Poster Seeking

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

-------

 

The next morning, when I woke up, I found that I was on my bed. I immediately got up. How did I get here? Funny.

Oh, right, Taemin drove me home. Mr. Jung, our butler must've carried me up to bed. I guess I have to go and thank the man.

I got up from bed and took a shower and dressed into some new clothes. I then ascended down the stairs looking for Mr. Jung.

"Mr. Jung!" I called out. Seconds later, he came walking towards me. "Yes, Sunmi?" He asked.

"Err, I just wanted to thank you for carrying me up to my bedroom yesterday." I smiled. "Oh no, I'm afraid that wasn't me. It was young masteR Taemin who carried you up to your room." He smiled as he left, as he had work to attend to.

What?! Taemin carried me up the stairs. That guy must be strong then. I sighed, this means I have to 'thank him'. Great, I stormed up the stairs and into my bedroom. Maybe I should thank him personally.

I looked around the room, nothing looks out of place, and then I noticed my 'Super Junior' Wall. My huge poster was graffittied on! Oh Lee Taemin, you are going to pay! He even had the pleasure of drawing a mustache on my precious Donghae Oppa! Oh, you are so gonna pay! 

I carefully grabbed the poster from the wall, and rolled it into a tube. Went down the stairs and slipped my shoes on.

"I'll be out for a while." I shouted. "But you should really eat your.." I didn't hear the rest as I had already left the house.

I then sprinted, yes, sprinted, towards Taemin's house. I'm not the type of person who is good at sports but this was an exception. I loudly knocked on the door. Their butler had opened the door.

"Oh Young Mistress Sunmi! It's been a while, how are you?" He greeted. "I'm fine thanks." I smiled as I hurriedly took off my shoes.

"Uhm, do you know where Taemin is?" I asked. "He's in the dining room, eating breakfast." He answered.

"LEE TAEMIN!" I shouted as I walked into the dining room.
 

-End POV-

-------
 

No One's POV

 

Taemin was happily eating his bacon and eggs when he got awfully disturbed by you. He could tell it was you straight away. Only you would barge into his house like that.

"What did you do this time Taemin?" My mother asked me. "I don't even know myself." Taemin shrugged innocently.

You then walked into the dining room, you froze because you realised that Mrs. Lee was there. 

"Oh, Good Morning Auntie." You dear."Go on love, I want to see what Taemin did this time." She approved.

"Oh, hi Unnie!" Taemin's little sister waved at you. Her name was Lee Jieun, she is currently in the 6th grade. "Hello Jieun." You waved back.

"Lee Taemin, look at what you did to my poster of Super Junior! Look what you did to Donghae Oppa!" You pointed towards Donghae, which had been added new features of a beard, spectacles and a top hat.

"Oh.Ehm.Gee! Oppa! Not Donghae Oppa, not Fishy!" Jieun joined. "Shhh." Taemin tried to quiet down his little sibling, who was also obssesed to Super Junior, thanks to you.

"I have not seen that poster in my life, at all! I don't know what you're talking about!" He pouted. "It's not my fault that coincidently, a Sharpie was nearby."

"Yah! Lee Taemin! Stop pouting!I knew you did this! You have to buy me new poster today! Right now!" You growled as you yanked Taemin from his seat, luckily he had just finished his meal.

"I'm going Umma!" Taemin shouted as he was being dragged by you. "Take care!" His mother shouted back. "You better buy Unnie the best poster!" Eunmi added.

"So, are we going to the mall today?" Taemin asked. "Yeah, we sure are!" You said while taking angry stomps.

"Where are we going? You know I have a car right?" Taemin asked as he stopped infront of his driveway. "Yes, I know you have a car but taking public transport saves the earth from pollution! Now let's go!" You pulled Taemin from his driveway. "I'm sorry my baby!" Taemin reached out for his car.

You rolled your eyes in disgust.

Both of you eventually arrived at the bus stop. Patiently waiting for the bus to arrive, you took a seat in the bus shelter.

"Hey Sunmi, I dare you to place your card in the back pocket of your jeans and scan using your ." Taemin smiled. "You ert!" You wanted to decline, but declining would mean that you accepted defeat. "Fine I'll do it, but you have to do it too." You both agreed.

Minutes later, the bus arrived. 

"Alright, I'll go first." Taemin smirked as he expertly grabbed onto the pole and jumped towards the scanner aiming with his . "Your turn." He winked at you and proceeded inside.

You took a deep breath and followed what Taemin did. You grabbed hold onto the pole which helped you hoist yourself up to the scanner to scan the card in the back pocket of your jeans.

"Success!" You stuck a landing, with your hands in the air.

"Kids these days, i can't tell what they're on anymore." The bus driver witnessed the whole 'circus show' and shook his head in disbelief.

"Yah! I want the window seat." You pouted. Taemin then pointed to another open seat. "Shiro! I don't want a random person to come sit next to me.

"Aish, your such a kid!" Taemin got out from his seat and you got into the window set. "Thanks Taemin!" You smiled. "Whatever." He breathed.

