Hi Younglynnie c:

You And I.

Youngmin's Pov 

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom fumbling with my hands panicking. 

*Omo...What is she gonna say? What if she doesn't answer? What am I going to do when she gets here? What if when she comes I dressed horrible and look ugly? Aiish Youngmin..Why did you do that you babo babo babo babo ba-*

A vibrating beep inturrupted my panicking thoughts. I snatched my phone out of my pocket like it depended on my life. I looked at the screen lock. It read

From: Younglynn~

To: Youngmin~

Minwoo just dropped me off. See you in about 30 minutes!

After the message I were shocked for a second. My surprised face turned into a happy grin.

"YES YES YES YES YES AHA. TAKE THAT MINWOO. IN YOUR FACE YOUNGLYNN IS MINE....MINEEEEEEE." I pounced around in joy and threw my phone who knows where.

"YAHHHHHHH. YOUNGMIN~AH. BE QUIET BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BABO." Kwangmin screeched in the backround downstairs.

I just smirked and stuck my tongue at the door as if he was the door. "Your just jealous because you don't have a chance with getting a girlfriend." I whispered.

*Hey, don't look at me like that...its true. I'm the better twin.* I walked off proudly. After a few minutes of my happy dance I froze. "Wait...Younglynn's coming over and I look like a mess and I haven't gotten ready yet! Ahhh, WHAT A BABO I AM!" I  jumped off my bed and ran to my closet. Before I can actually say another word I heard something in the backround.

"I know you are a babo Youngmin...BABO!" Kwangmin yelled hearing the last part I said. I just shook my head. "Pshh..Whatever." I ran into the shower and made sure to grab the most nicest smelling bottle of shampoo and body soap. 

*...*...*...*

Younglynn's Pov

As you headed out you putted in your headphones and locked the door slipping your phone into the front pocket of your cute shoulder bag full of school stuff. You walked towards a bus stop just a block by Youngmin/Kwangmin's house. Around about 10 minutes you found yourself standing by the bus stop.

You looked for an empty seat by an Ahjusshi and waited there until the bus came. It took a while. Around 15 minutes later you heard a bus coming. You stood up and waited by the side hoping to find a seat before all those other people. 

Luckily, you were the first one on. *Yes! Imaginary fist pump* You took your bus pass and showed the bus driver. "Ok, You may go M'am." He said. "Gomawo." You beamed and bowed a little. 

You sat in the front because you thought it would be faster to get off. 

*..*..*..

After about what you thought was forever, (25 minutes) Your stop came. You got all your stuff and pulled the line on the side. You got off and smelled the fresh air and closed your eyes. 

*It always smells good when I come here.*

You walked to Youngmin's house which took about 5 minutes. After a few, You were in front of their house. You pulled out your earphones and place them elsewhere. Right before you rang the doorbell you straightened your most comforting outfit ever.

^Ding Dong^

You heard footsteps approach and yelling nonsense in the backround. The door flew open and revealed Kwangmin Oppa.

"Hey Younglynn! What brings you here?" Kwangmin asked with his most welcoming smile."Hey! Oh, Youngmin told me to come." You said with a beaming eye smile.  

"Oh sure! Come in Youngmin will be down in a second or so." He invited you in letting you sit in an empty chair in the living room. 

Kwangmin walked away nearing closer to the stairs. "YOUNGMIN. YOU BABO YOU GOT COMPANYYY." Kwangmin shouted. You couldn't help but giggle. 

"COMING. YEESH. DON'T NEED TO YELL. AND STOP CALLING ME A BABO YOU BABO BECAUSE THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS THANK YOU VERY MUCH." Youngmin screamed rushing down the stairs dressed in some nice worn out blue jeans and a Red T-shirt while drying his hair with a towel.

"Oh...Hi Younglynn." He said with his most cutest smile. *uwahhhh...so cute..no stop it Younglynn. No time for fangirling now.* You shook your head then looked at him with your eye smile.

"Hai Youngmin c:." You greeted him.

AWWW YAY. I finally started the first part of it. Mianheyo for not updating and there's no pics up lately. Because my mom got me this new mac laptop and It won't let me do certain things D:< Anyways Here you go! I hope you enjoyed