Milky Apology

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

------

 

Sunmi's POV

 

"She's my Girlfriend. And I'm her boyfriend." Taemin said confidently.

"What are you talking about?" I screamed. "Kris, he's lying. Don't believe him." I tried to clear the situation.

I squirmed out of Taemin's grasp and I  managed to slap him on his arm. 

"I hate you. Why did you have to cause a scene?" I asked. But before he could answer the bell rung.

"You're lucky Maknae." Minho joked.

"Don't think that you're saved by the bell alright?" I assured. "You're dead." I said before walking towards your locker.

I stormed to my locker and got out the books required for my next lesson. After getting my books, you went straight to my literature class on the 2nd floor.

I hated literature today since Taemin had taken the same class as me meaning I would see that jerk's face.

I took my usual seat. I'm alone in this lesson as well since Yuri would have Drama class.

"Psst." I heard someone say. But I knew who it was straight away so I decided to ignore it.

"Psst." There he goes again. I just wish that he'd shut up so I can just focus in class.

Then note was passed on my desk. I immediately took it and and read it under my palm. It said

 

To Sunmi,

I'm a million times sorry.
Please forgive me.
I just thought of that as a really fun joke.
But please don't take it seriously.

From Taemin.

 

I scoffed at his puny note. I turned around and while looking at his eyes I ripped the note in half. Satisfied I turned around to face the teacher.
 

After Literature, I rushed out of class to avoid contact with Taemin. But failed miserably as he caught up with me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do why I did earlier. I didn't think through the actions that I did." Taemin apologized. "I don't know what was up with me." 

"Fine, only because I can't stay mad at people for too long." I forgave Taemin. Finally.

"Thank God, you forgave me. Hyung owes me Banana Milk!" Taemin cheerfully said. "What are you talking about?" You asked.

"Well Hyung and I had a bet wether or not you'll forgive me before the end of the day. Since you forgave me, I win and Minho Hyung owes me Banana Milk!" Taemin said cheerfully. "What?!" I asked angrily.

Taemin's eyes widened as he realized what he'd just done. "Uhmm, look, I have to go somewhere right now. I owe you one. I promise to give you milk later." Taemin said as he started to walk away.

My blood boils everytime I see Taemin, this is how bad I hate his guts.

 

------
 

 

I spotted Kris down the hall with a group of boys. I wanted to apologize for earlier today.

"Uhm, Kris, could I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. "Yeah sure, I'll be right back guys." He excused himself from his friends.

"Uhm, about today in the cafeteria. I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm sorry I left you at the cafeteria by yourself." I apologized sincerely. "It's alright, heard that guys is quite a prankster." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't know if you've heard but I hate his guts. I don't like the guy. And I can't imagine going out with him. Ever." I confessed. "Well that's good to know." Kris smiled.

"I see you've made new friends? Getting used to the school already?" I smiled. Kris looked back to his friends and turned back to face you again.

"Yeah, they're really nice. Aparently they're trainees at the Arts campus." Kris said. "Yup, I know Sehun and Kai, they went to the same Middle School as me. They're pretty good dancers." I said.

"Are you talented in the arts as well?" You asked. "Well, not to brag but I can rap." He said matter-of-factly. "Oh, Stand Back!" I joked. "You joining the Arts?" "Yup, I doubt I'll get in though."

"Well good luck in the Auditions!" You cheerfully said. "Auditions?" He asked. "Yeah, you have to audition to become a trainee. You're in luck because they are next month!" I cheerfully said. "That's about enough time for me to practice then."

 

-----

 

After School I separated ways from Yuri and went home. When I entered my room, the window was open, inviting the cool breeze of Autumn to come inside my room. I immediately shut the window.

When I turned around to place my things on the floor, I noticed something on my desk. It was Straberry milk, I knew who it was straight away.

There was a pink note to match with the pink carton of strawberry milk. It said:
 

Dear Sunmi,
Sorry for what I did earlier.
I've been such a bad frienemy.
To make it up I gave you Strawberry Milk!
It will help you have strong bones!

Love Taemin,
Your frienemy.

 

I smiled at his handwritten note then drank the strawberry milk.

-------

You like my update?
I like it too,
I love how they are so playful :3

It's Parents night at my School, I get my reports today.
I'm so nervous :3