1st Chapter

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

------

 

Sunmi's POV
 

I looked at my Hello Kity watch as I shoved the sandwich that my mum had made for me. *Crap, I'm going to be late*. This made me run to school.

As soon as I saw the school, I could see that the gates where about to close *Noooo!* I sprinted and I luckily got in before it closed.

Me and the School security guard Mr. Kim exchanged Hi-5s and I went straight inside towards my locker. 

"Sunmi! You're late." My best friend Yuri scolded me, like always. "Neh, Neh, I know." I said. "Of course you do. Hurry up and get your books, we're going to be late for class!" She scolded once more. "Neh!" I saluted her.

Yuri was my best friend, ever since I met her in Middle School when she transferred from Goyang. Well we both sorta clicked when we first met each other.

Luckily, I wasn't late to class yet. The teacher came in shortly after we did, and the bell rang. After 5 minutes, a mushroom haired boy entered and was walking with ease as he came inside the classroom.

"Lee Taemin!" The teacher growled. "You are 5 minutes late. This isn't very good especially for the smartest in the school!" 

"Mrs. Park, take a chill pill won't you? I'm here now." He said as he went to his seat, he passed by me and gave me a wink. I returned his wink with a disgusted face.

"Sup Rank 2?" He teased me, I was ready to pounce on him and scratch him till he bleeds, but Yuri had the strength to pull me back. That was my nickname, from him.

Did I ever tell you that I hate Lee Taemin? He's currently Rank 1 in this school and I'm Rank 2 in academics. I've hated him for years. He never fails to beat me at anything. He's my enemy, well maybe not literally. We're frienemies I guess.

Just as Mrs. Park had assigned us Homework, the had bell rang. "Don't forget, the Math homework is due on thursday!" She shouted over the bell.

 

We had Biology next. *Piece of cake.* Our class just had a test recently, I hope I beat that mushroom head! 

"Okay, class. I know you're all eager for  your test results and I have them all here." The teacher, Ms. Song pointed to the brown envelope on her desk. "What I'll do is that I'll call you up one by one in order."

"Psst!" I turned around and I saw Taemin smirking. "I'm going to beat you so bad!" He mouthed. Anger filled within me, and I decided to do the mature thing and I turned around.

"Okay, with a score of 100, a perfect score, is..." The teacher paused, I think she was trying to make it dramatic, she even looked between me and Taemin. "Lee Taemin!" 

Noooo!~ My dreams of beating Lee Taemin is crushed once again. 

"See what I tell you Babe." He gave me another one of those horrible winks as he walked to get his test paper.

"2nd place of 99 and a half, is no other than Choi Sunmi!" Ms. Song announced. I practically dragged my feet to get my test paper.

Yuri clapped for me, "Congratulations Bestie!" She said as she hugged me.

I looked at my test paper. Ms. Song is a pretty strict teacher. What?! I can't believe I got half a mark wrong because I misspelt a word and it was "Immune System." I spelt it with one 'm'. "." I cursed

"It's okay Rank 2." I got up, that was it. I tried to punch him, but he blocked it with his hand. "Nice try, but I should suggest you go back to your seat and sit your booty down." Taemin smirked.

You did as he told as you didn't want to be embarrassed any more. 

Yuri had gotten 4th place which was a big achievement and you were proud of her. 

"Hey, Yuri, to celebrate on your success, I'll shout you an Ice cream from Baskin Robins after school. I promise." Your mood had changed almost dramatically because of Yuri. "Yay! Thanks Sunmi, you're the best." She smiled and hugged you.
 

After class, it was finally Lunch time. I walked out of the class, linking my arms with Yuri's. At the same time mine and her stomach grumbled.

"Hahahahah." We both laughed. "We must be hungry." We then walked towards the canteen.

I looked around the canteen. Thank God, we were offered with amazing food. Not like those sloppy school dinners you get at other schools.

"Come On, Sunmi-ah. Let's stuff ourselves with food!" Yuri smiled and ran to get a tray.

While waiting in line, Yuri was infront of me. I reached for the Greek Salad and some jerk decided to commentate on everything I did. And yes, his name was Taemin.

"And she get the Salad. I think she's on a diet." Taemin commentated. Then I reached for a Chocolate cake. "Nope, nevermind. She'll definitely get fat if she eats that cake!"

I couldn't take it anymore. "Lee Taemin, will you leave me alone for once?!" I growled. "Calm down tiger!" He held out his hands in a sign of surrender.

I was so mad that I just left him there and stomped my feet to a table. Which then Yuri, shortly followed after me.

"Calm down, Sunmi!" Yuri smiled. "Let's eat lunch.
 

--------------

No One's POV

 

After school, as you promised, you and Yuri went to Baskin Robins to get ice cream.

Shortly after, Yuri had to go because she had Dance practice at Arts Campus with her trainee group, SNSD.

You were walking home when you encountered the unexpected.

"Sunmi!" You tried to ignore him and quicken your pace. "Sunmi!" That annoying voice called you again.

"Hey," He caught up to you. "Why didn't you look back when I called your name?" Taemin asked You still tried to ignore him.

"I'm sorry, OK? I didn't mean to be mean to you. You know how I roll." He flashed his perfect grin with his perfect white teeth at you.

You couldn't help it. Even if he was a jerk at times. He was also a good guy with a good heart.

"Fine, I forgive you. But I still think that winking thing was unappropriate." You mentioned, with a serious face.

"Okay, I'll try to stop. But no Promises!" He smiled. "Taemin!" You said firmly. "Fine, I'll try, but I know you like it." He gave you a sly grin.
 

--------

There goes my first Chapter Guys :)

I couldn't think of a title so yeah :)
Hope you liked it.
Imma Update in a few days :)

 

Thanks for the subbies!
I love you! <3
Sorry for the delay
 
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE <3