Unexpected Visitor

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

Thanks for Reading!~

-----

 

I did my usual morning routine. Then I came downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good Morning Sweetie!" My mum greeted me. "Morning Mummy!" I greeted her back with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Where's Appa?" I asked. I didn't spot my dad at his usual spot where he would read the daily newspaper. 

"Oh, He's with your brother, there's a morning conference today." Umma explained. "They left early this morning."

"So, Honey?" Umma asked. "What would you like to eat for breakfast?"

A smile instantly appeared on my face. "Pancakes?" 

"Is that an answer or a question?" My mum teased, then went to make pancakes.
 

--------
 

After eating, I went straight to school. While walking, a certain mushroom head called out my name.

"Yah! Choi Sunmi?" He shouted. I turned around to face him. "Yes Mister Lee?" I asked.

"Yesterday was fun." He said. "Sorry for the whole teasing thing and you know, getting you wet." 

"Nahh, It's fine. I'll just get my revenge somehow." I smirked.

"Sure. As if." Taemin snorted. Oh he so going to get it.

"Hey, I have something to give you." He said. "But you have to do something in return." 

"What makes you think that I would want what you will give me and that I would agree." I said.

"Even if I somehow got a signatured poster of Super Junior?" Taemin asked. "Wait what?! Prove it." I asked, sometimes this guy is a troll.

"Here." He rolled out a large poster of Super Junior, and he was right. It was signed! Every single member had a signature next to them. It looked surreal.

"Kyaaaa!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Is it for me?" I asked. He nodded. "Thank you!" I screamed once more. I tried to grab the poster but Taemin took it away.

"Yah! I thought you said that it was for me!" I pouted.

"Yeah, it is. Remember, you have to do something in return." Taemin reminded me. I sighed. "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

 

---------
 

 

I still couldn't believe that Taemin even managed to get a signed poster of Super Junior! That means that Donghae Oppa must have touched the poster. Oh My Gosh!

That Mushroom head guy could totally cut out being a troll. I also can't believe that I even agreed to his 'agreement'. I sighed as I proceeded towards the school gate.

The agreement was to make him food. Whatever food he desires. I feel like his slave now. Well, I used to cook food for Taemin most of the time when our parents were away on business trips.

I couldn't help it, as signed poster was put on the line here! Not to mention a Super Junior Poster!

I spotted Taemin and his friend by their lockers.

"Hey Chef." Taemin whispered discreetly in his ear as I walked past him. I gave him a glare.

I just carried on walking towards my locker. Yuri was already there.

"Yah! What was all that glaring thing you and Taemin shared just then?" She asked, curiosity in her voice.

"Oh, somehow, that mushroom headed guy got his hands on a signed poster of Super Junior!" I squealed. Yuri's eyes widened. "Really? How? Nevermind keep going." She said frantically.

"OK, so, he sort of owed me a Super Junior poster because he doodled on my previous one." I explained. "And he somehow got his hands on a signed poster."

"Cool, so did he give it to you yet?" She asked.

"Nope. I have to do something in return." I pouted. "That's not so bad." She smiled as she patted my back.

"Yeah, but if you think that making him lunch boxes everyday isn't so bad. Then.." I said. "OK, OK, it's bad. So what? You're good at cooking and especially making lunch boxes. That's easy peasy for you!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Awww shucks, thanks Bestie!" I said. "Come on let's go to class!" She linked arms with me and dragged me into homeroom.

 

"I am happy to announce that Mid terms are coming up!" Everyone in the room groaned.

Another exam was coming that meant that it was one of those times where students would pull-all nighters. Going to school ending up looking like Zombies due to fatigue, the lack of sleep and big dark eye bags.

Almost everyone would turn up going to school looking like zombies. Except the badasses who don't study, Yuri, the SHINee boys and I. It's weird.

I don't study as excessively as they do. Heck, sometimes I don't even try. I wonder what these people do to make them look like that.

Yuri would always remind me to get my beauty sleep which would always remind me to go to sleep.

"So you starting to study?" Yuri asked me. "Yeah, maybe, I'll probably start making study notes for the upcoming test." I answered. "You're such a nerd Sunmi." She laughed.

"Hey! Fine if I'm a nerd then go hang out with someone else!" I pouted, hugged me. "You know I'm only trolling you!" She joked.

"Yah! Chef!" Taemin called out. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "What?!" I said angrily because he called me that name. 

"Woah, Geez, calm down." He said. "Don't take it to heart. Anyways, so you excited for the exam?" He asked. "Hell Yeah! I am, I'm so going to beat your this time!"

"Sure, that would be fun to watch." He smiled. "Shut Up, you will never know. Maybe I really can beat you this time." I smiled.

 

The whole day, every class was just revision, revision, revision. I hate revision, but then again, it's really helpful. That reminds me, I have to mark my calendar for the exams.

"Well at least, I don't really have to get a high score in the exams." Yuri said. "Soo Man sajangnim said that we only need over 80% to keep staying in the group."

"What? 80% only? What is that guy thinking? I'm making you get over at the very least, over 85%" I objected. "What? 85%? Fine." She sighed. "But only for you." 

"That's a good girl." I patted her head while she pouted. "Aight, see you tomorrow!" She waved as she walked towards the opposite direction.

I decided to go through the park today. It was a nice clear day, with moderate winds. What a nice day to play in the local playground.

I dumped my bag on the ground and proceeded to the swings. Luckily, there was a free swing. I checked my Hello Kitty watch. It was only 3.30 pm, children at the local primary school should be out by around now.

I sat on the swings. Many memories came to my head as I swayed myself on the swing. Many tears were shed, many laughter shared, many happy and sad memories happened on this very playground. On this very swing.

"Hey Sweet Pea." I heard a familiar voice. "Oppa!" I shouted as I turned around and spotted a tall male in his casual wear. Well to him it was casual, but to others it would look like he just came out of a men's magazine.
 

"When did you come back Oppa?" I asked him. "About a day or two." He answered as he joined me, occupying the swing next to me.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have asked to pick you up at the airport!" I whined. "That would be too much for a school girl. You don't even know how to drive a car." He teased.

"Oppa! By the way, I already got my L's! Appa's already started to teach me how to drive." I said. "I'm..getting there."

"Ehhh, I'll teach you then." He said. "Sure thing chicken wing! Come on, I bet Umma will be glad to see you!"

"Come on then, let's take my car." He said, but stopped since I stopped. "Wae?" He asked. "It's a nice day today. Let's walk to my house."

"You're still as stubborn as ever." He chuckled. "But, since you're the guy here, I'm making you carry my bag." I laughed as he took my bag off me.

"What do you put your bag woman? Rocks?" He asked. "You want a list? Textbooks, my pencil case, notebooks--" I counted with my fingers.

"Alright, alright, I get it. I'm only kidding. Oppa's a very strong man." He said as he flexed his biceps. "Shut Up." I said as I rolle my eyes.

"Hey, kiddo, you up for ice cream?" He asked as I eagerly nodded my head.

 

--------

 

 

Hey Guys, sorry for not a updating for a while. A lot of distractions happened to me.
My math teacher decided to give us a math test. My computer's anti-virus expired. Blah blah blah :(
And I rejected the guy I liked. What's sad is that I see him all the time, he's in my class, like all of them.
It's because, I'm moving schools next year and I can't handle long distance
Yesterday, we had to learn about CPR. Yes, I had to kiss a dummy :DD

 
Thanks for Reading!
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!