. Hana took in the breath and waited for the queue for exhale, “And breathe out. Now push.”

Hana pushed alright, I saw the pain on her face. The sweat was dripping down her forehead and her face reddened from force.

“Erhhhhggggah!! She sounded.

“Again, please breath in....now push, I can see the baby’s head.” The doctor said.

Now, she was pushing harder than ever. I could tell that she was trying to get the child out already. Hana was getting frustrated every second.

Hana looked at me angrily, “ This is all your fault!!!” She yelled and squeezed my hand tighter than she already had. It was already numb so didn’t react besides laugh quietly.

She may be mad now but 5 minutes from now, I know she’ll be the happiest person alive. Trust me.

“Just a little bit more...ooohhh almost there...” The doctor said. We could already hear the cries from the poor thing. “Got her!”

Hana could finally relax. I wiped her sweat and gave pressed my lips on her forehead. “You did it.”

The doctor held the baby as the medical team suctioned the liquid from the baby’s nose and wiped her dry. They did what they had to do and wrapped the little thing.

“Would you like to hold your baby girl?” The doctor asked Hana. Hana nodded and had the baby placed in her arms. She smiled at the baby and kissed the baby’s head. Hana then looked up me seeing that I was in awe as I stared at my new little girl.

“What are we going to name her?” I asked Hana without taking my eyes off of my daughter.

“Hmm... Soo na. Do Soo na.” She giggled. “I kind of just put our names together. Cute, huh?”

I chuckled and nodded, “It’s a beautiful name, it suits her. She looks just like you.” I said. Suddenly, a small smile formed on Soo na’s small fragile lips. We giggled at the cuteness. “See, she likes that.” I touched the baby’s small fingers and she held onto my large finger.

“Do you want to hold her?” Hana asked.

I stared at her with wide eyes and shook my head, “Oh.. no, I can’t. She’s too fragile, I don’t know. I might-” Hana lifted the baby up a little higher and placed her in my arms.

I cradled the baby carefully, happy and cautious at the same time. “Hi, Soo na. I’m your daddy. And that was your mommy. We love you.” I said.

The life ahead of us is only getting clearer. I don’t know what will happen next but whatever it is, I won’t need to face the future alone because we can face it together, me, Hana, and the baby. It’s all ours.

 


A/N

OMG! It has finally ended!!! Thank you for reading this story and sharing this awesome experience!!! I appreciate all of the comments and all my awesome subbies! I love you all.

 

Baby Soona and her daddy <3