Ugh..School.

You And I.

Anneyeong My beautiful subbies~! How are you? Mianhe for not updating again *-* I have no ideas to write in this chapter..so wish me the best! FIGHTING~<33

Younglynn's Pov

The bell ringed. Signaling that it your last class was done. You groaned and streched your arms up. "FINALLY." You said.

*I can't take Ms.Taichee's long lectures ;~; She expects us to write EVERYTHING down. But the problem is she always gets off topic and expects us to know everything* You scoffed as you thought.

You nicely took your time and organized everything. Putting some books in your bag and in your hands. You stood of and hanged your bag over your shoulder. You walked out heading to your locker.

Passing the Queenka's, you saw them scoff at you and started whispering things you already knew were not true. You didn't care though, they always do this expecting something to come out of it. The only thing that's gonna come out of it is me putting soap in there mouths for talking so dirty.

You smirked at yourself, laughing at your joke. You kept walking and arrived at your locker. You spinned your lock (Left, Right, Left) and it opened sending your locker door opening in a flash. You stored your books in there and started cleaning up all the pieces of scraps people slipped in your locker during passing. 

You didn't even bother looking at it because you knew all they wrote were basically the same. "Your so ugly Younglynn, try putting on makeup for once." "Younglynn, We're so pretty and beautiful..what happened to you?" Etc.

You didn't care what they said, wrote, typed because you had Kwangmin. They never bothered to hear your story either. *Have you had to live by yourself because your parent's abandoned you at 13? Have you ever had trouble getting even one piece of crumb in your mouth? Have you had to find a job at 13 while everyone else just sat and did what they wanted?* You questioned them in your head.

You just shook your head and kept cleaning your locker. After around 10 minutes, You were done. You threw the remaining scraps and dusted your skirt. You slung your bag over your shoulder and grabbed your glasses. You looked at the taped up picture on the side.

Showing You and Kwangmin at the Han River sitting under a big tree. You smiled and petted it with your thumb before closing it. You then walked out of the school towards the library.

(Haha and Yes, You wear glasses. But you only wear it when you really need it. Which is mostly after the school.)

Before You left the School, You turned right at a close-by Vending Machine at the entrance. You looked at all the delicous snacks, eyeing them one by one. You tapped your chin and puffed you cheeks thinking about what you should get. You finally decided and got a tiny box of Hello Panda.

You grabbed the bag of yumminess and started walking to the library. While you were walking, You opened the Hello Panda and munched on the small little figures filled with pink cream.

After around 10 minutes of walking, You stood upon a big building surrounded by books everywhere. You glanced at you phone.

It read, 3:15 P.M

"Okay. I'll stay here until 4:00 and then I'll do whatever I want." You told yourself and walked into the library. You greeted the Librarian and bowed to her on the way to a nice looking table.

You sat on the chair and layed out all your homework assigned from Ms.Taichee. You took out a pencil and was about to start on the first question when your phone started singing.

*Jigeum utgo itjiman aesseo chamgo isseo nan

Tteollineun nae du soneul himkkeot japgo isseo nanS

okgo inneun geoya neon gwaenchantaneun nae mare

Deung dwieseo nunmureul modu ssotgo isseo nan*

(Janus -Boyfriend)

You fished out your phone trying to answer it quickly trying not to ruin the quietness in the library. You mouthed "Mianhe" to all the other people in the library before answering it.

"Yoboseyo?" "Anneyong Younglynn, It's your Minwoo Oppa" "Oh Anneyeong Minwoo Oppa!" You whispered. "Why are you whispering Younglynn-ah?" "Oh that's because I'm at library heheh.." "Oh can I come? I was just gonna ask if You can help me with my homework hehe.." "Yeh! Thats fine, I'm staying here only until 4:00 though so you better hurry Minwoo~ah!" "Arasso Younglynn~ See you in a few." "Anneyeong."

You pressed the Red button and slipped your phone back into your bag. You sighed and started finishing the stupid homework. After a few minutes later a Tall-like figure with Brown hair stood by you, covering the light with his presence.

You looked up and saw Minwoo with his hands in his pockets. "Bwoh oh Minwoo~ah, Here sit by me." You said patting the seat by you. He smiled and took the seat you patted.

After he got seated he turned to you. "Hai Younglynn~" He said with his noona killing smile. You giggled. "Hai Minwoo Oppa." You replied.

"Let's get it started then." Minwoo said. You guys then started on the homework.

*...*...*...*...*...*...*

After about 45 minutes of hard homework, You and Minwoo managed to get everything done. You yawned and streched while Minwoo was doing the same but putting his head down after.

"Finally Done!" You said happily. "Yay!" Minwoo cheered. After that You and Minwoo packed up everything and started walking outside.

"What should we do now?" Minwoo asked. "Hmmm..I don't know..How about we go around Seoul?" You suggested. "Uhm..sure, We still 5 hours before it gets dark." Minwoo said glancing at his watch. "Bwoh?!? Really? OMO KAJA~!!" You squealed grabbing Minwoo's hand and ran toward the bus.

*...*...*...*...*

AYA WELL THATS IT FOR NOW!! I hope you liked it~! ^^ Took me a while but okay. And sorry for the short chapter..don't worry I'll make them long the next time. c: Until then Anneyeong~!!

Admin~Younglynn<3