Secret Admirer

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

Thanks for Reading!~

 

-------

 

 

After eating a delicious cold treat perfect for the cold weather, we had to walk back to the park to get Oppa's car. He was afraid that it might get towed. 

Unfortunately, when we arrive to where Oppa parked his car, the tow truck was already there.

As soon as Oppa spotted the car, he took off my bag and handed it to me before sprinting, full speed towards his about-to-be towed car. I followed behind.

"Wait! Ahjusshi!" Oppa Shouted. "Stop, please don't tow my car." He was trying to catch his breath. "I'm sorry son, but you left your car here and it's your fault." The Ahjusshi said.

"How about if I pay you?" He asked. "Depends how much." The Ahjusshi crossed his arms while rubbing his beard-less chin. I rolled my eyes, the things people do for money these days. But I can't really argue since I do all sorts of things for money as well.

Oppa took out his wallet. It was filled with bills. 

"I'm sorry, but I only have US money." Oppa said. "It's alright, it's still money." The greedy Ahjusshi said. Open then took out half of the money and handed it to the Ahjusshi.

"Good to be making business with you." The Ahjusshi said as he reversed his car away from the about-to-be towed car.

I giggled. "Ha! Ha! Your car was about to be towed!" I pointed and laughed at him. "You almost lost your 'baby'" I said.

"Hey, It was half your fault! If you didn't take too long at deciding which ice cream to get!" He blamed. "Oh, so you're

blaming me now?" I asked.

"Nevermind, let's just go to your house so I can greet Auntie." Oppa said. "Alright. I haven't told Umma yet. Let's try to surprise her." I thought of a cheeky plan.
 

-----
 

As soon as I arrived home, I went inside first to see if Umma was home. I wanted to surprise her.

Just our luck, she was home, cooking, in the kitchen.

"Hey Sweetie! How was school?" She asked as I kissed her cheek. "It was good, exams are coming up." I answered while she nodded her head.

Luckily she was facing away from the door. That made it more easier for Oppa to creep her from behind.

He had already entered the house. I gestured him to come closer. When he was only about a yard away from
Umma she spoke.

"If you guys are going to surprise me. Again. I already know, Unnie told me already." Umma spoiled the suprise. "Oh Auntie! It's nice to see you again!" Oppa said as he hugged her.

"Oh My, Jaejoong ah! You look even more handsomer than the last time I saw you!" Umma commented. "Awww thanks Auntie. You don't look like you've aged a bit!" He complimented.

"Whenever people say that. It always means that I look older." Umma doubted his words. "Why would I lie, where else would I and Sunmi inherit our good looks from? No other than our beautiful mothers!" Jaejoong Oppa explained.

"Always the smooth talker." Umma said. "Come on, it's almost time for dinner!" 

Yes, the Oppa I met earlier was in fact my older cousin. His name is Kim Jaejooong. His mum and my mum are sisters. He takes care of the family's international seafood exportation along with Uncle.

We all then sat at the already prepared dining hall. Jaejoong sat next to me so he could face Umma and have a conversation with her.

"So Jaejoong-ah, how's the business going?" Umma asked. "Fantastic, but sometimes I feel like I can't take the smell of seafood anymore." He chuckled.

"That's right, you have an office right next to the harbour!" I said. "So Jae, seeing as your looking as dashing as ever, how's the love life going?" Umma asked.

"Oh, I'm actually glad you asked me. I actually have a girlfriend. Been going out for a couple of months now." He smiled, his eyes twinkled. 

"Kyaaaa!~ Oppa has a girlfriend! You going to marry her?" I asked in a childish playful tone. "Maybe." He said teasingly.

"And Why You no tell me?!" I asked angrily.

 

"Bye Sweet Pea!" Jeajoong smiled as he patted my head. "Yah! Remember what you promised me! We have to hang out in 2 days!" I shouted as he was on our driveway walking towards his car.

 

-------

 

When I arrived at my locker, I noticed something different. The air was different. As if a surprise was waiting for me. 

I entered my code and opened my locker. Oh, and I actually thought There was a surprise. It was just my ordinary locker, filled with textbooks and binders.

I grabbed my books and walked to class, it seemed like I was one of the first people in the class. Which was the usual, it was just rare that I would be late.

Since I was the first few, I decided to use this time to study. I took out my books and started on trigonometry.

I was so into my studies that I didn't notice that the class had already started. The noise of students rushing into class disturbed me of my studying.

"Yah!" I turned to my right and Yuri was there. "Yuri-ah!" I squealed. "I missed you!" "I missed you too Hon!" She smiled. 

Then the teacher walked in, meaning that our social time was finished. Another day of school that I have to face.

 

 

When it was home time, Yuri and I went to our lockers. I opened mine and I found a envelope and a rose inside. I took out the letter looking at like it was an unknown object.

"Ooooh~! Looks like someone has a secret admirer!" Yuri teased me. "Shut Up! This is weird, it's not even Valentine's Day yet." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Girl, it doesn't have to be Valentines Day for you to confess your love. As long as it's romantic." She clasped her hands and squealed.

I grabbed the envelope and stuffed it inside my bag. While I smelt the rose. I waved goodbye to Yuri and walked home.

While walking home, I was thinking of different people who could be this admirer. The thought of having an admirer made me feel giddy.

"Yah! Sunmi!" I heard, but just ignored as I just kept looking at the rose which I had just received.

Then, out of no where pushed me out of the road. "Yah! Are you crazy? Why didn't you pay attention to the road when you were crossing?" Taemin asked angrily. "If I wasn't there to save you then you wouldn't of survived!"

"Yeah, whatever." I said, still in a daze. I saw that my rose was trampled on by the van that nearly ran me over.

"My rose!" I reached out for the rose, but before I could take one step on the road, Taemin stopped me.

"You crazy?! Don't bother, it's better that the roses got run over instead of you." Taemin said. "Yah!" I growled. "That rose was very special!" 

"And who was it from?" Taemin asked, his tone changed. "Oh, guess what? I have a secret admirer!" I squealed. "And he gave that rose to me!" Taemin  showed a blank expression. I couldn't tell what expression was supposed to portray.

Then he bursted out laughing. "You? Secret admirer? Really?" I put on a straight face. "Oh, you're serious." He stopped laughing. I started to walk off, away from him.

"Seriously?" He followed. "YES! SERIOUSLY!" I screamed, just so it can be processed in his head.

"Go away, I don't want to see your face!" I said. "I'm sorry Sunmi, but I'd like to say Congratz. Someone finally thinks your cute." He said as he turned left towards his house.

"Gosh" I was still happy because I still had his letter.

When I got home, went straight to my room and got the letter out. Reading it while laying down on my bed.

 

Dear Sunmi,


To me, you are the most beautiful flower,
More beautiful than a rose and a lotus flower,
Your beauty is as rare as a blue moon,
Your smile is as bright as the sun,
Your hair, is soft, my hand aching for it's touch,
Your eyes, twinkling even in the darkest times,
Your lips, pink and cute, kissable,
Your cheeks, pink tinted, adorable.

 

Love your admirer

 

I squealed in glee as I read the letter. My very first admirer! I mean which girl wouldn't basically die when she suddenly gets a secret admirer?! I feel as if I'm on Cloud 9 again. I love being here. The feeling is extraordinary.

I sighed, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. "I should really change into some clothes." I smiled as I saw my reflection. I was still in my uniform.

 

------
 

 

Hey my lovely peeps! Hehe :)
I updated once again!


I sort of trolled you didn't I?


Yes, the man from the park was indeed the handsome KIM JAEJOONG! It suddenly popped in my head that he SHOULD be in this story :)
I have plans to make a Fic about him later on.
Any cassies here?
:3

Oooh! Who could the secret admirer be?
I was actually supposed to post the chapter about th secret admirer up before the school fair, but i guess I lost track of the chapters when I was updating
 
 
 
 Thanks for Reading
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!