I'll Be There.

You And I.

Soo~ Since I have a three day weekend..I GOT CHU GUISE AN UPDATE! Enjoy~ I'll update another one tmr. And I'm thinking of doing another story..what do you think? Comment below! I don't like silent readers c: HWAITING!

Younglynn's Pov

After you gave the towel to Youngmin. You thought. *Aiish..I can't be mad at them for long..Besides..:c I want to CUDDLEEEEE.*

Back to Your Biography~ You are very bubbly and your personality is too. NO ONE can stay mad at you. You have a very BIG taste in Fashion though you love singing and dancing the most. Jo Kwangmin was you best friend since..for life yo. ;) But when you get mad..its not that easy to be forgiven..You don't hold grudges but still. You childhood life was very depressing and sad. No child would ever ask for that kind of childhood. Your Best friend...Helped you through it..You dont know How every to repay him. You also worship your skinship with people you are close with. Your really Pretty but people think your just plain ugly or fake..they call you things that aren't true.

(You~~^^)

Back to Reality Guise^^

The rest of the members were sitting on the couch. They were either either whispering quietly or not talking at all. Donghyun was talking with Hyunseong, Jeongmin was chewing some bubble gum with the maknae being amazed. Youngmin was washing his face in the bathroom and Kwangmin was just sitting on the side.

You walked into the living room. You took a glance at them, and sighed while puffing up your cheeks. You sat by Kwangmin in the empty spot and held onto his waist. Kwangmin didn't mind..He knows you. But this time he was a little shocked cause you were mad at them. You leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

Kwangmin flinched for a second..but then returned the skinship. Boyfriend stopped what there doing and looked at you and Kwangmin.

"Woah...What happenin.." Jeongmin said smirking. "Hyung?? Waeyo?" The Maknae said. "I'm in envy.." Hyunseong said. "Woah..Someone's gonna be jelly.." Donghyun said. Youngming came in and looked at you guys and clenched his fist. But he sat down.

"Younglynn~Ahhh how come I don't get to cuddle with you???" Jeongmin said whining trying to cuddle with you. Youngmin didn't say anything but his thoughts were. (Yeah why Younglynn? Why not me? He looks exactly like me so..) Youngmin thought being jealous.

You ignored them and snuggled into Kwangmin's chest. He smelled like sweet cologne. You Breathed it in for a second and responded. Which turned out to be muffled.

"Because Kwangmin's The best cuddler and he's mine and my bestfriend only.." You were the only one who could understand that.

"......What?" Boyfriend responded. All they heard was "becaushs mwfhfhfh huhuhuhuhdfsfdsf Kwangsejfhqeiafb is ewjhkbfahj" Since you were being muffled in his chest.

"Yah pay attention for a second and let go of him so I can understand what your saying." Youngmin said. You sighed and took your face out of his chest keeping your arms around his waist but turning around. You thought for a second though.

* I can't tell them what I just said. I'm not sure of my feelings. Could it just be that I show affection since he's my bestfriend? Or could this be actual affection for....love..?* You thought.

"Because I worship skinship and Kwangmin's the only one who respects that." You said smiling. Boyfriend sat there baffled. Two seconds later It became a zoo.

Boyfriend Jumped up on you. Some were tugging on you to cuddle them..others were clinging onto you. "YAH I can show Skinship too Younglynn~ah!!" One of them said hugging you tightly. "Noona!! I can respect your skinship~!" One of them said tugging on your sweatshirt. " I can show both Younglynn~ah!!" Another one said hugging you on the other side. While you were struggling to get them off. You were still holding onto Kwangmin.

" Get..aniyo..Minwoo~ah Not righ-..YAH Stop tugging on my Hyunseong~!! Donghyun ple- THATS IT AIISH. FINE YOU GUISE CAN CUDDLE WITH ME AND KWANGMIN AH!!" You said giving up with a sigh. "YEYYY." The rest of Boyfriend said cheering.

A second later You had 6 boys all over you. You were sitting on one's lap while holding another one's waist. While leaning you head with another's shoulder. While one was hugging you waist. And another was laying in your lap.

You sighed. "Happy now Oppa's?" "Deh~" The 5 of them replied. Kwangmin got up and stood in front of you guys. He looked at you and chuckled. He sat on your side laying his head on your shoulder.

"I know other girl's would be in envy with me right now and be LOVING this. But I was enjoying it when I was hugging only Kwangmin~ah..He's the best. Plus at least I'm not being trampled on." You said watching the tv.

Kwangmin started laughing. "HAHAH. SHE'S LIKE TO CUDDLE WITH THE BEST HYUNGS IN YOUR FACE!" He said cheering. Boyfriend Pouted but only held onto you tighter.

Boyfriend was giving each other smirks and looks while cuddling with you. "Don't worry Younglynn~ah...That'll change soon..We'll make you love the skinship you have with us." Donghyun said smirking. The rest giggling.

(NOT IN A DIRTY WAY THOUGH. JUST. NO.)

The rest of the night you watched Mnet..or Mtv, Enjoying Boyfriend's reality show. You laughed at them and talked with them. Soon when it was getting late..You fell asleep.

"Uwaho..Aigoo Younglynn~ah's sleeping." Jeongmin said while your hair. "Aigoo~ She so cute.." Minwoo said watching you. "I wonder who wouldn't want her?" Hyunseong said. "Yeah.." Said Youngmin hugging you. "I wish she just wasn't so hurt by the people at school..I don't see why they would hate her." Kwangmin said sighing and looking at you in pity.

"What do you mean Kwangmin~ah?" Donghyun said asking. "When she was little her parent's abandoned her. Leaving her by herself around 13 for no reason. When she went to school..I'm guessing the girl's were in envy of her beauty..they bullied her in middle school. When she got to high school it got worse. Since those girl's starting wearing makeup boys stopped protecting her and went for the fake queenkas..Now they would hurt her physcially or mentally..Since she is really shy she didn't stand up for herself. She was really nice to the people at school though. So I don't see why they would hate her. I'm the only one who's been protecting her. Not because she's pretty..but because she's..different then the other girls." Kwangmin said saying the story.

He told his hyungs even though he wasn't suppose to unless you said so. " Wow. Younglynn~ah I'm sorry for you.." They all said. They carried you to your bedroom and each kissed your forehead goodnight. "Goodnight Younglynn~ah~ Sleep well.." Boyfriend said.

Kwangmin's Pov~

Kwangmin did his seperate. After The other member's goodnight..he opened the door and sat on the side of your bed. He watched your face shining in the moonlight from the window. He watched you steady breathing..making sure he didn't miss anything.

He you cheek and fixed your hair. "Younglynn~ah..I hope the best for you..I will make sure that everything will be okay for you. Even if that includes putting you before me. I don't know what this is...but whenever I'm around you..I feel diffrent. In a good way. My heart beats fast for you..I become shy now when I'm with you. Before when we were little I didn't know. I know you might just see me as your best guy friend..But I love you Park Younglynn..Even if you don't want me as your boyfriend..I will always be your bestfriend..." He whispered.

"I'll Be There...Saranghae<3" Kwangmin finished. He held onto your cheek and kissed you forehead and cheek softly. He walked out of your room closing the door softly. He locked your house door and left with Boyfriend to their dorm.

End Of Kwangmin's Pov~

Uwahh~! Did you guy's like this chapter? I really like this one. Please wait for the next one! And did you guy's watch BOYFRIEND'S JANUS Video??!! There so good!! HWAITING<3