Meeting the Unknown

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

Thanks for Reading!~

-----
 

 

"Taemin?" I asked to myself. Then I forcefully dragged Oppa into a nearby alleyway and peeked through the side of the wall

"Yah! What's wrong with you? My suit got dirty!" Oppa whined while brushing off the dirt off his suit. 

I din't respond as I just kept looking at the girl that Taemin was with. Oooh, looks like Taemin has a girlfriend. I am so going to tease the crap out if him!

"Yah, what are you looking at anyway." Oppa said as he looked at the direction I was looking. The girl was clinging onto Taemin's arm.

"Oh, I see, your spying in him because you like him and you're jealous of the girl." Oppa laughed. "I think my little cousin here has a crush."

"Eww, Taemin, me? Oppa you Should know better! I don't like him, I hate him!" I shouted.

He shook his head. "You know, there is a saying that goes 'The more you hate, the more you love.'" I just gave him the most disgusted face I have ever given to anyone.

"Alright couz' but look." He pointed towards Taemin, they were now sitting on an outside table, user a large parasol.

"She's laughing and laughing, having a time. But them look at the guy he looks really bored, as if he doesn't like her." Jaejoong Oppa pointed out. He was actually right.

"Whatever Oppa, let's go. I have exams I have to study for." I said as I dragged him out of the alleyway.


 

-End POV-

------
 

 

No One's POV

 

Sunmi drag her beloved cousin out of the alleyway and made their way to the older's car. Unfortunately, Taemin had noticed Sunmi and an unfamiliar man with her.

"Sunmi." He called out. The girl seated across him whisked her head around, perfectly flicking her hair, looking at the direction at which Taemin was looking at.

Who was this woman that Taemin was calling? She asked herself. 

She and Taemin were actually on a blind date, another date so that companies can 'merge'. 

But the real story was that her mother begged Taemin's mother for her daughter to be set up with her son. Obviously Taemin's mother didn't want this to happen because she already has something on her mind, but due to Mrs. Kim's persistent appearing and begging. They ended up going on a blind date. And well, that's how it is.

"Oh, Taemin I didn't see you there." Sunmi said. "Oh Hello." She bowed to the unknown woman seated. She stood up and extended her arm.

"Minji imnida, Kim Minji." She introduced. "I'm Choi Sunmi, your the daughter of Kim applainces right?" I asked.

"Yup, you got it right." Being daughters of the most successful business in Korea, it wouldn't hurt to learn about other daughters of companies that could be possible allies or enemies. This is what Sunmi thought, so she studied every profile of every daughter, son, and owners of the business in South Korea. All memorized, thanks to her amazing brain.

"And you are?" She asked looking at Jaejoong.

"Oops, sorry, where did my manners go?" He chuckled. "I'm Kim Jaejoong, son of the Nam-Kim Seafood Exportation Group" He shook her hand.

"Lee Taemin." Taemin said as dull as he can as he shook Jaejoong Oppa's hand. "Son of Lee "

"Also Sunmi's enemy." He smirked. "Yah! Wait no, it's true Nevermind." Sunmi pouted, while Taemin secretly smiled. Jaejoong spotted this and laughed evilly in his head.

"Come on Sunmi, I need to take you home now or Auntie will be mad if she knew I kidnapped you from school." He smiled.

"Omo, Oppa, she'll kill you. I forgot to tell her. We're going to be in so much trouble with Umma and Auntie!" Sunmi's eyes widened. Taemin couldn't help but witness the two's closeness, and to be honest, he didn't like it.

"We'll be going first." Jaejoong smiled. "Sorry for the small encounter." 

"Bye Taemin and Minji-sshi!" Sunmi waved like a 5 year old as the started to walk towards the car, their backs facing Taemin and Minji.

"Sorry, you've got to excuse my cousin." Jaejoong smiled playfully, turning around, looking at Taemin.

Somehow, Taemin got relieved. In a good kind of way. It was a sign that Sunmi was still single. Now his problem was to get rid of the girl standing adjacent to him.

Taemin then got up and started walking towards the exit but noticed that Minji had followed him. He took a deep breath.

"What are you still doing here? Go!" He said. "Excuse me?" She asked.

"What? Don't you understand Hangul? I said go? I don't like you, this is a blind date." He said coldly.

"But, how am I supposed to go home?" She asked him. "You drove me here." She stomped her feet.

"Aish, so annoying." Taemin ruffled his hair and took out his wallet grabbing a 100,000 won note and gave it to her. She wouldn't take it. So Taemin grabbed her hand and placed the note in her Hand and walked away.

Minji scoffed. "Who does he think he is? He made me look like dirt." She thought to herself, while rolling her eyes.

There were people looking at her, commenting on how the guy just left her hanging. Totally judging the crap out of her. She scoffed, rolling her eyes and went to hail a cab.

"I will get you back." She thought evilly. "No dares to make me look like an idiot or my family in fact."

 

-End POV-
 

--------

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

After that whole meeting of what seemed like two random strangers at the pier, I dropped Sunmi off at her house.

I can tell that Taemin and that Minji girl had a blind date. He wasn't even looking at her when she was talking to him. But when Sunmi and I came, I can tell he was jealous that Sunmi was with another guy, which was me.

When I told him that we were cousins, I saw the difference in his eyes. Anyone in the world can tell that Lee Taemin likes my cousin Choi Sunmi. She's just too dense to figure that out by herself. She's smart, just not in this area. It's too unknown to her

I shook my head at the thought. Lee Taemin is a sly fox. I should the next time I see him.

-End POV-
 

-------

 

Sunmi's POV

After Oppa dropped me off at home, I greeted my parents who where at the study. Probably talking about business again.

Then I went straight to my room and laid down on my bed, which was full of teddies. I grabbed my favourite one which was a Rilakkuma doll I got from my parents.

"Rilakkuma? I wonder what that girl and Taemin was doing today?" I said as I looked into Rilakkuma's eyes. "What a coincidence that I found him and that girl, err, Minji I think her name was, there." I laughed, I couldn't believe that I was talking to an inanimate object.

Today was fun with Oppa. I really enjoyed it. But it was pretty weird how Taemin was there, and with a girl in fact. Who would like a mushroom head of a guy like him?

For some reason I couldn't get to sleep that night.
 

-----

Sup my homies! Lol tryin' to be gangstah here! :X

Sorry for the late update, but my family and my family friends went to go to see the penguin parade! We got to see penguins ;)
I literally walked with penguins, there was just a barrier between us :))
Lol the funny thing I love about tourist destinations is the Asian tour groups, Don't judge but I just find them really interesting :)

This is me and my bro when I see them.

It's Spring/Summer here down under and my Hay Fever is coming back. Screw You! I've had it since grade 5 OMO!
I've been sneezing and blowing my nose non stop.
My dad said I looked like I was on drugs -_-
Nice one Dad :(

Thanks for Reading!
Please Leave COMMENTS!
And hit the SUSCRIBE button :)

 

Here's a little something for you time :D
Love, Author