The New HOT Student

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

-------

Sunmi's POV

I really got startstrucked because of that guy. I wonder who he actually was. He was pretty cute. Snap out of it, I need to get to class. Luckily, I got to class on time.

"Hey, you're late." Yuri scolded me once again. "I know, I know. I missed you yesterday." I said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, it was training day yesterday. I have news to tell you!" Yuri said excitedly but only to be interrupted by our homeroom teacher.

"Alrigh quiet down. From today on, we have transfer student." Miss. Kim announced. "Come in Kris."

Then in came that handsome boy you saw in the hallway. He walked in the class so casually. You stared at him in awe, just like the others in the class.

 

Whispers from both boys and girls could be heard throughout the room. I guess everyone has their own opinions about him.

 

"Shhhh. Now, you may introduce yourself." Miss Kim said.

"Hello, my name is Wu Fan but my you can call me Kris. My Korean may be a little bad because I haven't been here in a while." Kris announced.

So that was his name. What a cute name. Yuri saw me and poked me.

"Eyyy, looks like somebody has a crush on the new guy" Yuri grinned.

"So? I'm not the only one with a crush. I know you have a crush on mfff." Yuri swiftly covered my mouth with her hand to shut me up. "Shut up!" She hissed. I put my hands up in a sign of surrender.

 

I cheekly smirked at Yuri. She just ignored me. Before I could realize Kris took the empty seat beside me as when I turned to my left I hadn't realised that he was there.

 

"Umm Hi." I said shyly. "So you're name is Kris?" I asked curiously. He chuckled. "Yes." he answered then the bell rang, before I could go to my second class Kris stopped me.

"Hey Sunmi-sshi, do you mind if you show me around the school later?" He asked. "Umm, sure." I smiled. "I gotta go to my next class. Do you need help finding your next class?" I asked.

"It's alright. The office lady gave me a map." He then showed me a printed piece of paper with a map of the school. "Alright then, meet me in front of my locker at recess. Mine's 509." I smiled before catching up with Yuri and linking arms with her.

"Oooh, so what did Kris say?" She grinned. "Nothing, he just asked if I could show him around the school at recess." You answered. "So what was that 'big' news you were supposed to tell me at homeroom?" I asked.

"Oh that. Sunmi, I'm sooo happy! Me and the girls are going to debut when we graduate! Sooman-Sajangnim said we were working so hard that we deserved it!" She said with joy. "OMG YURI!" Me and Yuri stopped in the hallway for a sec, as we both frantically jumped up and down in excitement.

"We should celebrate!" I said. "Because of that, we need to train harder. So today me and the girls are meeting together at recess at lunch. I'm so sorry bub." She confessed. "It's OK, I give you my full support!"

 

-End POV-

---------

 

 

No One's POV

After Math Class, Yuri and You separated because she had to meet with her group and You had to show Kris around.

When you arrived near your locker, he was already there, leaning against your locker. When he saw you he immediately stood up straight and fixed his blazer.

 

"Hey." You said. He gave you a brief smile. "So you ready to rock?" You joked as you opened your locker and neatly arranged your books for your next class.

"Alright. Let's go." You said as you both walked down the hallway.

"I'm pretty sure you know that the school has two campuses right?" You asked. "Yup." "Alright so every year level has their own building. Since we're the seniors we have the biggest building."

"The first floor is the Math's department, the second is English,Law and Literature studies. The third is the Science floor."

"Our school offers all the courses you would need for to be ready for University. They offer academic and practical subjects." You said. "Oh yeah, what would you like to be when you grow up?" You asked.

"I don't know yet. I'm still waiting to be inspired." He answered. "How about you?" "Well, I want to be able to help people. I got inspired because of my Cousin's wife. She's a nurse at a hospital. I want to become a paediatrician." You confessed.

"Ahhh, so you want to be a Children's doctor?" He asked. "Yup, I love children, I'm good with them." You said. Before you could continue, your tummy rumbled causing you to blush.

Kris chuckled. "Come one, I'll buy you something. As a thank you present for showing me around." 

 

You both then entered the cafeteria. Everyone started to gossip about you two. Everyone in your school actually likes and respects you for your hardwork and kindness towards them. So they were now judging Kris and why he was with you. Some people sId that you both actually looked good together.

Little did anyone notice that a certain mushroom head was fuming at the site of you with a man he had never seen before. Taemin suked and turned around as he furiuosly drank his banana milk.

 

"Sunmi, what would you like?" Kris asked. "Just Strawberry Milk thanks." You answered.

"One strawberry and one Chocolate milk please." Kris asked the canteen lady. But from your perspective even the canteen lady thought that Kris was handsome.

 

Then suddenly you felt an arm around your shoulder. You looked to see who it was and it was no other than Taemin. 

 

"Hey baby, where were you?" He asked. "Baby? I ain't your baby, wierdo." You said as you struggled you get out of Taemin's grip.

"Who are you?" Taemin asked. "I'm Wu Fan but you can call me Kris. I'm the new transfer student." He smiled. "How about you? Who are you?" Kris asked back.

"Oh, please excuse my manners. My name is Lee Taemin, Sunmi's Boyfriend." Taemin confidently said.

Gasps from everywhere, echoed inside the cafeteria.

----------

Wassup my lovelies <3!
I updated today :)
I went to the movies today with my class.
Don't worry I didn't skip school. I don't have the guts to. I'm a total wimp.
My friend and I went shopping for clothes
And when we were going home, a drunk couple went up to us while we were waiting for the bus.
IT WAS TOTALLY CREPPY!
It was as creepy as Chanyeol!
 
 
OMG TVXQ IS HAVING A COMEBACK! YAYAYAY!
cAN'T WAIT ><
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!
 
 
cr: To owners, images are NOT mine