Sick.

You And I.

Younglynn's Pov

*In the Morning*

You woke up. You felt cold. You were half awake. You had a cold. You felt some arms around you. You felt safe. You thought it was you mom. (You forgot she left you.) But then that figure was about to let go of you.

"No...Don't go..Please I'm cold Umma..I feel sick" You sniffed. Your "Umma" Let go of you for a second. Then placed her arms around your waist again. Your Umma placed a hand on your forehead..feeling it was hot. "Umma..." You trailed. "Hm?" Your Umma said with a low voice. You thought for a second why does she have a low voice? Then you thought she was just playing around. "Kekekeke Umma..Why does you voice sound so low?" You asked. You then turned around facing your umma, You didn't open your eyes. You snuggled into your umma's chest.

You felt it was bigger and stronger. But you didn't care. "I just wanted to say I missed you..and I love you.." You trailed off while falling asleep.

Youngmin's Pov

You knew Younglynn was waking up. So you let go of Younglynn when you were about to go to the living room. But before you can Younglynn said something. "No...Don't go...Please I'm cold umma..I feel sick." She said. So you thought for a second. (She thinks I'm her umma?) You didn't want her to find out so you just crawled back into bed putting your arms around her waist again. You placed your hand on forehead to see if she was. It was hot. She had a fever.

"Umma..." She said. "Hm?" You said. She didn't respond as quick as you did. (Omo...She's gonna find out I'm not her umma..what am I going to do) You thought. "Kekekeke Umma...Why does your voice sound so low?" She asked. (Does she not know it's me? Aiish I'm so lucky TT-TT) You thought. Interuppting your thoughts, She turned around and wrapped her arms around you while she buried her face into your chest.

"I just wanted to say I missed you..and I love you.." She said before falling asleep.

(Omo...Youngmin she thought you were her umma. Why is your heart beating so fast?? Aiish Youngmin Stop it.) You thought. When you felt Younglynn sleeping in your chest, You slowly got out of bed taking her arms off of you..then replace you with a pillow. So she didn't know.

You went into the living room where the rest of Boyfriend were.

"Yo~ Where were you Youngmin...Have you seen Younglynn?" Jeongmin asked. "Yahh~ Younglynn's in my room. She's sick and has a fever. She thought I was her Umma." You replied. "WHAT?" Boyfriend Shouted.

"Why is Younglynn in your room? Did you do anything with her??" Kwangmin asked. "Aniya Aniya~ I didn't do anything..I took her to my room because the Living room was cold and the couch was too small." You replied.

"Yahh That better be the reason why. Or else you probably would be getting whacked really hard by now.." Donghyun said. "That's why I never took Younglynn here aiish.." Kwangmin said. "YAHH. Do you guys care about anything beside her getting banged?? She's SICK. She's lucky I put her in my room or else she would get worse." You said angrily.

"Aiish Fine. I'll go get the medicine. Minwoo go get a cold cloth." Donghyun said. "Okay." Minwoo replied. "I'll go get her a more warm blanket." Jeongmin said. "I'll make her some noodles." Hyunseong said. "I'll go check on her." Kwangmin said. "I'll go take a shower. I"ll be back." You said.

Younglynn's Pov

You felt a cold piece of cloth on your forehead. You flinched a little. "Younglynn...Wake up..Younglynn.." Minwoo said. "Mmm." You groaned. You opened your eyes. "Bwoh? Minwoo..Where am I?" You asked. "Your at our dorm silly. Are you okay?" Minwoo replied.

"Yeah just a little dizzy and hot." You said. "Oh okay well we have some food for you if you want some." Minwoo said with a smile. Just then Youngmin came in drying his hair.

"Of course..but hold on. Youngmin come here." You said. Youngmin came to you confused. "Hm?" He said. He still has the hoodie on. You zipped it off of him and wore it yourself. You stood up and headed towards the kitchen. "YAH. That's my hoodie. give it back." Youngmin said.

"Not until you find me something that isn't see through." You said while zipping it up. "You regret this Younglynn." Youngmin said. "No I won't." You said with a smirk.

Yeryeryer~ Did you guys like it? I hope you did TT-TT I had to rewrite this because it wouldn't save. Subscribe and Comment!! I update daily~

   Younglynn<3