Store

You And I.

Anneyeong Subbys~! Mianhe for not updating TT-TT Homework is piling up somewhere in my backpack...anyways I hope you like this one!

Younglynn's Pov

You walked into the store with Youngmin following behind. Now that you thought he's always behind you. (Aiish that Youngmin why won't you walk by me?)

That moment you stopped in your tracks. Which makes a Babo Youngmin bump Into you.

"Oof!" You giggled. "Yah! Babo why won't you walk by me instead?" You said. "Uhm..right. Heheh." He said rubbing his neck. "I won't bite." You said making a puppy face. "Aigoo. Don't do that! Please not again!" Youngmin exclaimed looking away. 

"Pfft HAHAHAH." You said walking away. You grabbed a basket and headed towards the Noodle Aisle. "Aigoo. What kind of noodles am I gonna make?" You said curiously. "Eh. I'll just get all of them. I can't choose!" You said shoving them all in the basket.

After that you went to the Vegetable Aisle and the Meat Aisle. Right when you got done a Squealing Youngmin came up to you.

"EEEEEEEEEKKKK" Youngmin squealed jumping up and down. "Ey! What is it Youngmin?" You asked. "I saw a Deokbokki stand outside across the street. Can we goooooooooooooooo? PLEASSSSSSSSSEEE?" He asked grabbing your arm.

"Yah! Stop it! After you let of my arm YES!" You said tugging on your arm.

"YEY." He said. After that you went to the Cashier and paid for your things. When you were about to pay..you saw Kwangmin walking in the store.

"Kwangmin....?" You mumbled handed some money to the cashier. You gasped. "KWANGMIN OPPAAAAAA" You shrieked letting go of the money and  running to Kwangmib while giving him a big squeeze.

"OOF!" He exclaimed. He turned around to find you hugging him real tight. "Aigoo your so childish." He said ruffling your hair. You let go of him. "I'm not childish I missed my Oppa." You said smiling. "Haha Younglynnie I missed you too! But didn't I see you like just 2 hours ago?" He said laughing. 

"Maybe. But that doesn't matter. You see me now don't you?" You said laughing. "Haha. Anyways I'll see you later arrasso I have to go buy food for my Hyungs. Aiish." He said not smiling anymore.

"Arasso Oppa! Hwaiting!" You said walking back to Youngmin. You saw a Youngmin with handful of bags. "Young- Ly- nn-Ah, What did you uh buy?" He asked.

You started giggling. "Noodles."

Youngmin letted go of the bags and looked at you in disbelief. "Aigoo let's just go get the Deokbokki yah?" You said grabbing the bags yourself.

"Okay!" Exclaimed a Happy Youngmin. "Come on!" He said grabbing your hand. "Aiish." You said rolling your eyes.

End of Younglynn's Pov

Yahh~ You guys like it? I'm wondering if you want any Kwangmin moments...comment below! Oh and I know this is short, Its because I did this on my phone and its really hard since its an Iphone :PP Don't worry I'll be posting the rest of this chapter later today!