"Oh! Look." You pointed towards the street vendors offering various mouth-watering food. "I'm hungry now." You pouted as you looked towards Taemin.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." You answered. "Don't worry, I'll treat you to food later." Taemin said. "Yay!" You said in glee.

After a 20 minutre bus ride, you were approaching your stop.

"Hey, it's our stop, you know what that means." Taemin wriggled his eyebrows as you rolled your eyes.

Once again Taemin and you did that 'circus act' again as you got off the bus. It was Myeongdeong, the shopping district of Seoul. 

"OK, so where's that shop?" Taemin asked. "Err." You looked at the directions. "It's that way." You pointed to the left, and away you guys went towards the store.

When You arrived, Taemin's jaw literally dropped to the floor. He couldn't believe his eyes. He wouldn't believe that there was actually a store dedicated to this kind of stuff. He groaned as he followed you into the store.

"Omo! it's the Super Junior Oppas!" You squealed. Taemin sighed, it was hell for him. "Hurry up and pick one already." He groaned.

"Hold On, let the girl choose!" You said. "Isn't it that poster?" Taemin asked as he pointed to the identical poster of which he drew on.

"Oh yeah! I want that one!" You said as you dragged Taemin to the counter. "One Super Junior poster please. Uhm, it's that one." You pointed towards the poster as Taemin got his wallet out.

"I'm afraid it's sold out." She bowed. "I'm sorry." "Oh OK, thanks." You thanked her. "Are you sure, how about the actual one on the wall. Can't we have that one?" Taemin asked. "Sorry Sir, that's only for display." She bowed.

"It's OK Taemin, I'm alright." You said. "Are you sure?" He asked as you nodded. "Thanks." Taemin thanked the cashier.

You had already walk off. "Sunmi!" Taemin called out. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of drawn on that poster." Taemin apologized. "Aha! So it was you!" You smirked.

"Yes, yes, it was me." He smiled, busted. "OK, to make up for what happened I'll treat you to street food!" He offered. "Yes! Oh God, I'm so hungry!" You said.
 

You both then walked to the street vendors. "I want dukbokki!" You screamed. "OK, OK, calm down woman, you'll get your dukbokki." Taemin smiled as you were waiting online for the delicious savory meal.

When you both got the dukbokki, you went to go find a place to sit, while Taemin was left to carry the plates full of dukbokki.as soon as Taemin had set the plates on the tabled you dug in.

"Ow!" You screamed as the dukbokki was too hot. "You will never learn, will you?" Taemin shook his head a he blew on his. "Shut Up!" You pouted.

-----

Sunmi's POV

 

After, a delightful meal of dukbokki, I wanted to go around the shops for a little bit and guess who I dragged along with you? Taemin of course! I'm soo evil!

We were both window shopping in the lovely streets of Myeongdeong, it was now Autumn and Winter was approaching fast.

"Let's go inside that shop!" I pointed towards the cute shop. Taemin groaned as he was once again dragged into the store.

"Hello and Welcome to 'Cutie Pie Couple Shop!'" My eyes widened in horror. It was a couple shop? I looked everywhere, there was matching mugs, phone charms, couple t-shirts. It was a heaven for couples.

"On second thought, we'll be going." I dashed towards the door only to be stopped by Taemin. "Miss, will you recommend a couple item for my girlfriend and I?" Taemin asked the store lady. I furrowed my eyebrows, what was Taemin doing?!

"OK, so what do you two have in common?" She asked. "We're both good at academics and we she loves Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma." He said. "Oh, I have the perfect idea!" She said as she showed you a couple notebook and pens.

(i could only find pens lol)

"Since you guys are smart, you can write notes with these two items and still think of each other when you're taking down notes." She explained.

I got to admit, these notebooks and pens were pretty damn cute. I want them, but the horror of having the same items as Taemin gives me goosebumps.

"That's OK, we'll go look at other stores" I said. "We'll take it!" Taemin said reluctantly.

 

"I can't believe you bought those." I shook my head. "What? These are for my girlfriend!" Taemin smirked. I raised my eyebrows. "As if you have a girlfriend. Prove it to me." I demanded. "Alright fine, I will but I'll introduce you to her when she finally says 'yes'" Taemin smiled.

"Aha! So that means that you really don't have a girlfriend." I laughed. "Haha very funny, it's for my future girlfriend. I have a feeling I'll get one by the end of the year." He said confidently. "Yeah, sure, good luck on that bro!" I patted him on the back.

"I'm going to ask her out at the end of the year. I've liked her for a while now." Taemin confessed.

I was happy for Taemin, he found love. I wonder when I'll find love.

 

---------
 

Hey guys, sorry for the Late update.
I sort of broke my glasses so that's one of the reasons, I'm literally like a blind person right now,
My glasses won't come until next week or so
 
I was too busy doing my essay as well, I finally got help :)
And it was pretty damn straight-forward! ;)

I recently got addicted to New Super Mario Bros. on DS LOL. I'm such a kid.
I just borrowed it from my friend. My dad and I fight over the DS, on who gets to play next OTL

Don't you hate it when this happens?

 
Thanks for Reading! <3
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :D