What's mine is yours, BABE

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

...*Later at the park*…

The park seemed adequate. People bumped into me from my left and right. Too many people here. Wrong choice of place I thought to myself. The surrounding cherry blossoms were almost abundant, signaling winter’s soon arrival. Although the sun was radiating above, the climate was still a bit chilly. Good thing I had brought a sweater but too bad I left it in the car. The time on my watch read, 3:00 pm. It was too late to go back to the car so I decided to walk around and wait for the witch. 5 minutes passed and she still was nowhere in sight, I was still sitting on the same wooden bench, COLD. My patience was lowering every minute that passed. I was thinking about leaving until someone called my name.

“Kyungsoo!” It was her, she appeared wearing a grey long sleeve, black leggings that hugged her thighs and a pair of brown combat boots. I crossed my arms as she approached.

“You’re late. I said 3pm, SHARP.” I said, almost plainly. I stood up and She eyed me as if I was some digusting creature.

“Oh geez, what time is it anyway?” She asked. I lifted my watch into her view, “Psh, Wow. 3:05…Oh no, Mr. Owl is mad because I’m 5 minutes late. Someone save me! AHAHAHA” She said sarcastically. Immature. And she called me what?  An owl? 

“Yeah yeah, anyways, let’s talk Divorce.” I suggested, that was the point of this whole meeting. I don’t just waste my time on useless stuff like walking through parks. I always have to have a reason. “No, duhh.” She replied. We began to walk through and under the path of trees. Ugh, why did I pick the park? 1. I’m cold. 2. People keep looking at us 3. I just realized this is a couple’s area. There were couples everywhere. Great. I stopped walking and Hana did the same. I turned to face her and began.

“Okay, so I think that –“ but I was cut off.

“-HEY! Young couple over there! ” Someone called, Hana and I turned around and saw a small ahjumma holding a box . “Aww, look at you two. What a perfect match. I saw the wedding bands, you must be newly weds? If you are, here in this box that I’m holding are tickets. However this box also contains a special ticket, if you get it, you’ll get a big prize.” She explained as she held the box up. It was just a regular rectangular box with a small square opening on top.

“What’s the catch?” I asked. “Nothing, I usually ask couples to donate 5 cents before they pick out a ticket. So far no one has gotten the special ticket. But, I’ll let you guys try.” The ahjumma stated.

“Well, we’re kind of busy right now…” I tried to sound polite.

“Aww come on, Honey?!?” Hana whined with a pout on her face. She then childishly grabbed my arm and held onto it.  What the…I coughed, ‘honey?’ What a total act.

“What are you…” Before I could finish my sentence, she pinched me, “OW!” I cried and rubbed the spot.

“We’d love to play.” Hana said. “My husband will do the honors, right? YEOBO?” Oh hell no. But her hand was tightening around my arm like a snake. Looossingg...feeellinng.

“Heh, sure.” I said oh so fakely , giving them a fake smile. Hana let go and clapped with joy. The lady held the box for my reach as I reached in without looking. I swathered the many tickets back and forth, mixing the pile before picking just one. Taking a huge breathe in, I took the ticket out to show the lady. I didn’t want to look just yet so I handed the ahjumma the ticket right away. All of a sudden a loud gasp was heard by the small lady.

“OMO! OMO! Congratulations! You won 3 million dollars!” The lady shouted. She handed me the ticket that I would take to the bank for a deposit then left. YES!!! I can buy a new imported car with this money! After all, my parents are too busy flying around to give me money, now I don’t need to ask.

“3 mi-mi-million… do-dollars?!? OH MY GOD. YAYAY! I WON.” She grabbed the ticket from me and jumped up and down. The money is mine !!

“Let go. I’M the one who got the ticket with MY hand. It’s mine.” I snatched the ticket back from her hold.

“Uh, If it wasn’t for ME you wouldn’t have even touched the box!” She snapped.

“I don’t care, it’s my money.” I told her, I was satisfied for I thought she had given up.  Hana put both hands on her hips and stopped.

“Oh yeah? What ever happened to WHAT’S MINE IS YOURS, BABE.” She retorted, “We’re married. Remember?” Hana said with one eye brow up as she lifted her left hand containing the wedding ring still firmly planted on her finger.

 


 

A/N

Okay, I lied. This is more of a quick update than the previous one. I had to type this real fast so that I could study. kekeke! I just had to Update. I couldn't help it! But I'm serious now, I probably won't update soon. But I will be back! keke!

HELLO to new readers/ subbies!!

Here's a cute gif for you!

I'll see you guys soon! XOXO