The Story of Us

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

--------
 

Sunmi's POV

 

I woke up as my alarm woke me up. Finally. I did the basics, I took a shower and changed into my School Unform. Being the smartest in the school, I have to look smart as well. I straightened my blazer as I went down the stairs.

I could smell the pancakes that my mum were making. She always knows what to cook. Before I could go down, my older brother pushed me out of the way making me to fall on the ground. Luckily, I landed with the soft cushioning of my .

"Yah! Oppa!" I shouted. You can't stop a male with bones and muscles with strength like a freaking COW! Especially if it's my brother. He's older than me and yet, he acts like a 5 year-old. Sometimes my mother also wonders.

"Yah, Choi Seunghun!" Umma yelled at my brother. Hehe, that's what you get. "Stop hurting your sister! Go appologize or no pancakes! I'm serious"

"I'm sorry. Little brat." He patted my head. When he turned around Umma was patting her foot up and down with her arms crossed and a spatula in her hand. And what was worse was that she had that look, that angry look she does.

Oppa then turned around almost immediately when he saw Umma's face. "I'm sorry Sunmi. Here I'll help you fix your hair." He patted down my messy hair.

"Okay, sit down both of you." Umma ordered. We both sat down like obedient children. "Okay who wants pancakes?!" I swear my mum is bipolar sometimes.

 

"Bye Umma, bye Oppa!" I waved as I left the house. My house wasn't that far from the School. I like taking walks because it gives me time to myself and it's also a time where I can think about things.

I took out my iPod and plugged the earphones in. I tend to play music with the volume up, so it's as if I have no contact with the outside world. BoA's Song, No. 1.

Then, I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned to my right and no one was there. I turned back and looked left and Taemin was there. Oh God, I nearly died of shock there. Literally.

"Hahaha." He laughed. "You should have seen your face." I got so mad that I started to walk faster. But of course he caught up to me in a matter of seconds.

"Wait, alright, I'm sorry." He apologized. "Forever Rank 2." He said with a smile and ran to the school. Unbelievable, see what I have to but up with everyday?

I walked in the hallway and I spotted that jerk by his locker with SHINee. He was drinking Banana Milk. I remember when I used to drink flavoured-milk together. But that was a long time ago.

I'll tell you the whole story of how me and Taemin, the banana milk loving idiot, actually met.

 

--------



 

Taemin's Family and my family were good friends. My mum and his mum are best friends and so are our dads. They went to the same University and became Campus sweethearts. Both our fathers were Laudes. Which is where me and Taemin inhereted our intellegence from. Of course we also inhereted our Mother's and their good looks, well Taemin looks ugly to me.

Taemin and I live in the same suburb. He lives about 5 blocks away from my house.. 

I met Taemin when I was 5.

"Hello." He said cheerfully. "I'm Taemin, How about you?"

"Sunmi." I answered

"Oh Sunmi! Anyeong Sunmi!" He said. "Come let's get you some milk to drink."

He then grabbed my hand with his sticky fingers. I remember saying to myself that it was icky and gross. Going to the kitchen, Taemin had to ask the maid to open the fridge and a whole supply of different flavoured milk was there. From strawberry, banana, chocolate etc. But there was a lot of banana milk.

"Which one would you like?" He asked. i had pointed to the pink one.

"Okay." Taemin said as he asked the maid to grab the pink one for me.

----------


 

That was the first time I met Taemin and that was also the first time I drank strawberry milk, which later became my favourite.

It's amazing how much different Taemin is back then and now. He used to be sweet, he used to offer me milk. Now he's just a mushroom headed jerk. And I hate his guts.

I grabbed my books, It was a tuesday today. It meant Yuri had Trainee practice. I'm all alone today. I miss Yuri. I sighed, time to go to class and face Taemin and the rest of SHINee.

While walking towards my class I accidentally bumped into someone, my books feel on the floor. I quickly said 'sorry' and bent down to retrieve my books, I saw that he was also picking up my books.

For the first time, I saw his face. It was handsome, his jawline, his faceshape. It was all perfect. How could anyone be this handsome? I looked at him at awe.

"Ummm, Sunmi?" He waved his hand infront of my eyes. I returned to reality.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" I asked this mysterious man.

"Well who wouldn't, you're the smartest girl in the school." He smiled, a sincere smile. One where any girl would die to see.

"What's your name?" I asked him. Still curious about the fact that I hadn't seen this person around before. Perhaps, he could be new or I really don't have a social life.

"Well, if I told you. It wouldn't be fun, now wouldn't it be?" He smirked. He handed me and books and we got up.

"Laters, you're going to be late to class and so am I." He d towards the opposite direction. Who is this mystery man?


 

_______________________

YAY! I updated another chapter!
Hope you guys enjoyed it!
I'll update soon, I promise!
I'm Out! :P
 
 
I'd like to thank thederpchanyeol at Prodigous! for my cute poster :)
Feel free to request at they're shop :)