Late Night Snack

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

Thanks for Reading~

--------

 

The next day, I guess Taemin and I aren't talking to each other. Well, I decided to not talk to him.

I just went to class the next day, thinking about the events from yesterday.

I did some researching yesterday, and tried to find out anything interesting about Minji. And guess what? There was heaps!

She's like the Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan of Korea. I can't believe I never heard of her before? This proves my lack of Social life.

Anyways, apparently, she's an heiress for Kim Enterprises, but her older brother is the main heir. She's just there in case anything happens to her brother, which is actually pretty sad. So basically she's the back-up and I don't think she even minds because she gets

When I researched last night, there were all sorts of articles, blogs, and magazine articles. I couldn't believe how much material was on her.

Well, just like any other scandalous figure, she was the 'talk of the town'. Anything she did would end up everywhere. I probably cared less to even pay attention to anything about her.

"Sunmi." A voice awakened me from my thoughts; I looked up to the tall figure and smiled.

"Hi Kris, you disrupted me from my thoughts just then." I smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt, I'll go if you want" He said pointing the opposite way with his thumb. I shook my head and laughed.

"I never said I wanted you to go." Just in time, the bell rang. "Let's go to class?" I asked as he nodded and we made our way to class.

The classes were the same, but I still managed to pay attention. Behaviour counts on the school report, so I had to act as if I cared. I didn't feel like going to school today.

Every time, I saw Taemin, I always saw Minji. Or whenever I saw Minji, I saw Taemin. I think the only time I don't see them together is when they go to the toilet or if Minji is re-applying her make up.

Where are her friends? I'm sure there are other people like her whose rich and spoilt that she could make friends with. I bet if she did make friends with someone like her, they'd always have btch fights and start clawing each other’s eyes out.

That doesn't actually sound half bad. I can imagine myself sitting there, in front of the fight, with a bucket of popcorn. With guys surrounding me, because guys like btch fights.

Anyways, surprisingly, the day went fast, faster than I imagined. I grabbed my things and went home.

 

---------

 

When I got home, I found a note on the fridge:

 

Dear Sunmi,

Sorry Honey, Appa and I have to visit China with the Wu family this weekend,
We left while you were in school, we didn't have a chance to call because we knew you were going to be in class.
We promise to bring something home for you.
Love Umma

 

 

I smiled, and looked in the fridge but only to be interrupted.

"Good Afternoon Sunmi, would you like me to cook you something?" Mr. Kang, the chef asked you.

I thought to myself. "No, that's okay, thanks for asking. I'll just ask if I want anything, right now I'm sleepy." I said as I yawned.

"As you wish, have a nice nap Sunmi."  He smiled and I made my way upstairs and changed clothes, and then tucked into bed.

 

When I woke up the sunlight that was still in my room when I took a nap was gone, and was replaced by darkness. I looked at my hello Kitty watch. It was eleven o'clock in the evening.

Right now, I had the sudden urge to eat ramen. So I got up and went down stairs to see if we have any ramen in the house.

I the lights for the kitchen and went to the pantry. I browsed the many food supplies we had but there was no Ramen.

Maybe I'll just go to the convenience store. But then again, it's dark outside, but I was seriously craving for some good old-fashioned Ramen. So I went back upstairs and changed into a hoodie and stayed in my pyjama bottoms and put on my sheepskin boots.

Before I exited my room, I grabbed the pepper spray bottle and tucked it inside my hoodie's pocket. I also managed to grab my flashlight for both to use for light and to hit the person with.

So I quietly made my way outside the house, I used my flashlight. Darn street lights don't do the job properly.

As I was walking, I was completely calm, excited even. I was excited because I could finally use my ninja skills on someone and so that I can also use my pepper spray.

Then I saw a bunch of guys outside an alleyway. Damn, my reality is coming true and I'm not liking it, not liking it at all.

Calm down, just avoid eye contact and it will be all right. Then one guy just happen to see me and pointed out to his other friends about me. I spun on my heel, pivoting 180 degrees starting to walk the opposite direction.

I heard whispers and whistles from behind. I mean seriously, who'd want a girl that's in her pyjamas not showing any physical features what so ever. Maybe they’re really desperate and no have wondered near them lately.

I heard footsteps approaching closer and closer, I began to run, turning a corner, hoping to lose them.

Too late, someone grabbed my hand and dragged me into the alleyway. He covered my mouth as we witnesses the group of boys pass by the alleyway. My heart was beating a million miles an hour; it’s all because of the exhilaration.

*That was close* I thought. Wait, this reminds me, whose the guy behind me.

I tried to speak but his hands still covering my mouth, my voice was muffled. I thought to myself, I'll bite his hand and then spray him with pepper spray.

1...2...3

I bit his hand and he let go, and then I turned around not looking at him and sprayed pepper spray all over, hoping that I got him in the eye.

"Ahhhhh, my eyes! It freaking burns!" He said covering his eyes.

Wait that voice, I know that voice. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see my saviour.

"Tae-Taemin?" My eyes widened in shock. "Omo, I'm soo sorry, I didn't mean to spray pepper spray in you." 

Out of nowhere, he started to laugh, a  light chuckle. "You're as crazy as ever." He said opening his eyes, revealing a pair of very red eyes.

"Hey! That's not nice." I said. "Wait, never mind, I am crazy. I'm soo sorry."

"Why are you out in the middle of the night for?" He eyed me and my attire.

"I should be asking you the same." I looked at him. He was also in his pyjamas.

"Ran out of ramen and I was craving." I said. "Badly."

He chuckled. "I was craving for Banana milk and there wasn't any left either." He smiled. "Come, I'll treat."

 

After the late night snack Taemin decided to walk me home. Just in case of any unwanted encounters might come in my way. Cranky much? I can do just fine.

Actually, I take that back, I was running for my life when I saw those drunktards in front of the convenience store.

"Hey Taemin, can I ask you something?" I asked as he nodded. "Sure."

"Err, I was wondering and probably a whole lot of other people but what exactly are your and Minji's relation together. I mean, I always see you both together." I asked, I'm almost sure that I had a sense of curiosity in my voice.

He began to chuckle. "Why? Are you jealous?" He asked.

"No!" I answered, almost way too quickly. "I'm just curious. Now will you please answer my question?"

"Oh, about Kim Minji, she's just one of my family's business partner's daughter." He explained while I just nodded in response, relieved.

"And my mum told me to be nice to her. Sorry I couldn't be on your side because if I wasn't on her's she would blab. My Umma can be scary at times you know." He smiled. "She's just a business partner, nothing more."

"Ohh. I was just curious, it's OK, I'm getting over it. Luckily Kris was there to save me." I said, in my peripheral vision, I could see Taemin keep a straight face, I think he just frowned.

"Looks like we made it to your house alive." He chuckled as we arrived at my house.

"Err, thanks for saving and buying me Ramen. I owe you one." I said as I waved and went back inside the house.

When I got inside, I thought to myself, why was I relieved that he was only a business partner and nothing more? I just shrugged the thought and went upstairs to go to bed.

------

 

Hai Guys!
I updated, sorry for not updating, it was soooo hot yesterday! It's only Spring here and it's already 40 degrees OMFG
Luckily I stayed at home
And it was my brother's birthday yesterday, he got a PSVITA, lucky btch.
I didn't even get anything for my birthday.
 
 
I READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!
I cracked up laughing at them, I read them the day when I had to go to the University. It seriously made me smile the whole day :)
I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
 
Thanks for Reading!~
Please comment and subscribe :)
 
Here's an excited D.O: