Forever? OMO

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

My enjoyed slumber was abruptly interrupted when the witch came in. She began to shake me like crazy, “Kyungsoo!!” She hollered. Ughhh…so annoying. I thought that if I ignored her, she’d go away. I just need my sleep! I took the closest pillow, covered my head with it and turned with my back to Hana. “Kyungsoo, Wake up!!” She continuously shook me.

I absolutely couldn’t take it anymore so I swiftly sat up on the bed and threw the pillow behind me. “What do you want WOMAN?!?” I yelled. Hana stopped and stayed still for a second before bursting into laughter.

“Bwahahah!! Nice bed hair, Kyungsoo.” She said pointing at my head. I sat there emotionless and unamused and just glared at her.

“If that’s all you wanted to tell me then please leave. I need to sleep.” I suggested in a flat tone. I pulled the blanket over me and began to lay down.

“No wait. I woke you up because there is no more food in the fridge!” She told me.

“Impossible, the fridge was stocked.” I said.

“Tch-yeahh, like a month ago!  Buy food!!” She said so loudly. Ohh right… it’s already been a month.

“Why do I have to?!  I always cook! You buy the food and I’ll cook it, that’s how things work around here.” I told her but she just looked at me and frowned. I pulled the blanket over my head.

“I would but I don’t know what to buy…” She paused. “Oooh! Why don’t you go with me!” She suggested.

“No.” I said from inside the blanket.

“Pretty please!!” She begged like a child. “Okay, how about this you pick the food and I’ll pay. I’ll even drive! I won’t bother you after that. If I die of starvation, your is on my grave. I’ll haunt you, I swear. Come on Kyungsoo!” She shook me again. Aiiishh! There was no point in resisting any longer. I already knew Hana wouldn’t give up. I already said no. She’s so damn stubborn!

it. “Start the car.” I told her. Hana’s whole face brightened and she ran for it. I shook my and smile to myself. This girl is crazy. I threw on some jeans and a blue cardigan over my shirt before heading out the house.

Hana was already sitting in her white BMW and the engine was already running. She smiled as she saw me come out of the house.

“Which Grocery are we headed to?” She asked once I stepped in.

“Don’t know. Don’t care. Just as long as we get this over with.” I said, looking out the window.

“God! you’re so..Ughh!!” Hana complained as she began to back up into the streets. I smirked as I looked at her frustrated face. Seeing Hana’s pissed off face pleased me.

“You asked me to come. Well there you have it.” I teased. I saw Hana make a face in annoyance.

“Shut up. I’m driving.” She said.

Hana POV

I pulled up at the closest Grocery store, which turned out to be the biggest grocery store I’ve ever seen only because it was a Super Market. Kyungsoo and I stepped out of the car and made our way to the entrance. Kyungsoo went through the automatic doors first and pulled out a green shopping cart and I followed behind him. Kyungsoo started walking and browsing through the shelves when I began to walk beside him.

“So,what are we buying, Mr. Chef?” I asked but he ignored me and pulled some canned soups out of the shelves. Goshh. Rude much. Kyungsoo roamed each aisle picking out different kinds of foods from vegetables, to meats and fishes, he even went as far as seasonings. But these foods were all to his liking no so much of mine. He was examining the food label on the back of some juice so seriously.“Uhh.. Kyungsoo I’ll be back. I’m going to find something.” I told him. He looked up at me.

“Hurry.” He said. ‘Hurry’ …my ! Psh, why is he rushing me? I’m the one paying. Gosh. I explored the different rows, ones that Kyungsoo missed. I had some specific foods in mind. I stopped at the snack aisle when I came across the longest shelf of different chips. OMG HEAVEN! My eyes gleamed as I stood there, frozen. Shrimp chips, fish chips, four chips, wheat chips, crab chips, pork…. I grabbed as much as I could fit under my arm. Okay, Chips. Check.

Next, I took a stroll down the candy aisle, another urge. If there was something I loved more than smoothies, it would be Chocolate covered oreos.

