Youngmin The Pabo Giraffe Oppa.

You And I.

ooookay! I'm back with a long update...sorta! Should've been sooner but here it is! Please enjoy(: and the blue is the one from the previous chapter.

Younglynn's Pov 

*Youngmin got finished paying and we walked out of the store. It was too bad because he wouldn't even let me hold my own bags >:( aigoooo. I have to give him credit for at least buying the clothes for me..aya okay fine. I'll just be more nice to him.* I thought.

"Just let me hold it for you AIGOO. Younglynn~ah why do you have to be so stubborn sometimes?!" Youngmin argued. You sighed facing your head to the floor. 

" Aishh. fine okay okay okay. I'll let you hold it. I don't see why you need to hold it anyways." You replied. Youngmin scoffed. "PUH. I'm the gentleman over here babo! And aren't gentlemans suppose to be polite hold the door, hold their bags, and treat them out? Besides, you heard the ahjumma!" 

You started giggling. "hahahahah ><. okay okay fine Mr. Youngmin Oppa The Gentleman, you can hold my bags. You sound so confident aiish." You managed to get out. 

" Yah. You should be happy that I have pride in myself. Not like other guys, depressing and putting themselves down. aiish." Youngmin said. "Mhhmm. Okay Youngmin. Come on! Let's just go somewhere already! We didn't go here to argue did we?" You asked.

"....no." Youngmin mumbled looking both ways tilting his head a little down. "Okay then! Kaja!" You grabbed his hand. 

After running for a while through big crowds of people, you ended up in the Food Court. 

"The food court? Yah, Younglynn why?" Youngmin complained looking at you. You looked up. "BAEGOPAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OPPAAA!" You whined. Youngmin just stood there looking at you with the are you kidding me look. He sighed. "Okay fine. Pick something." He finally said.

After he said it was okay, you ran off cheering. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" You squealed running to some place. All you could think of was food..who would'nt blame you? You were starving!

After cheering for a good several minutes..you looked for a decent stand. *hmmm..well they have kimchi there...but they have deokbokki and ramen there! aigoo D; why does life have to be so hard??!!* You thought going crazy mentally. 

While you were busy trying to sort things out in your vivid amount of thoughts and what if's...Youngmin interrupted you. "Find something yet?" He asked. You turned around slowly with this horrible mylifeisover look. "Does it look like I found something?! Aiish..babo." You said pouting.

"I'm guessing..probably not." He chuckled. "You're starving huh. Why won't I pick for you and we can share?" He asked. "BU- LIKE WHAT IF- YO-EH?!" You stuttered. 

"Aigoo! Don't worry I'll pick alot of different ones just for you Younglynn~ah." Youngmin said. You scoffed looking up at him. Then you looked back down where it was actually comfortable without hurting your neck. "hmmph. okay fine..Youngmin The Girraffe." You replied. "Good. Kaja." He said grabbing your hand and going into a line. 

*...*...*...*...*

After a long while of waiting in lines you finally got all the beautiful food Youngmin Oppa picked and payed for just for him and you. 

You jumped around "Yay! Now can we eat Youngmin Oppa? Can we? Yes? I'm really starving now!! It looks yummy!!" You said. He started laughing holding the tray. "Calm down Younglynn~ah..we need to fine a place to sit first. Now let's see...where should we sit?" He replied looking around. You looked at him with a areyoukiddingmeandmygrowlingstomach look. You were standing right in front of one..a circular table with a two spinny chairs. 

" Maybe...just MAYBE right here might be good Youngmin...Oppa." You said madly pointing at it. "Oh! Okay..lets eat now!" He said sitting down handing you a pair of chopsticks. 

You snatched the pair of chopsticks and broke them apart without messing up fast about to pick at your food when you paused. "Thank you Oppa!" You said happily. 

He looked at you confused then replaced it with his dazzling smile. He chuckled. "Your welcome Younglynn~ah. Eat well." He said before getting his chopsticks too.

While you were halfway done eating your delicous food..Youngmin's cell phone started ringing. He slurped up the rest of his noodles then took out his phone and looked at it. 

"Yeobseyo?" He answered. "Ahh ye, I'm fine." "I'm out with Younglynn~ah at the mall eating." "Oh? Okay I'll be there later." 

You put your chopsticks down and wiped your mouth. "Who is it?" You asked. "Kwangmin." Youngmin whispered. "Oh okay..mhmm.." 

"Kwangmin?!? Let me talk to him!" You jumped out of your seat and tried to grab Youngmin's phone. "N-no!!" "Why not??!" "Younglynn~ah No!" "Ju- give me i-" "Ani let go!" "Nu-uh!" You finally got the phone and placed it close to your ear, except Youngmin still had his hand on the phone. 

You had to sit by Youngmin and sit on his chair since he was holding it. "H-hello? Oppa?" You said with your soft voice. 

"Hello?" "Younglynn~ah? is that you?" "Oh! Hai Kwangmin Oppa!" "Hi Younglynn." You heard him chuckle. "How is Oppa?" "Oppa is doing good." "What is Oppa doing?" "Oppa just got done practicing dancing and is now talking to Younglynn." "Is Oppa busy?" "Oppa is not busy haha." "Younglynn misses Oppa." " Why won't Younglynnie come visit Oppa?" "Younglynn will come visit Oppa!" "Hahah. Okay. Oppa will be here, waiting for Younglynnie arasso?" "Arasso Oppa! See you later! Love you~!" "Love you too Younglynnie." You pressed the end button and gave it back to Youngmin with a smile. 

"Yah! Why did you say I love you to Kwangmin huh?" He yelled. "Because I can." You replied with your eye smile. "You don't say I love you to Kwangmin, he's not your boyfriend!" He said. "Whoever said he had to be? I love him...so I said so." You replied. "No you can't!" He said. 

"Last time I checked I can." You said. "Oh really? Why so?" He questioned. " Because he's Kwangmin...My Oppa I've known since I was 13. My bestfriend who cares for me dearly. I said it because it's what we say on the phone." You replied. Youngmin was wide-eyed for a minuted then flipped his hair cooly. 

"Pfft. Whatever." He said picking up his chopsticks eating again. "Wait...are you perhaps jealous?" You asked with a smirk. He paused. "N-no. No I'm not. What are you talking about?" He said. 

"Hahah you are. It's obvious." You replied going back to eating as well. "Ani, I'm not." He said looking at you. "If you say so Youngmin the pabo Giraffe Oppa." You replied finishing off your soup.

*...*....*...*

Well there you go! (: I really hope you liked it. This is one of my favorite chapters now<3 And in the next chapter Kwangmin will finally be in it! Subscribe and comment please~ I really want to know what you guys think about my story and what you guys liked about it. (: And since it's April their will be more updates. Hopefully I can type up one tomorrow and save it.

Comment...Which couple do you like?

The Young Couple? 

The KwangLynn Couple? 

Hope you liked it! Gomawo for subscribe and reading it. It makes me happy!

Until the next one toodles~!

Younglynn<3