There's always a Hello after every Goodbye

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana's POV

The sun shone brightly early in the morning, the scent of fresh air was energizing, the climate was warm without a hint of wind. Today was a nice day to go out. First, I wanted to ask Daehyun to lunch. After all he’s my fiancé. I met him 3 years ago during my highschool years when he worked at a coffee shop as a part-time job and I was a loyal customer. You can already guess what happened from there.

I sat on my bed and took out my phone then dialed Daehyun’s number. I waited as it rang and rang. Eventually, he didn’t pick up. For the past month, he’s been busy at his office, leaving early in the morning, and staying late at night. Some days he doesn’t even come home. I respected his work hours and let him be because I trust him. A bit disappointed at my failed attempt to ask him to lunch, I decided to have a day to myself. I put on a white blouse and beige high-waist shorts, to top it all off a salmon colored blazer. Nothing too fancy.

I grabbed the keys from my dresser and headed out the room and down the stairs. The maid was in the kitchen washing the dishes when I notified her I’d be home by dinner and that she could have the rest of the day off. With the keys dangling in my hands, I walked out my front door not knowing which car out of my five cars I’d drive today. I put a finger on my chin examining each car before deciding, eventually I chose the white BMW. 

There was no traffic to COEX Mall at all which made everything a tad more easy going today.

I managed to stop by a few stores in peace. Daehyun complains everytime we go to the mall, I swear. There were so many stores and so many must have items. Unlike those spoiled rich girls, I spent my money well on things I needed rather than wanted. All the unnecessary things that I own are given by parents. Just in sight was a jewelry store, I figured it was about time to get my engagement ring polished so I went in. I saw that there was only one worker and that she was helping some guy at the moment. I couldn’t see his face only his side. From that view, I noticed that he had short dark hair, plush lips, and light fair skin. From the looks of it , he must be rich.

“Just a moment please~” The lady called out to me then she went right back to helping the man. I curiously looked over the man’s shoulders and saw that he’d been choosing an engagement ring.

“I’ll take this one.” He held a gold ring in the air to examine the diamonds on the band, and let me tell you… IT WAS GAWGEOUS! It made my ring look like crap.

I swear I was astonished by its beauty. That could’ve been my dream ring but, I guess it’s too late.

The words “OH MY...” loudly and unintentionally escaped from my lips causing both the worker and the guy to turn around in curiosity. This time I was able to see his full face, he had bright round eyes. But he quickly turned back to the ring before I could decide whether he was handsome or not. Pshhh what was I saying, I’m an engaged woman. I cleared my throat and reiterated. “Ooops, I meant that’s a pretty ring you got there.” I said.

“Thanks. I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend tonight.” He said proudly as he admired the beautiful ring. The lady handed him a red box containing the ring. He took it and paid.

“Your girlfriend is very lucky.” I said as he made his way out the door.

“Thanks.” He responded as he exited. After that, the lady was able to have my ring polish my ring. I took it and left. I spent most of my time walking and thinking. There were couples everywhere, holding hands as they walk, cuddling on the benches, or kissing in the corners. It made me realize that, Daehyun had become distant. When was the last time he had kissed me? It’s been so long, I don’t even remember. He’s never home and I never get to spend time with him. I sulked at the thought and decided to have an early dinner.

The city was now restless. Cars filled the streets and pedestrians crowded the sidewalks. I pulled over in front a restaurant ‘Misan Gourmet’ It read. Fancy I thought. I went in and was immediately seated in a booth all to myself. In no time a waiter came and took my order of Baked Alaska. While waiting for my food’s arrival, I took the time to look around and admire the decorations of the place It was pretty classy. I then began to scan the customers and noticed two familiar faces sitting at a table close by... Daehyun and his secretary.

At first, I thought it was a friendly dinner or something of a business matter but I began to doubt that as I looked thoroughly. The way he looked at her. I watched as he brushed her hair away from her face. Uhm.. people don’t just do that to their employees. Then he put his hand over hers and caressed it with his thumb. I’m sure as hell they don’t do that either! Soon enough, I saw how stole a quick kiss from her on the lips. Oh hell no. I was mad as hell. Infuriated. As much as I wanted to slap the and throw my drink at Daehyun’s face. I contained myself so that I wouldn’t cause a scene. Instead I left a hundred dollar bill on the table and left.

