Competition Starts!

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

-------

 

 

The next day, I went to school and there was a big commotion around the school bulletin. I had to excuse myself into the sea of students surround the bulletin. It said:

THERE WILL BE A SCIENCE AND MATH CHALLENGE IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK NEXT WEEK FOR THE ACADEMICS CAMPUS.
AND THERE WILL BE A SINGING AND DANCING COMPETITION!

Winners of the Math and Science Challenge will will be awarded with free College books.
Meaning all expenses paid for College textbooks will be paid for.
While the winners of the Singing and Dancing Competition will have the chance to debut in a group.

I'm going to compete in this competition and kick Taemin's all the way to Mars. Oh~ Better tell Yuri!~

I turned around and Taemin was there. He winked at me again. I felt like taking his eyeball out of it's sockets so he won't be able to wink any longer.

"So you entering?" He asked me. "No , Sherlock." You rolled your eyes. "I'll take that as a yes. Well I'm entering so I can beat you once again. Good Luck." He said and then he turned around. But before he could get any further I stopped him.

"Hey Taemin, I'd just like to say thank you for the milk. I enjoyed drinking it yesterday." I smiled. "No worries." He smiled.

For the first time, I saw Taemin smile a normal smile. It aas a genuine smile. It wasn't the usual grin or smirk. It was a smile. A nice one.

-------

 

"Yuri-ah~" You called. "Did you hear about the competition?" You asked eagerly. "Yup! Of course I have!" She smiled. "I'm guessing that you're entering?" She asked.

"Of course I am! I plan to kick Taemin's at it." I said confidently. "How about you? Ar you entering with the rest of the girls" I asked. "Yup, we plan to win this year. Hyoyeon and I are doing the choreography. While Taeyeon and Seohyun are doing the lyrics." Yuri said.

"Come on let's get to class!" We then both linked arms and skipped to Homeroom.

 

-------

 

It was now lunch and Yuri had to go practice with the other girls. I feel empty whenever Yuri is away. I miss her. I hope she practices hard so she can win the competition.

That reminds me, I need to get my head back in the books. Maybe, I'll go to the library. Nahh, I'm too hungry. I'll go get something to eat before I'll head to the library.

While lining up for food. There was only one plate of Fried Chicken left. I looked left and right for Onew just in case he would take it. It was clear, my hand went to grab the plate. But another hand was holding on the other side. 

Damn, it was Onew. How did he get here so fast. I swear he wasn't even in the cafeteria. I quickly gave him a glare saying 'I got the chicken first.' But then he returned my glare with a 'Oh no, you didn't just touch my chicken.' glare. Just to put it in there, I love chicken probably as much as Onew does.

We were at the glaring game for about a few minutes now. Then suddenly, a hand grabbed the piece of fried chicken and we both looked at the owner of the hand an it was Taemin.

"Noooo!~" Onew and I both screamed as we just stared at Taemin eat the piece of chicken to the last bite. "I hate you." I said angrily. "My chicken!" Onew wailed. "Hey, that chicken was supposed to be mine in the first place." I growled.

"If you didn't grab that plate, none of this would have happened Everyone in this school knows how much I love chicken." Onew suked while crossing his arms together. 

"You're not the only one who loves chicken!" I copied him and suked as well and crossing my arms together.

Then we both bursted out into laughter. "Hahahahah, that was funny and it was fun too." Onew cracked up. "We should eat chicken together sometime." 

"Sure, I'm up for that!" You laughed.

--------

 

School was finished, you spotted Kris by the lockers. "Hey Kris, you entering the competition?" You asked. "Yup, I'm entering with Chanyeol. We're going to rap." He said.

"Hey Sunmi." Kai said. "Long time no chat." He smiled. "Yeah, I'm pretty busy nowadays." You answered.

"Well I can see that." Kai grinned. Sehun then interrupted your convo. "Sup Sunmi!" He grinned. "Sup cousin-in-law?" You fist-pumped Sehun. We both chuckled.

His sister and my cousin are married. So my Cousin's wife is my cousin-in-law and since Sehun is her brother. He's considered my cousin now.

"Hye Mi and Hyung are on their honeymoon now. I'm all alone in Noona's apartment." Sehun pouted. "Ooh~ honeymoon eh?" I wriggled my eyebrows. 

"Oh hell to the no!" Sehun declared and acted like a diva, snapping his fingers. "I specifically said to Hyung to not do anything 'funny'." I just giggled at his cuteness and love for his Noona.

"Sunmi-ah, Kai, Lai-Hyung, Luhan-Hyung, Tao-Hyung and I are going to dance in the competition!" Sehun said cheerfully. "While Baekhyun, D.O Hyung, Chen Hyung, Xiumin Hyung and Suho Hyung are going going to sing!"

"Promise me that you'll watch us!" Sehun whined. "Yes, yes, I promise Hunnie!" I assured him. "Pinky promise me." He held out his pinky which I then locked with mine. "Thanks Mimi!"

Yes Sehun and I are also close friends and we have nicknames for each other. It's just he hangs out with EXO and I hang out with Yuri. When we found out that we were going to be inlaws, we were so excited and at the same time very happy for our Noona/Cousin.

"I'll make sure to cheer on you guys then. Good Luck! I need to get going but. Yeah, I wish you luck for next week." I smiled. "Alright, get home safe Mimi!" Sehun waved
 

-------

 

Maybe, I'll go to the old library before I go home. I'll just tell my mum really quick so she won't worry for me. 

After texting my mum, I went straight to the library.

Out of luck, I saw Taemin and the SHINee boys gettin' their heads in the books. Probably studying. Onew spotted me first and waved. Then all their heads rose to see who the chicken-lover of the group was waving to.

I waved to all of them and went to the Science section of the library. Damn, Taemin got all the good books. This is why I should get here earlier, so the good books won't run out.

Maybe I'd have to bargain with Taemin. Nahh, I'll just take his books while he's busy ready the books.

So I purposely went around Taemin so I could creep from the back and take the books. Luckily, Taemin was reading a book about Physics. I reached for the huge Encyclopedia of Science book. But he grabbed my hand before I could take the book. BUSTED. Damn, I was soo close!
 

------

How'd you guys think of the latest chapter?

It's School Holidays for me! No more school!  When the bell rang I was literally like....

I had a really fun day at the park with my friends. Even though it didn't end as well as we wanted.

I found out that some boys in my year level actually smoke! =O
I'll never look at them in the same way *sigh*

 I asked my guy friend what shampoo/conditione he uses and this is what seriously happened, I cracked myself laughing when I saw this on tumblr. It's funny coz he has the same sort of hair and he did the same thing...

 

Thanks and Welcome to the new Subscribers! =D
I love y'all! <3