I searched each shelf one by one for those packages. I put a finger on my lip, by habit, and looked with contemplation until there was a blue package not far from sight. My eyes were solely kept on the prize as I approached it. But just when I was about to grab it, there happened to be another hand at the end of the package as well.

“Ohh sorry” I said, but as I looked up, I dropped the bags of chips at the sight of the person I least expected to see, “You again? What the hell!” I stood there raging in anger. “What are you, stalking me?” Why is Daehyun even here?

“Hana. No, It’s pure coincidence, I swear.” He was calm about this unwanted encounter, well ‘unwanted’ in my part. I didn’t want to see his disgusting face so I began to walk off, however, I was stopped when he caught be by the wrist and turned me around. “ Look, about the other day I’m really sorry.”

“Oh so you apologize for that but you cheat on my and walk away like no harm was done. No, Dae, just go back to your woman.” I told him. Daehyun looked hurt, but my words were true. I stood my ground and resisted the tears that I’ve held in for that guy.

“I’m sorr- “ He began to say.

“Hana!” I heard. Is that Kyungsoo’s voice? “Babe, where have you been? I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Kyungsoo came up with this nearly filled cart. He turned me around to face him and saw my reddening eyes. Another act. “Oh. Baby, Kwenchana?” He asked, both sides of my head. My head was faced down because I didn’t want to look him in the eyes or I’d burst into tears but I couldn’t. Must resist, Stay strong Hana at least in front of Daehyun. I told myself. Kyungsoo, looked up from behind me. “Why, we meet again, Daehyun-shi.” He spoke.

“Quit the act. Why should I believe you guys are actually married. Hana met a guy less than a month after I-we broke up? What is this? You guys aren’t REAL, Hana still loves me. I know it.” Kyungsoo watched as my fist rolled up into balls and I began to tremble with anger. Stupid Daehyun, the is he saying, why would I still love a jerk like him.

“Hmm… interesting that you think that way. The ring doesn’t seem to convince you huh.” Kyungsoo said. “Well, then how about this?” Kyungsoo grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together. “No? Okay, then how about his?” He then put his arms around my shoulders and embraced me tenderly. “Still not convinced?” He asked again.

“No.” Daehyun stated. Kyungsoo looked at him and gave him a smirk.

“Kyungsoo! What are you doing?” I said low enough for only him to hear. He met my eyes and said “This.”  His face moved in and before I knew it, his lips were crushed onto mine. He caught me totally off guard. This was just an act, I told myself.. I closed my eyes once I saw that his were already shut. Should I move my arms up to his neck to make it seem real or… then at that moment, Kyungsoo began to incorporate some lip action. My intuition was to put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I CAN’T BELIEVE WE’RE DOING THIS… IN PUBLIC.  Daehyun better be watching, oh yeah. Serves him right.

“Whatever, forget you two!” I heard Daehyun say, obviously furious. We showed him again. I waited for Kyungsoo to stop but he didn’t. He still had a tight grip around my waist. Hadn’t he heard Daehyun leave???? “Get a room!” I heard some pre-pubescent boy snicker. I was so embarrassed; I kicked Kyungsoo right at his manhood!

“OOOUUCHHH! ! OOOUUUWW. The paiiiin.. it hurts!” He screamed. People who passed by the aisle were staring and  what they saw was me with a hand over my mouth and Kyungsoo bent over , dying in pain.

“Byunte!” I looked down at him and stuck out my tongue. I leaned on the shelf and stared at him with pleasure.

“If I can’t have kids then… I blame you.” He said with a hoarse voice.

“ for your future wife.” I said. I picked up the food I dropped and threw them in the cart. I left Kyungsoo on the floor and made a trip to the cashier.

D.O. POV

Don’t even ask me why I helped her again. I can’t even answer that question myself. Why did I kiss her? I don’t know. I wasn’t myself back there, let’s put it at that. I didn’t want to kiss her; I’d just blame my high testosterone. It’s common. I’d just brush it off if I were Hana.

