A Good Start

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

I found Hana to be a complete slob. She makes a mess everywhere she goes.  She has this habit of leaving her clothes on the ground and not picking it up after she changes. What really irks me is how she doesn’t recap the toothpaste. All you have to do is put the small piece of plastic on the tube and screw it back on; it’s as simple as that. Oh my goodness, this girl is driving me crazy! 10 more months… oh god, I can’t wait.

After reading a novel while lying on the bed, I had the sudden urge to use the bathroom. I put the book aside and went to the bathroom in my room. I closed the door behind me and I was about to my pants when I saw the toilet. I rushed out the door in annoyance.

“Hana! There’s in the toilet!” I yelled from the top of the stairs. She came out of the kitchen where she spends most of her day, usually with a chair pulled up to the counter and she searched the web on her laptop.

“Then flush it! How is that my problem?” She yelled back, looking up at me from downstairs.

“No no no. YOU flush it. You used the restroom last. ”I told her.

“Oh my god, Kyungsoo. Just ing flush the damn toilet! It’s a toilet after all, there’s bound to be in there.” Hana yelled. I was going to rebuttal her argument however; I needed to use the bathroom so bad so I left it at that because it could wait. My bladder on the other hand, couldn’t. I went back and flushed the toilet and relieved myself. Afterwards, I decided to take a quick nap since I’d have 2 more hours until the marriage counseling meeting.

*fastforward*

I woke up on my own from what I thought was a 30 minute nap but as I checked the clock it was already 2:05. ! The meeting is at 2. I’m late because I overslept. That witch didn’t wake me up, she did it on purpose. I hurriedly, changed and headed out to my car.

Hana POV

…at the counselor’s office…

The lady and I waited in silence after our greeting.

“Shouldn’t you have come with your husband, Mrs. Do?” The lady said. Who is she talking to? I looked around, but there was no one else besides me. “Mrs. Do?” She repeated. Who is Mrs… Oh right, me!

“Ah yes, Uhh… my husband? I have no Idea.” I lied, as a matter of fact; he should be sleeping at this time. Should I have woken him up? Yes but I had a sudden flashback of Min telling me, “You need to be selfish sometimes, Hana.” I might actually have a chance to have the money if he doesn’t show up.

 But, the doors of the office unexpectedly bolted open revealing no one other than Kyungsoo, himself. Crap. “Speaking of my husband, here he is.” I said with a guilty smile.

“Hello, nice to meet you.” Kyungsoo said as he shook hands with the counselor, I believe her name was Yoohee because that’s what it said on her nametag . Kyungsoo then took the seat on the couch right next to me and put an arm around me smiling. Dafuq is he doing? I thought. But I kept a fake smile as if I were actually happy to see the bastard.

“Okay, now that the both of you are here, we can officially start. Why don’t we start off with you guys telling me about one another, you first Mr. Do.” The lady stated.

“Alright. Well geez, I don’t know where to start. Hmm…My wife is just the best wife ever, words cannot even describe. Her hair always smells so good, like flowers, I would sniff it all day if I could. Oh and her voice, I can’t get enough of it. I’d love for her to talk forever, it’s like music to my ears, You know? I just, love my wife, so freakin’ much!” Kyungsoo said as he squeezed my shoulders. LIE! LIES! LIES!  But I see what he’s doing. He’s trying to make himself look like a goodass husband. Well, two can play this game.

Yoonhee shifted her eyes to me. “Mmkay, and you Mrs. Do? Is there anything you want to say?” She asked calmly.

I took a deep breath, and action! “Why of course! Kyungsoo has the most delicious lips ever. I mean, look, they’re so plump and red. I’d kiss, , and them until they turn purple!” Kyungsoo’s fake smile turned into an awkward smile. “And his round eyes are to die for! I bet everyone in Korea is jealous of my Kyunggie’s eyes. I love every part of him, from head to toe, everything in between.” I finished off with a smile, I was now out of breath from hard work.

Yoonhee was silent but she nodded with her eyes closed, taking in everything I said. “That’s interesting because I didn’t believe a thing the both of you said. So I suggest you tell the truth or I will report to the judge that you two aren’t trying to work things out. Hence, none of you will receive the money. Arasseo?”  Kyungsoo and I immediately separated and sat at both ends of the couch.

“First of all she’s a slob! Her ing clothes are all over the house and she doesn’t do any chores besides wash a plate or two! She can’t even flush the freakin’ toilet!” he started.

I gasped. “This guy over here, he thinks he’s the king or something. He’s all ‘mine! Mine! mine!’ and things always have to go his way, if it doesn’t he gets mad! Well newsflash Kyungsoo, you can’t have everything!” I said to him.

“Oh yeah? Hana is selfish and makes things worse than it already is!” He complained

“Oh you must be mistaken! That’s is you!” I yelled pointing at him

We spent the rest of the time bickering , fighting, and defending. Yoonhee just sat there with a satisfied smile on her face, “Now, this is a good start.” She said.


A/N

A quick update!

Hello to my new readers/ subbies! Thanks for reading! I love you all! Tell me what you think in the comments below!