As soon as I got home, I packed Daehyun’s clothes and belongings I threw them all in a box and left the stuff at the bottom of the stairs. This is my house anyways. With that, I sat on the couch and began to read a book as I waited for him to arrive home. I wanted the satisfaction of seeing him move out, I wanted him to hurt. In 30 minutes or so, I heard the door unlock but I kept my eyes on the book.

“Hey honey, I’m home.” He took off his shoes and made his way towards me about to give me hug. I ignored his presence and acted as if he wasn’t there. “Is something wrong?” He asked. Daehyun finally got the message when he saw all his belongings packed up and ready to go. “What the hell?” He said in shock.

“I want you out. Get out of my house, GET OUT OF MY LIFE.” I toughly demanded.

“I don’t understand..”
 

“Don’t act stupid, Daehyun and don’t lie.” My voice cracked as tears began to stream down my face. “ I saw you and your secretary today at the restaurant… I trusted you…” I sobbed , my face was now in my hands. “Why would you cheat on me?”

“You know why? Because you are BORING, you heard me. I am tired of you. All you want to do is play or watch movies. When will you take life seriously? I’m sick of this, I’m sick of all of this.” I went up to him and slapped him hardly across the face.

“I never want to see your face again. I wish you a happy life.” I said sarcastically, “Oh and take this piece of , I don’t need it anymore.” I pulled the ring off my finger and put it in his hands before going up the stairs and slamming my door closed. I put an ear against the door listening for when he had finally left. Once gone, I left the house as well, I’m going to a bar. I through on a white lace dress with a jean jacket to cover up, I’d take it off eventually, then I put on my black pumps.

D.O. POV

Today I had bought an extravagant ring for Nara. I had planned to propose tonight. The initial plan is for her to come over, I’ll cook dinner, then after we eat, I’d propose. I was fixing my hair in front of the mirror when I received a call from Nara. I dropped the comb and immediately picked up.

“Hello.”

“Kyungsoo, I have something to tell you! But I’ll wait till later.” She said excitedly.

“Me too, Nara. We both have to wait. Tonight will be special. I’ll see you soon.” I replied. The call was then ended. I put on some nicely fit jeans and a black shirt. Since tonight would be special I decided to put on the red blazer Nara bought for me on my birthday. Handsome aren’t I? Before heading downstairs to cook, I inserted the ring box in my right pocket.

Soon enough, beeps alarmed from the oven revealing the baked salmon, I sprinkled some lemon juice over it and topped it with tomatoes and other vegetables. The chicken stew was also ready in no time. I moved over to the dining room to set the table, putting the dishes on the table . Tonight wouldn’t be special without my favorite pomegranate wine. As soon as that was done, I dimmed the lights as the doorbell rang. Before opening the door I checked my pockets for the box. I opened the door, she looked beautiful.

“Hi Darling, come on in.” She gave me a peck and went right in.

“Hey, you’re finally wearing the blazer I got you! I knew it would suit you well, my stubborn boyfriend.” She said pinching my cheeks.

“Of course. Dinner, shall we?” I said gesturing her to the table.

“Oooh! Fancy.” She exclaimed. I pulled a seat out for her to sit and she sat. “Thank you.” Then I took a seat as well.

 Dinner went by fast, I poured the wine signaling that it was time. “Nara, there is something I’ve been meaning to do.” I got up off of my chair with one knee on the ground; I took the red box out of my pocket and opened it.

Nara gasped with her hand over , “Oh my god...”

“Nara, will you marry me?” I asked sincerely, looking her in the eyes.

“Kyungsoo… I-I love you and you’re the best man I know. All these years were wonderful, especially the , it was amazing. It’s just…I can’t marry you.” She said, as she closed the box. “Please stand up.” I did as told and stood up in front of her. She continued.  “The thing I needed to tell you was that I got accepted to Julliard in New York. I’ll be studying there as a dance major for the next 5 years.”

