LUNCH! Kekekeke..

You And I.

You shook your head. You saw Minwoo in the caferteria waiting at a table. "MINWOO!! MIANMIANMIAN FOR BEING LATE!" You shrieked while giving a sudden hug. "Yaah~Oh- thats okay...heheh just hungry..maybe starving. lets go, the line is getting longgg~" Minwoo replied. "Okay Oppa!" You said. Finally you reached the front of the line you were so happy!! But you realized it took like 15 minutes for people to just order so your smile became into a frown.

"Ehh..uh Younglynn? Do you just wanna share food? The line is too long and-" Minwoo's stomach roared cutting him off. "Kekekeke...it's fine~ Yaah just don't eat it all!" You replied. "Okay then" Minwoo smiled.

When you finally got all your food and a table you and Minwoo sat down beside each other. "Yaah~ Where's the other fork?" You asked. "Hmm....seems to be I forgot it...aww well just you gotta share with me.." Minwoo said secretly smirking. "Oh....Heheh I guess we do!" You said happily with a light blush. The rest of the lunch period you and Minwoo took turns feeding each other (kekekeke..) and didn't even care if people were giving you weird glares.

"Oof. Im full. Stuffed." Minwoo announced. "Well that means no dessert?" You did a sad face with aegyo. "Ne~" Minwoo said. "No pleaseee I want Icecreamm Minwoo Oppaaa pleaseee I'll pay?" You begged. Minwoo chuckled then sighed. "Ayehh Fine..only because your aegyo is too cute."Minwoo said. Its was true. Your aegyo was irresistible. Even your Bestfriend Kwangmin Oppa couldn't take it. You remember one time when you wanted to play with his Pikachu but won't even let anyone touch it. You did your puing puing aegyo on him and it worked. You were probably the only person who let you touch it.

"Yaah~ YOUNGLYNN. Let's go before it gets to dark!" Minwoo said. "Okaii~" You replied. You and Minwoo ran to a close by frozen yogurt shop.

You decided to pick Choclate Chip Cookie Dough and Minwoo picked Mint Choclate Chip. You guys went up to the cashier and you took out your money about to pay. "Aniya~~let the Maknae Prince treat you~" Minwoo said pushing your money out of the way. "Ayahh Minwoo let me~~Anyways I have to do something to thank you for helping me earlier~~" You said and tried to pay. Minwoo thought for a second and had a evil smirk on his face.

"Hmm..how about you do something else? I'll pay~ You'll treat me later WHATEVER I want." He replied with a smirk. "WAAAH~ WHAII?? Aiish fine. Only this time and this time only." You pouted. "Arrasso~" Minwoo said while Happily paying. After that you guys went out walking into no place in particular.

You were to busy Eating your icecream you didn't really care. "YAHH I GOT IT!" Minwoo suddenly said. "Bwoh?" You said lost. "You said you'll treat me whatever I want. So now..I want you to Kiiisss me." Minwoo replied with that evil smirk that came back. "WAAH~ THATS NOT FAIR. That's not what I meant!!! Oppa!! Pleasee?" You begged.

"Nope. Right here~~I'm waiting~~" Minwoo pointed to his cheek. "Aiish you...little. Fine" You sighed. You then went and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Leaving a little lip gloss on his cheek. Minwoo was shocked. "Yahh~ Happy now?" You said. "Waeyo?" Minwoo said still shocked. "Hmm..Aiish you forgot aww well This is now mine!" You said taking his icecream and running away. "YAH YOUNGLYNN THAT IS MY ICECREAM YOUR TAKING!!" Minwoo Yelled.

You ran still with the icecream being carefule not to drop it. You suddenly stopped in your tracks. "Uwahh..." You mumbled. "YAHH YOUNGLYNN GIMME MY- Whoaa..." Minwoo said doing the same thing as you.

You and Minwoo looked at each other for a second then shrieked. "EEEEEEKKKK CARNIVAL!!!" You and Minwoo shrieked. Both of you guys jumping around like children you guys then went to a bumper car. Kekekeke You and the Maknae being Childish as usual.

You guys then went into seperate bumper cars crashing into each other nonstop. After that and all of the other rides you rode you and just walked around the small tents. But one caught your eye. Its was a Pikachu tent filled with Stuffed Small and Big Pikachus.

"Waah~ Minwoo I have to get a Pikachu!" You said excitedly. "Huh? Awwh. but they costs so much." Minwoo said. "Yahh~ You deserve that for making me kiss you~~Please Oppa??" Poking his cheek. "Aiish Okay okay~ As long as I get to go to that Mickey Mouse tent over there arrasso?" He Replied.

"EEEEEEK!! GOMAWO MINWOO~YOU WON'T BE SORRY!" You shrieked. You were so hyper because you LOVED. Absolutely LOVE Pikachu. Just like Kwangmin you both had numerous Pikachus. "Cheon~ Yahh you remind me of that Childish Kwangmin Hyung.." Minwoo murmured.

You didn't really care what he said because you were too busy amazed by the pikachus. You Grabbed Tiny ones, Soft ones, Plushed ones~ Almost every one there. You grabbed ones for your self and also Your best friend Kwangmin. After you were done picking the Pikachus you ended up filling up the counter that you couldn't even see the cashier.

"Waah Whats up with this? YOUNGLYNNNN? Care to explain?" Minwoo was about to take out some money but realized it wasn't enough. "Kekekeke...uhm..PikaPika?" You shyly answered.

"Yahh~ Aishh. Little girl." Minwoo said then paid with his credit card. You then grabbed a seperate baf for you and a bag for Kwangmin. Right when you were leaving you glanced to the right and stopped for a second. "I will get you. You just wait my pretty." You murmured to the biggest stuffed Pikachu in the store.

"Younglynn lets goo. My turn now. Pulling your hand and pointing to the Mickey Mouse tent. (Wow. they have everything here.) You thought.

"Nae Oppa~ Your turn~ I will pay since I feel bad." You said with a smile. "YAY" Minwoo squealed. "We went to the one beside the pikachu tent and Minwoo also was amazed by them. just like me kekekeke. Minwoo then grabbed the biggest stuffed Mickey. "Let go~ Dongsaeng Its already night. pulling me to the cashier. After that You and Minwoo headed home walking the most Happiest in the world.

~~~~~~~End of Chapter 6~~~~~~~~

Yahh~ You guys Love this chapter?? Its a very long one!! Kekeke..Yahh turns out your obsessed with Pikachu too huh? Subscribe and Like~!

SARANHAE MAI LUBLEI SUBBIES~

  ~Younglynn<3


Yaah~ This Kwangmin~ 4D and Talking to himself kekeke<3