Knight In Shining Armour

When Brainiacs Fall in Love
Thanks for Reading!

-------

 

No One's POV

 

There were surprised faces everywhere. Some were amused and some even sobbing at the handsome boy which shielded you from the incoming spaghetti.

You eyes widened in horror and your mouth left agape as your 'knight-in-shining armour' was covered with Spaghetti. Even Minji was in shock, the Spaghetti was supposed to be on your head not this handsome guy.

The first thought that came into your mind was, *How's he going to get rid of that stain?*

You noticed the blond hair and immediately knew who it was.

"K-Kris?" You stuttered still shocked from the shocking event.

The tall boy who was now drenched in Spaghetti, slowly turned around. A playful grin was plastered on his face.

"You like my hair?" He said with a cheeky grin, his head was covered in Spaghetti, with some dangling down his face. "I heard it was the new trend."

Even though they were in a situation like this, Kris still managed to make you smile. All he wanted wasfor you to show off your beautiful smile.

"And you." He turned around facing the stunned Minji. "The girl already said sorry, that she'd even pay for the dry-cleaning or that she'd even buy you a new shirt. Why not be thankful she even offered? If your that stubborn, here." He said pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

You grabbed his arm, stopping him from taking any money from his wallet.

"Don't, I got this." You shook your head.

"Excuse me, Minji-ssi, please accept one of my offers. I will fully replace your shirt or GTFO!" I growled, I was so mad at this girl. "Anyways, you stained poor Kris's shirt, shouldn't you apologize?"

"WOO! GO SUNMI!" I gathered support from the crowd.

Then suddenly the girl broke down into tears. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause trouble."

"Oh please. Don't make me look like the bad person here." You rolled your eyes. "You're wasting your time. I'm leaving."

"Sunmi! What happened here?!" Another annoying voice yelled. He bent down to Minji's level and tried to calm her down.

Yes, it was Taemin. Lee Taemin.

"Well, I accidentally spilled some Spaghetti on her, I said sorry and she was too stubborn that she tried to get me back. Instead she got Kris instead." I explained.

Wait why was I explaining to this mushroom head anyway. And why is he taking her side?!

"Is this true?" He asked as he looked at Minji and she nodded.

"But then Sunmi screamed at me." She started to sob.

I could tell that the other girls in the cafeteria were rolling their eyes, just like me.

"Sunmi, you didn't need to shout at her. You could have just said so calmly." Taemin said.

"Calmly? You think I would be calm if she can't get through her thick skull that I'm sorry and that she didn't have to get back at me. Making other people shield me from her selfless attack?" You asked rhetorically.

They just looked at me, with stunned expressions.

"You know what? I don't have to go through this bull crap, it's not worth my time. I'll take my leave." You turned around. "Come on Kris, I'll help you clean up." You dragged Kris out of the Cafeteria.

Taemin followed your figure a you exited the cafeteria. He had a sad expression on his face.

*I'm sorry Sunmi, I wasn't supposed to not be on your side. Believe me, I wanted to be on your side not this btch's* He sighed as he got up and left Minji on the floor.

As soon as Taemin left, she got up and walked towards the girls's bathroom looking at her reflection through the mirror.

*So, that's Sunmi, hmm, this will be a fun year with you.* She thought as she wiped off her black tears, which was stained from her mascara. Then started to re-apply any damaged make-up.
 

-------

 

You knew everyone saw how much you just raged. You don't usually rage but when you do, it's not a good sight. You think everyone will think differently about you now.

"Hey, that was cool back there. I don't like that Minji chick. She's annoying." Kris said, you gave him a confused look.

"How'd you know who Minji was?" I asked.

"Oh, well she's the heiress of Kim appliances right? Well her family's signed a business contract with us. And well when I met her, I found her the most annoying person." He explained, while you were nodding.

"Here." You smiled as you brushed off the Spaghettiil of his head and shoulders.

"Thanks." He shared a grin.

The bell signalling that Lunch break was finished rang.

"Oh there goes the bell, looks like we have to go. Won't your parents mind when they see you like that?" You asked.

"Nahh, I have plenty of spare uniform at home which are actually made for these types of purposes." He smiled cheekily.

"That gives me the feeling that you're that type of school boy that will always come home looking as if he just came home from the jungle." You giggled.

"I guess you could say that." He gave you a sly grin before heading to the boy's toilet with a pair of new spare uniform in his hands heading towards the boy's bathroom. You shook your head in dis-approval and walked towards your locker, retrieving the necessary books for your next lesson.

 

You headed to Literature class, and took a seat at the very back, you weren't in a mood to listen to the teacher blabbing on about Shakespear. Then out of the corner of your eye you witnessed Minji, still clinging on to Taemin as if she's some sort of monkey.

Why do you care, you thought, it's as if Taemin has any sentimental value to you, you thought Psshh, he's a Mushroom-headed, douche-bag, annoying little jerk! Why'd he have to take her side?

And why are they always together? These are questions that you asked yourslef, that you probably won't be able to answer, in fact, I probably won't get anyone to answer them.

What's with her anyway, she seemed so nice when you met her by the pier.

Oh No, she's one of those typical two-faced people. I don't need anymore of those people in my life.

I braced myself for the upcoming events.

 

After school, you walked towards my locker and gathered my things that you needed and you noticed the beautiful red rose on my top of my math book with a note attached:

 

Dear Sunmi,
 
I saw how you and Minji had a a fight today, it was totally her fault.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I was too late, another guy came and recsued you instead.
I'm just happy you’re not hurt.
 
Love, Secret Admirer

 

 

You smiled in content as you read his very touching letter. Simple things like these can brighten up your day. You hoped that one day, and hoped that that day would be coming soon; you would be able to meet this 'Secret Admirer' of yours.

Little did you know that he was looking at you, stealing glances at you whilst packing his stuff. He smiled as you smiled. It also brightened his day whenever you would read his notes or letters and then smile.

*I'm really sorry that I couldn't save or help you today.* He sighed as he went home.

------

 

Hey people! :D
I updated, OMO! IT WAS KRIS!
I LOLed at your comments so hard, well here are the results, don't kill me /hides in corner/
You all actually made me change my mind a few times :)
I have to go to a University tomorrow, they want me to be a representative for a program I take and i have to be there from 8 am - 5 pm, I can already tell it's going to be a stressful day.
 
On the outside I'm like:

On the inside:

 

Thanks for Reading!~
Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe:)
 
here's GD bein' cute :3