Kwangmin!

You And I.

I'm back~! Sorry for it not being sooner. ;~: aiish. I really was gonna update the next day..then my computer broke. So now I'm borrowing my mom's. Hope you enjoy!

Youngmin's Pov

*It was a quarter to six when we left the mall. I drove to Starship Building. For Younglynn..aiish. I do anything for her don't I? Why do we have to go here anyways? I look exactly like Kwangmin anyways!* I ruffled my hair in annoyance as I closed my door.

Younglynn opened her side and jumped out closing her door. She ran squealing towards the entrance. *Aigoo. I just can't get mad at you can I?* I chuckled.

Younglynn was at the front counter tiptoeing trying to get the Ahjumma's attention. I walked towards the front counter and towered over her. I chuckled again putting my hand on her head so she would stop tiptoeing.

"Oh! Mr.Jo! It's your day off today. What brings you here?" Ahjumma asked me. Before I can open my mouth, Younglynn interrupted me.

Youngmin's Pov "I want to see my Oppa please Ahjumma!" Younglynn replied jumping up and down. "I didn't see you there Younglynn mianhe. Of course! You know where he is." Ahjumma said. She pressed the button and it opened the door to the hallway where the practice room.

Younglynn ran in. "Gomawao Ahjumma!" She yelled. I stood there with my mouth open. *She's a visitor! She can't just go in there like that! Someone has to sign her in and go through security and all that complicated stuff! Just how?!*

"Mr.Jo, do you need anything?" Ahjumma asked me. "How did? She?" I pointed to the door she opened. "She's a regular Mr.Jo. She comes here often for your twin. So we don't need to do all those security nonsense." She replied.

"Oh she does? Howcome I never see her around?" I asked. "She comes whenever her Kwangmin Oppa invites her, if he's free, or if he's practicing by himself." She smiled.

" O-oh." You said. " I'm here to see Kwangmin too." I said. "Go on ahead! Thanks for stopping by Mr. Jo." She said opening the door again. *Why can't she visit me like that?* I thought.

I walked in and looked both ways for B-34. That's where Kwangmin always practices. Even though its not even our room. I found the door and saw Younglynn standing by it.

" Youngmin~ah why are you so slow? I was waiting for you! Come on..lets go in." Younglynn said. I chuckled. "Mianhe Younglynn~ah." I ruffled her hair. She pouted and closed her eyes while holding on to the handle.

End of Youngmin's Pov

Younglynn's Pov

*Aishh that twin of his, walking so slow.*

"Youngmin~ah why are you so slow? I was waiting for you! Come on..lets go in." I said. I turned around to face the door. He chuckled. "Mianhe Younglynn~ah." He ruffled my hair, making me close my eyes and pout.

I was holding on to the handle and opened it.

Kwangmin was dancing towards the mirror by himself. The other members were sitting on the side watching him. "KWANGMINNN!" I yelled. I ran towards him. Before he can turn around all the way I hugged him. "Bwo- oh Youngly- OOF!" Kwangmin yelped.

I ended up hugging him sideways and making both of us fall down. "heheheheh.." I blushed and got up. I offered Kwangmin Oppa a hand, he took it and got up.

" Aigoo Younglynn. Why do you always have to do that silly?" He said brushing off his clothes then patting my head. " I don't know. Maybe because I missed you?" I shrugged. He chuckled.

I turned towards the side where the other members were. " oh! Jeongmin!" I said. Jeongmin walked up to me. " Hey Younglynn. Haven't seen you in a while huh?" He said. " Yes. I missed you! and all the others too!" I replied.

"Good to know that you think of me." Jeongmin winked. " Whatever!" I hit him on his arm. "Ow! That hurt Younglynn!" He pouted and rubbed his arm. I rolled my eyes and walked to where the rest of them were sitting.

" Hi Oppas!" You said sitting by Donghyun. " Hey Younglynn. How have you been?" Donghyun said in a calm voice. "I've been good Donghyun Oppa, Youngmin took me out to the mall today." You told him

" That's good. Did Youngmin hurt you?" Donghyun said putting his arm around me, and whispered the last part. " Hyung! Stop talking nonsense! I wouldn't do anything bad to Younglynn. And you're horrible at whispering!" Youngmin yelled.

Boyfriend laughed. " Aiish. Youngmin were just joking around." Hyunseong said. Youngmin looked down embarassed. His cheeks turned pink. Kwang laughed. 

" HAHA. LOOK YOUNGMIN IS BLUSHING. BAHAHAHAHA." Kwangmin Oppa pointed at Youngmin dying of laughter. " Stop that Kwangmin. He's your hyung, be nice to him. plus you're also his twin so you do blush too." Donghyun said.

Kwangmin stopped laughing and had a blank face. Everyone but the Jo Twins started laughing again. Even me.