“Oh…that’s great, I’m happy for you.” I faked a smile and sat back on the chair. She walked right behind and rubbed my back.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo… can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Don’t wait for me…please move on and find someone else. Promise me that, I’ll be leaving in a few hours, so I came to say goodbye.” I couldn’t find the words to say something, Just ANYTHING to make her stay. I was weak.

“Nara” was all I managed to say. She hugged my tightly from the back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I held her hand as it telling her not to go.

“Please, Don’t make this hard on the both of us, I’m just gonna go…” With that, she bolted out the door with tears streaming down her face. I didn’t even get to say goodbye… I called her cellphone but it turned out her number was now unavailable. I didn’t know what to feel, Angry? Mad? Sad? The love of my life just left me. What am I supposed to do? With that the last result was to drink my problems away. I took out my phone and texted 5 other numbers.

‘Meet at Club Envy now. – D.O.’ In no later than 5 min I receives replies with

-Yeeeuhhh!Gotta show off my dance skills.

-I'm down, let's go.

-Alright, give me some time to fix my hair, kay Hyung.

-Okay, I’ll ask Bacon for a ride.

-Yep yep, I have a feeling Chanyeol is going to ask me to drive him. That lazy giant.

I then headed out the door.

 

No one’s POV

Hana went straight to the bar from her house. There were tons of clubs in the city but she chose the one that stood out the most, Club Envy. It looked hot.

This was her first time going to a club alone. As she walked in, guys whistled and hollered at her. Desperate she thought to herself. She made her way to the bar and took a seat on the fancy red stools.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, he left his group on dancefloor and headed to the bar. He took a seat next some woman taking off her leather jacket.

“How may I help you, pretty lady?” the bar tender asked Hana.

“Anything, give me something strong. I want to be able to not feel anything right now.” She responded.  She wanted to get rid of the pain, the thought of Daehyun, JUST EVERYTHING. This was her life, she couldn’t accept it.

"Same here!" Kyungsoo said.

“Alright, coming up” Said the bartender.

“Break up?” Kyungsoo, next to her in black asked. Hana looked at the man, expressionless.

“Yeah, how did you know?” Hana asked

“Same here, probably just intuition, I proposed to my girlfriend and got rejected. She chose her dream over me. Apparently, I wasn’t a part of her future. So we broke up. ” He said as if nothing hurt at all. Deep inside, he throbbed all over.

“Oh yeah? Well, I just got cheated on…by my fiance. Stupid right? I wanted to get married.” The bar tender was back with her drink and Hana thanked him.

“DITTO. But cheers to being dumped!!” Kyungsoo yelled.

“CHEERS!” The two tapped their shot glasses together and drank the night away. They took shot after shot after shot.. in no time they were both tipsy and drunk. Too drunk, the bar tender wondered when the two would pass out. Just as they wanted, they felt nothing, they felt free. Kyungsoo was having a blast and Hana was having the time of her life.

They then went to the dance floor. She swayed with kyungsoo’s front to her back and his hands on her waist.  They rubbed and grinded to the music. It was crazy .Exo watched they pal and some girl  , they’ve never seen him so carefree in his life. His usual self was so uptight unless he was in love. They guessed that this was just his regular drunk self, a crazy bastard.

After the dancing, they went to the lounge where it was quiet.

“Ya-You know, I fuh-feel we can c-connect. There is this connection, ya feeeelll??” Hana said in an obviously drunk voice, almost stuttering every word.

“I know!! You make me feel great. You know what?” Kyungsoo said as he pulled the ring out of his pocket Then kneeled down in front of Hana. “Why don’t WE get married… NOW!” He exclaimed.

Hana put her left hand out for him to slip the ring on her finger. “YES! YES! YES!” The ring fit perfectly, as it it was made just for her.

“Let’s go.” The two bolted out the door to look for the nearest wedding chapel. Little did they know the consequences ahead of them when they wake up the next morning…


A/N

Hi new readers! I'm back with a new fic! Please read, comment, and Subscribe! I love you all! Keke!

^ ^

He's like, "Let's get married." KEKE JK.