 We were in the car driving home when Hana started to go off. “I can’t believe you did that Kyungsoo, did you have to go to that extent where you had to kiss me? IN PUBLIC? That’s embarrassing!”

“He left didn’t he? I was doing you another favor and you thank me by killing 5 thousand of my babies.”

“You could’ve just told him to get lost or , I don’t know, anything else.” She said.

“Why didn’t you..” I asked. Hana silenced and kept her eyes on the road. “That’s what I thought. You aren’t over your Ex either. Hypocrite.” I declared and looked out the window.

Sounds of sniffling came soon. Please don’t tell me… I turned my head so see Ohp she’s crying... Here we go again.

“Hana. I didn’t mea-“

“You’re right. But I’m totally over it now.” She wiped the tears from under her eyes. “ You know what else? I’m never going out with you in public either, you’ll just kiss me and end up with a swollen ballsack again.”  She laughed. Was that threat? Yep, Hana’s back to normal alright. She’s stronger than I expected her to be.

“How many times do I have to say this?”

“Say what?”

“You probably liked it.” I teased, as usual which then earned me a slap on the head. Some relationship we have huh. It’s called a hate-hate relationship because we love pissing each other off.

We now pulled up into the drive way. Hana removed the keys from the ignition, opened the trunk. We unloaded the car, bag by bag. By the time all the groceries were in, Hana immediately got on her laptop out and sat at the dining table, “Marriage Counseling is at 2, today. I hope you don’t make it.” Hana called out, she smiled at her last statement.

“Oh you wish.” I said.

 

…3 hours later…

Hana and I attended together. I caught her putting on her shoes ready to go just as I got out of the bathroom. Sneaky but not enough, I called her out right when she got to the car. Hah.

“It’s nice to see you again, Mr. And Mrs. Do.” Yoonhee greeted. Hana and I still sat at both ends of the couch with emotionless expressions. Neither of us wanted to be here. Yoonhee looked at the both of us and had this creepy smile plastered on her face. “Any progress?” She asked.

I was leaning to the side with my elbow rested on the arm of the couch and I leaned my head on my arm, obviously bored, “Tch. No, my wife is abusive. She hurts me whenever I do something nice.”

“Hey hey hey. Ani!” Hana was waving her hands in denial. “ A peck would be fine. But he was like my lips okay… how could I not feel offended. It’s more that he’s doing something nice for HIMSELF.” She complained.

“WH-“ I was about to talk back when Yoonhee abruptply cut me off with her hand. “Stop right there.” She said. “Physical contact.” She said as we wrote it down. “Okay, go.” She gestured towards me.

“I was helping her, Her ex was bothering her so I came in as her husband.” I explained then I turned to Hana who was scoffing, “I practically saved you for the second time.”

“Stop.” Yoonhee called before writing down and sounding out, “Helpfulness and support.” She put the clipboard aside, “Wait, again? Explain please.” Yoonhee asked.

“I helped her from humiliation at the club and today at the grocery. I’m the good guy here.”

“mmm…” Yoonhee sounded, she looked back down at her clipboard and said , “Go places together… alright, is there anything else?” She asked.

“Nope.” We said at the same time.

“There is definitely improvement here. First of all, you guys aren’t shouting and that’s great. Second, you guys are spending more time together which is excellent! Third, your arguments still need to tone down but other than that, you guys are going great. If you keep this up for 9 more months, the court won’t have a choice but to keep this marriage! That is what I’m hoping for.” Yoonhee explained. Oh goodness...

Hana and I looked at each other at the same exact moment then quickly looked away. 9 more months huh…

 


 

A/N

Hi guys! An improvement in their relationship?!?! Is that even possible? Ahahah

Anyways…

Hello to my new readers/subbies. Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think in the comments bellow.

^ ^

I AM LOVING HIS HAIR